Chapter 13

Will You?

 

Zico awoke with Yukwon in his arm. He placed his head in the crook of his now boyfriend neck. He smiled reliving their dinner. Unfortunately his joy was cut short when his phone rang because they had to get up. Yukwon shifted in his arms and turn around to look at him.

"Morning" said Yukwon while kissing Zico on the lips.

"Morning boyfriend" at that Yukwon blushed a little and smile.

While Zico was taking his shower, Yukwon checked his phone. He had several messages from the members asking him why he wasn't in his room and were did he slept. After saying that he was all right and going to see them later during breakfast he went to wash up.

When they both arrived at breakfast everyone was already there. Before they could sit everyone was asking questions.

Zico explain that he wanted to go to a restaurant and that Yukwon was kind in off to accompany him instead of letting him go alone. They all protested angry because they weren't invited. After that they finish their breakfast and went to the concert venue for the final rehearsal.

Their concert was a success. French fans were very excited and happy to saw them. The rest of the tour went quickly because they had to travel a bit between each country.

Unfortunately for Zico his manager forbid him to go out to eat at night so him and Yukwon couldn't sleep in the same room without raising suspicions. Zico was a little sad about it but in the same time glad because he could work on the Bastarz album without being distracted.

At the end of their European tour they came back to Korea. The plane arrangement was the same. Zico was thrilled because he could finally had a little peace with his boyfriend even though they had to be careful.

*****

Zico was nowhere to be found. Ever since he had the call for the season 4 of SMTM he was always busy. Well, Yukwon was busy as well because of his appending sub unit debut and the shooting of his drama. It was very difficult for them to see each other. Yukwon was to tired after his shooting and Zico was always locked away in his studio.

They began to drift apart. They would call one and other everyday at the beginning but as time went on they would only text and later barely nothing for days. Until one day Zico received a call.

"Hello?"

"It's me babe."

"Oh, hyung. Why are you calling me?"

"Since when are you calling me hyung? Is there someone with you right know?"

"Yes. What do you want?"

"Just wanted to tell you that I finished my shoot early today so I wanted to know if we could meet? It's been since our mv shoot that we haven't see each other. I miss you."

"Hum. Yeah I know. Me too. But I can't. I have a meeting with the producers in a bit and right now I'm with Palo-hyung. Sorry. I will call you back when I can." And with that Zico hand up.

Since he received the call for the show Zico had been very stressed. Furthermore when he heard who was his partner. Plus the stressed of being the maknae among the other producer. And when he had saw how many of his friends were competing. He had put the music back in the center of his life. And in the process completely forgot about his relationship with Yukwon.

At first it had bother him a little. But after some time he began question his decision to put music aside for a relationship. Plus a relation with one of . It could ruined his career. Plus he had no time for this with all the work his show put him trough. Park Kyung had told him several time that it was not right and he had to talk to Yukwon but Zico always said that he would but never did.

****

Bastarz album and debut had work pretty well. People recognized the work of Zico in term of producing and claimed that the group was well form with Yukwon, B-Bomb and P.O. Zico felt less and less guiltily because Yukwon was now very busy between the music shows and the talk shows.

And after a couple of longs weeks of shoot, finally he and his partner had their team. They were please by it. They had One, Mino, Andup and Ja Mezz. He was so happy when he called Mino name and he said yes. It was like being in the old days. He and Mino clicked instantly. It's like they were made to be together.

Sometime people said that Zico would treat Mino differently from the others. Of course Zico said that was total BS but deep down he knew that it was probably right. He had always a particular relationship with Mino. They shared the same passion. It was not like Park Kyung because they were friends since their childhood but almost. Something was different but Zico could see what.

Mino would asked him advice on multiple things. And they would go out for dinner just the two off them. Sometime Seungyoon would joined because he wanted to see how was doing in the eyes of Zico.

One night, Zico was in his studio and Kyung arrived to take him to diner. After some arguing Zico said yes. They weren't talking at first. Zico hadn't eat that day so he was very hungry. And then Park Kyung spoke.

"Jiho-yah. You have to talk to Yukwonnie"

"Why?"

"Why?! Are you kidding me? You haven't spoke in weeks. I thought he was your boyfriend. I know you're busy but make time for him yeah?"

"Since when does it concern you? And it's my relationship so I deal with it like I want to"

"Oh my god. Stop being a child would you! Yukwon feel lonely. Like he lost you. He doesn't know if you're still together or not".

"Why would he think that?" Asked Zico in disbelief.

"Well, I don't know?! Maybe because you're always with Mino?! I know he is in your team and all but you spend a lot of  time with him compare to the other members of that team. I know it's like when we were trainees but you have to be careful ok?" Said a concerned Kyung.

"Why do I have to be? Nothing is happening with Mino. Why are we talking about this? I thought it was going to be a simple diner but no. Well thank you for the meal and see you another time" and with that Zico rose from his seat and walk out of the restaurant leaving Kyung by himself.


Sorry guys, not a good way to start the new year. Zikwon was doing so great. But the work came between them. Well, in my defense i don't like story who run smoothly start to end. Don't worry I'm a Zikwon fan to the end. Just enjoy the little bumps on their ride.

Hope everyone start the new year in good conditions and with great feelings. Happy New Year guys :)

Almost forgot! They are having a comeback. Oh my god I'm so happy. I was a little disappointed when they promote only a couple weeks. But thanks god they're back. Plus my favorite Yukwon has his own solo!! I can't wait!

As always feel free to leave a comment.