Chapter 35

Will You?

 

Yesterday had been a huge it. Top all the charts in Korea. Zico was glad that their group was getting the recognition they deserved. Plus Kyung was thrilled because his talent as a producer had been acknowledge.

Their European tour was a great success so far so Zico didn't have any convincing to do for their group diner the night in Paris. The manager had just said that they needed to come back at a reasonable hour because of the road they had the day after.

Zico had asked Yukwon to wore something nice but without telling him why. Yukwon had been a little suspicious but Minhyuk had told him that they would all wore something nice because of where Zico was taking them. Yukwon had been reluctant at first but seeing that everyone was agreeing he went to change.

As soon as Yukwon was out of the room everyone asked him questions. If he was nervous, where were they going to go, what he was going to say and on and on. Zico told them to shut up and that he was nervous but he was going to told them how it happened after he did it. They were a little disappointed but understood.

After half a hour everyone was down at the lobby and ready to leave. Their manager told them once again to not stay out to late and update him before they went out.

They arrived at a nice restaurant and took seats. Jihoon proposed to take a picture and sent it to their manager. After a couple of minutes Zico whispered in Yukwon hear.

"Let's get out of here!" Yukwon looked at him confused but when Zico took his hand and led him out he couldn't refuse. Plus nobody seemed to care.

Once they were in the street Zico told him that he had reserve a table at a nice restaurant for the both of them. When Yukwon recognized the street they were going trough he smiled fondly at Zico. They arrived at their restaurant and the waiter sat them at the exact same table where Zico had asked Yukwon to be his boyfriend.

Immediately after they sat, the waiter gave them two cup of champagne.

"Champagne? Oh my. What are we celebrating?" Asked Yukwon.

"Us"

"To us then!" And they cheered.

"To tell you the truth we're here because I want to tell you something..." Seeing that Zico was nervous Yukwon took his hand in his and comforted him.

"You can tell me anything babe, you know that right?" Zico smiled at that.

"Yeah I know. But it's a little nerve wracking and I don't know how you're going to react. So bare with me a little please?"

"Anything for you babe"

"Right. First of all I want you to know that I love you. And I know you love me too. And I want to tell you that I'm proud of what you accomplished so far and what you're going to do in the future. Plus I want you to know that what I did to you was wrong but you were kind in off to forgave me and I'm so glad you did because of all the things we did until now. I know I'm a little selfish sometime but you stay by my side no matter what. Even when I had no idea of my feelings for you, you were there comforting me, joking alongside and enjoying the ride. Once again thank you. It's the first time in my life that I know exactly what I want for my future and my future his you. No matter what happen I want you to be by my side. Always." Yukwon was confused at first but had started to cry in the middle of Zico speech.

"Jiho-yah... what are saying"

"I'm saying that I love you, I'm in love with you and I will always love you" Zico took Yukwon hands in his and got down on one knee.

"Kim Yukwon will you marry me?" And with that he took out of his pocket the box with the ring inside.

Yukwon was a sobbing mess.

"You stupid dork! Of course I'll marry you. I love you since the first time I saw you dummy"

"Thank god!" Zico place the ring on Yukwon finger and kissed him. The few people in the restaurant cheered seeing this little scene.

"How long have you plan this? Oh god! That why everyone was so chill about tonight and all smiley!"

"Since London. And they all knew. I had to trick manager hyung somehow!"

"I love you my little pabo"

"I love you too babe" and they kissed once again.

The rest of the night went smoothly and they enjoyed their meal. As soon as they came back to the first restaurant, all of the members went straight to Yukwon to look at the ring. After that Zico and Yukwon told them how it happened. They took one last picture and sent it to their manager saying that they were coming.

Zico and Yukwon spent the night together celebrating their engagement.

The rest of the European tour went smoothly despite the new about Jihoon mother and his return to Korea.

After that they came back to their routine. Zico released a second solo album and became once again a judge on SMTM with Dean. Yukwon had booked a musical and Block B had a project album in the work. Zico and Yukwon couldn't saw each other every day but were always in contact and happy with the other success. They were engaged after all.


It's the last chapter guys. Hope you loved the little speech Zico gave before proposing to Yukwon. I'm a little sad because it's the end but at the same time relived because I don't like stories who drag for too long. Plus next week there is an epilogue so it's not goodbye yet ;)

As always feel free to leave a comment.