Chapter 17

Will You?

 

Zico hadn't realize how much he had ruined his relationship with Yukwon until they needed to board the plane to LA. Zico was sitting in his seat waiting for Yukwon to seat next to him when Kyung arrived and sat there. Zico looked at him in disbelieve and confusion.

"What? Oh my god! Did you really think that Kwonnie was going to sat next to you after everything you did to him?"

"I...."

"Oh god! You were! I can't believe this! You destroyed his little heart and then think you're going to be best pals all over again. Sometime I don't understand you. You are our leader and you produce almost all of our music but when it's about relationships you are clueless and like a child!" Park Kyung said before putting his headphone on and closing his eyes.

Zico then looked at Yukwon who was seating between his two hyungs, Minhyuk and Jaehyo. They were talking and laughing at something Jaehyo said. Yukwon was showing his signature smile but Zico saw that it didn't reach his eyes. At that moment their eyes met and Zico saw sadness but it was quickly replace by anger. Zico couldn't handle it anymore so he went back to what he was doing before Kyung arrived.

****

They were welcome by many fan at the airport and accepted many gifts from them before going in to their van and then their hotel.

Zico always roomed alone so the other had decided to room like they pleased. P.O and Yukwon were sharing a room. When Zico found out about it he was relieved. He didn't knew why but out of all of the members the maknae was not a threat. A threat to what, he didn't know but it just knew it was a good arrangement.

They had a little time before their rehearsal so they decided to go and explore the city a little bit. They were divided in two groups. The three rappers and the rest. Zico was a little disappointed because he wanted to talk to Yukwon and try to solve their issues but the other didn't want to go near him.

They were walking down the street when Zico received a call. When he saw the I.D all of his anxiety went away.

"Hello!"

"Hyung? Am I disturbing you?"

"No no. We are doing some site seeing and shopping before going to the venue" said Zico while Jihoon was bothering Kyung saying that Zico was talking to his girlfriend.

"Oh that's cool! How is the weather? Are you going to bring me back something?" Said a smiling Mino.

"Yah! You have your own money now. And it's a little too hot for me but I'll managed."

"I was just joking! I'm going to the US soon in off so don't worry. I just wanted to call to tell you that I was missing you"

"Oh, well I've miss you too. When I come back we should meet. It's been a while since we ate together in a proper restaurant"

"I'd like that very much! Sorry hyung but I have to go. Bye. Call me when you have some time" said Mino before hanging up.

Zico was still in his bubble when P.O burst it.

"How is the girlfriend hyung?" Said Jihoon smirking.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh come on! You were totally smiling hear to hear when you were talking and you said that you would take her to a restaurant when you get back" before Zico could justified himself Kyung intervened.

"Let him be Jihoonnie. It's his private life. If he wants to tell you he will in time" and with that he pointed to a store that Jihoon was looking for. When they were left alone Zico thanked him.

"Don't thanks me. I didn't do it for you".

"Then why?"

"You do know that Mino is Jihoonnie best friend right? I assume you don't want the rest to know for you and him? Imagine how P.O would feel when he discovers that he best friend lied to him because his hyung asked him to?" Zico did say a word and watch Kyung going on to the store leaving him alone with his thoughts.

A couple of hours later they were back at the hotel meeting with the others and preparing for their departure for the concert venue. The vocal team seemed really happy about their afternoon and for once Yukwon was really smiling. An uneasy feeling settle in Zico stomach seeing that. He pushed it away and started to concentrate on their appending rehearsal.


Finally Zico understand that our Yukwon is hurt and it's because of him! Fortunately the other members are here for Yukwon. Well, Jihoon is a little oblivious and risk of being shock when he find out the truth !

As always feel free to leave a comment.