Chapter 11

Will You?

 

Yukwon was clearly hesitating. Zico took his hand in his and applied a little pressure on it. He wanted to tell Yukwon that everything was going to be ok. The latter smile at that and started speaking.

"Yesterday while we were in the practice room the CEO called me and Minhyuk Hyung in his office" at that Zico frown. Why would the CEO only have called those two? "He said that he had a big new for us. We were a little afraid about what he was going to say but we listen".

"And? What did he say? Is it bad?"

"Well, he said that in order to promote Bastarz we're going to film a web drama" and with that Yukwon stopped talking and look Zico reaction.

What? Yukwon and B-bomb filming a drama together?! You have to be kidding me! Why? But wait. And Jihoonnie? Why only those two?

While Zico was having an intern monologue Yukwon started to talk again.

"I ask why P.O wasn't going to participate in it. And the CEO said that P.O was not ready to film a drama and that the character we were going to play were more mature so we fitted the role more".

"More mature? What is that suppose to mean? What kind of drama it is?"

"It's called Jumping Girl. And we haven't see the script yet".

"Wait a minute. Is this why you came here last night? Why didn't you tell me all this yesterday?" Zico said starting to get angry.

"I was going to but when I arrived you were sleeping and upon seeing you like that I didn't want to distribute you with this"

"So, you waited? After we slept together and you took care of my little problem. You thought doing that was going to create a good mood for you to tell me because you knew that I was not going to like it? Unbelievable!"

"What? It's not like that babe! I did that because I wanted to. Trust me babe, the last thing I want is to hurt you".

"Stop calling me that will you? When did we agree we were calling each other with pet names?"

"I thought..."

"Well you thought wrong. I want you to leave ok?"

"Jiho-yah, I'm sorry. I didn't want to offend you in any way. I..."

"Just leave please. I will see you in practice in a couple of hours. I need to be alone right now" Yukwon seeing that Zico wouldn't talk anymore left.

How? An hour before they were sleeping peacefully together and he had given him a . And know the latter wouldn't speak to him. Hell, he wouldn't look him in the eyes! Yukwon thought while going back at his place to shower and change before going to practice.

*****

When Zico arrived at the training everyone was already in the middle of it. Yukwom wouldn't heaven look at him. He felt sad but knew he had to remain professional. He resume practice like everybody else.

After a couple hours their choreographer let them take a well deserved break. Zico spotted Yukwom and started to go to him but he was blocked by none other than Park Kyung.

"I think it's not a good idea"

"What are you talking about?"

"I sensed that you had a little disagreement with Yukwonnie and I don't think he wants to talk right now!"

"How could you even know that?" Asked Zico in disbelief.

"I know when he is angry and when we saw him coming in alone this morning we were a little suspicious. And the fact that you came late when we need to prepare for our European tour is clearly a sign that something is up with you two. So? What did you do?"

"What?!" Said a offended Zico. "Why do I have to be the one who did something?"

"We know each other since we were little. Don't try to fool me. Beside if you had saw the face of Yukwon when he arrived earlier you wouldn't be talking like that!"

"What face?" Asked a worried Zico.

"He was very sad. Or more like hurt. And a little bit confuse too"

"Oh god no. It's all my fault. If I hadn't react like that. !"

"What did you do?" Said Park Kyung while patting Zico shoulder.

Zico then explained to him what had happened not only this morning but at the MAMAs too. Zico was rather surprise when Kyung show no chock about his and Yukwon relationship.

"First of all, you guys are so transparent! I knew he liked you since the beginning and that you had feelings for him even though you didn't quite understood it at first. And about your fight, dude, you're overreacting! He didn't chose to be in the sub unit with Minhyuk hyung. And he didn't choose to act in a drama with him!"

"Yeah I know but the fact that he didn't tell me yesterday hurt me more than learning he would be in a drama with hyung" Zico finally said.

"Well, can you blame him? Look how you reacted this morning! You must have crushed his confidence in your relationship. And you told him that you were going to stop being jealous of Minhyuk hyung"

Zico knew Kyung was right. "You're right. I'm going to talk to him and apologize. Thank you for your advice! What would I do without you?!"

"I ask myself the same question everyday! Now go." Said Kyung while laughing.

******

Zico went looking for Yukwon. He found him on the roof. Kyung was right when he said that Yukwon looked hurt. Zico felt rage and anger. I did this. He is hurting because of me. I'm so stupid! Zico went to him and placed a hand on his back. Yukwon freeze for a couple of second and looked who was there. When he saw that it was Zico, the latter senses his body relax.

"I thought you didn't wanted to talk?" Said Yukwon angry.

"I deserve that. I've come to say that I'm sorry. You did nothing wrong".

"I know that. I just don't understand why you yelled at me even though you said you didn't felt threaten by Minhyuk hyung anymore"

"I don't! Well, maybe I do but it's my problem not yours. I have to work on that and let you do the things that you want".

"I didn't ask for this drama you know. But it's a good way to promote this new unit. And beside we will see each other quite a lot because of the album that you are producing. You have nothing to worry about. I like you!"

"I know. I'm so sorry. It's just that this is all knew to me and I'm going to freak out a lot before everything is going to go smoothly. Bear with me please?"

"Ok. Just don't push me away that easily. I'm here for you ok? We can take this slow" said Yukwon while taking Zico in his embrace.

"Well, we can take things slow but I liked what we did this morning" said a blushing Zico. At that Yukwon laughed and said that they could do that whenever they wanted to. And with that said the two of them kissed before a loud breathing Park Kyung came and said that they needed to resume to practice.


Oh my. I didn't except this chapter to be so long. But and didn't want to leave you on a bad note so here it is. ^^'

Well, Zikwon his official you guys! Only our genius Park Kyung could have known all along. Hope your still liking my story.

Happy holidays to you all!! And as always feel free to leave a comment.