Chapter 19

Will You?

 

"The truth is that before you and me became a thing, I was dating Yukwonnie" Mino looked at Zico in disbelief.

"What? But why? I don't understand..."

"Well, I was with him at the start of the show but then something happened between us and after a while I broke up with him to be with you"

"Wait? You were still with him when we first hooked up?"

"Yes. And let me stop you right there, it was not your fault. All this mess was on me so don't feel guilty all right?"

"How could I not? Hyung his is my friend. You cheated on him with me! Did he knew?"

"I told him what happened and we fought but he has no hard feelings for you. He hates me that's all"

"Oh my god. I'm going to apologize right away" and with that Mino took out his phone and dialed Yukwon number. Before Zico could stopped him Mino was out the door and speaking to his hyung.

After what seemed like hours Mino came back and sat next to him.

"I'm pissed at you. But knowing that Yukwon hate you right now bring me a little comfort. I'm going to talk to him and work things out. Don't worry I'm not going to tell the other that you were seeing him. Just I think we should stop seeing each other for a while. I still love you but you need to work on yourself"

"I'm sorry. I didn't meant for that to happen all right? I was confused and acted without thinking. And know that I'm still glad that we had our thing"

"I'm also glad but you need to figure things out. Just be you for a while and then try to make up with Yukwon"

"Yeah you right" and with that they hugged each other and Mino left.

******

After that Zico worked endlessly on his album and on himself. He went to see some childhood friends he hadn't seen in a while. He also did some show in the underground scene. He was happy. Doing what he like the most.

Zico was in his studio when his door slammed open and reviled a very pissed Jihoon. Before Zico could asked what was going on Jihoon was gripping his shirt and punching him in the face. Zico was more surprise by the blow than the pain. He looked at Jihoon who was fuming and trying to control his anger.

"HOW COULD YOU???"

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"DON'T PLAY DUMB. I'm talking about Mino" Jihoon said while seating in a chair.

Zico was so surprise that he didn't do anything for a while then he rose from the ground and sate in his chair.

"What did he tell you?"

"That you were a thing and that he broke up with you. But he was so down lately that I'm seriously doubting that he was the one breaking up!"

"He broke up but it was my fault. I'm sorry he had to lie to you. I'm the one who asked him not to tell a soul about us".

"Yeah well I knew something was up but he wouldn't tell me and it was eating him up inside. How could you? I thought we were brothers? I could have kept your secret".

"I was afraid all right! I'm not use to date a guy you know?"

"Oh my god hyung. We don't care about that! You're still Jiho even if you like boys!"

"Yes I know but I was afraid. I'm sorry that I put your friendship on the line and I deserve your punch. I hope you can forgive Mino for lying to you and me eventually..." said Zico with his head down.

"Hyung. I love you but never do that again all right? I understand your fear but talk to your friends and family all right?"

"Yes, yes. Who would have thought that our maknae was so wise and would give me a lesson!" Said Zico smiling for the first time.

"I have great hyungs"

"Speaking of hyungs. How could you punch me in the face? And you weren't gentle. What I'm going to tell the company when I show up with a black eye?"

"Sorry but I was pissed. I'm going to fetch you some ice before it's start swelling" and with that Jihoon was out the door.

When P.O came back they talk for quite a while and Zico even showed him a little bit of what he was working on. Their meeting ended on a cheerful note in contrast of the beginning. Jihoon left Zico alone but not before apologizing more than a hundred time.

******

Zico had decided to talk to Yukwon for a clean slate. He had tried to call him but the later hadn't respond. He then proceeded to send him a text. The response came one day after. When Zico received it he was shook. When the response didn't come after a couple of hours he had abandon hope of getting a response.

Plus the response was far from cordial. But Zico was glad Yukwon had agreed to see him. He had propose a cafe because doing this in his studio didn't felt right because of all their history here.

Zico hadn't been able to sleep at all the night before their meeting. Saying his speech over and over. He had arrived one hour before the time and had drink 5 Americano before Yukwon showed up.

When finally he arrived it was like a angel walk in the room. He was so beautiful. It was like Zico saw him for the first time. Zico rose from his seat and wave at his hyung. Yukwon saw him and went to seat straight away after saying his greetings. Zico responded and sat right after. His heart was pounding like crazy. He was fidgeting and wave for the waiter to take their command before finally opening his mouth.


Well Zico had it coming. P.O had every right to be angry. And Mino did the right thing talking with Yukwon to clear the air. And finally Zico has the balls to talk to Yukwon after all this time. It's not going to be pretty trust me!

As always feel free to leave a comment.