Chapter 20

Will You?

 

Yukwon was looking at him like he was asking him when Zico was going to start talking. After drinking half of his sixth coffee Zico finally spoke.

"First of all thank you for agreeing to meet me. I know that we're not on the best term and it's entirely my fault"

"Well as long as you are aware of that it's a big progress"

"I was a fool and above all I was cocky. And I took you for granted. What I did to you was wrong and I will regret that for the rest of my life. What happened between me and Mino was a thrill of the moment. We were in a time of our relationship where we couldn't see each other and I was busy with the show. Plus the show bring you closer to people you didn't know very well and even closer with some you knew before. Plus during the filming of it you're in a bubble and the world outside seemed far far away. We were there for each other and our feelings were more intense so we acted on it without thinking about the consequences"

"I know that. Mino and I talked a couple days ago and he said the same thing. Plus he apologize because he didn't knew that we were a thing"

"You saw him?"

"He is not the one who cheated on me. He didn't even knew. He has a little responsibility in this but we had a real and good talk so we are cool now"

"Well I'm glad. I want you to know that I've missed you. When we were on stage at Kcon and that you acted like nothing happen between us and after you didn't look at me, I realize what I've done and the truth punch me in the guts. I know it will take time but I want us to be friends again. I can't ask you for more I know that plus I want to work on myself for a little bit but I want to learn to be friends again..." said Zico in a hopeful tone.

"Well, first thank you for this talk. I'm glad that you have shorted some stuffs out and recognize your mistake. And about us being friends again I will think about it all right?"

"It's a start, thank you" and with that they parted ways both of them smiling.

******

After their conversation Zico felt relieved. It was like a weight had been lift of his shoulders. He concentrated on his first studio album and meat with his long time friends. Yukwon hadn't contact him but he knew he had to wait for him to do the first step.

Of course they would see each other because they had to practice for their US tour but Yukwon would just say hi to him and go on his way. If he had a question about choreography Yukwon would replied like before but would not stay beside him the all rehearsal.

When they would go out to eat with the members, Yukwon wasn't making any excuses to not come with them. Zico figure it's was indeed progress. At time like this Kyung would looked thrilled and smile at him.

The day of his album release every member brought him a gift. Even Yukwon. It was a knew pillow. When Zico had looked confuse Yukwon had said that Kyung had told him that the one in his studio was getting really old. Zico had laugh and thank him by hugging him. Only after a couple of minutes he remember that they were not there yet but before he could move Yukwon had reciprocated his hug.

"I've miss you too" and with that Yukwon kissed Zico on the cheeks before stepping out the room because his vlive was debuting shortly. Zico had stand there for felt like hour to him before his manager said that he had to prepare for his live. Zico snapped out of his trance and completed his live with no major hiccups. Well, Babylon was weird in front of the camera but all had been forgotten when Kyung had arrived.

His album was a success and his reputation was growing more and more every day. As a reword the company granted them the winter holidays. Zico decided to come back home and spend Christmas with his family.


Progress! Zico finally recognize his fault in all of this mess. Plus Yukwon was wise in off to accept to talk to him. Baby steps guys!

As always feel free to leave a comment.