Chapter 01

Will You?

 

[2014]

They were in their van heading god know where. Almost all of them were sleeping. The crew had wake them around 6 a.m.

Zico was too deep in his thought to realize that U-kwon was not sleeping like the others.

Zico was too preoccupied on his work. They were supposed to release their new album in a couple of weeks and he felt that they were wasting precious time by being drag by the staff somewhere far away.

His train of thought was cut short when he sensed a hand on his thigh. Upon looking at it he knew right away whose hand it was.

"Stop worrying too much. It's only for the day. We're coming back this evening and tomorrow we will be back on working on the album" said U-kwon.

Zico was about to respond but U-kwon added that if he wanted and he knew he would, Zico could go straight to the studio when they were done filming the show.

After like seemed hours their car finally stopped. But they were in the middle of a parking lot somewhere on the freeway. Zico put his game face on and his sun glasses.

The camera started rolling and the producer said that they needed to hand over their wallets. Everyone did but not without complaints.

After that the pd-nim explained what they were going to do. They needed to win games to earn money to buy their meal. They did several games. But something happened and it change everything for Zico.

One of the game was the mouth to mouth paper game. Zico was passing a paper to U-kwon when it felt resulting in them kissing. That didn't last long. Zico step back in shock. U-kwon did the same. Before them could say something the other were pressing them to continue the game. So, they did trying to forget the awkwardness. When the game ended Zico said to everyone what had happened. He and U-kwon laugh it off nervously. Before going forward with the shooting.

******

It had been a couple of days that this incident happened and Zico couldn't think about anything else.

And the fact that U-Kwon was with him in the studio didn't help at all. Every time Zico looked at him or talked to him he would always look at his lips. Remembering the sensation of sweetness when their lips had touched.

"Earth to Zico?!" U-kwon said for the fifth time.

"Hum, sorry what?"

"You were not listening, right?"

"I’m so sorry. I was in my thought and I zoned out" Zico said.

"You are doing this a lot lately. Is something wrong? I told you the album is good. Our fans are going to love it!"

"I know. It's not that. Don't worry about me. I am Just tired that all"

"Well in that case go home. I will you to the dorm." U-kwon said while standing.

"You don't have to. Go home, your flat is not in the same area. I will go home alone"

"Absolutely not! I know you Jiho. You're going to spend the night here if I don't drag you out now! So off we go."

"I surrender!" said Zico laughing.

U-kwon decided to stay for the diner and went home after that.

*******

It was time to review the third episode of 5MBC live. The Block B members were prompted. On the other hand, Zico was a little stressed. He knew that today his kiss with Yukwon was going to be revealed.

Nothing had changed between them. Zico was always affectionate with him and U-kwon would always stop him when he was over working. But Zico had been thinking a lot about that kiss. He concluded that he had liked the kiss. But hadn't put other thought to it.

When the kiss was showed every Block B members hit him and said that he had to say sorry to his hyung. U-kwon had said that he was shocked to see that it was a pretty deep kiss. But laugh it off with Zico later.

When U-kwon won the episode, and gain the title of king of chaos he thanked Zico saying that it was partly because of their kiss that he had won. Hearing this Zico felt a warm feeling in his stomach and was very proud.

Little did he know that was when he started to have feeling for his precious hyung.


Thanks for the subscribe and the comments guys !

I hope you loved that new chapter. I told you it was going to be a lot less longer that the prologue but I hope your liked it anyway.

As you saw we're back to the past, 2014 to be exact and it's going to go from here to 2017 so bear with me ok?

As always fell free to comment.