Chapter 30

Will You?

 

Zico and Yukwon made up after that. Unfortunately because of the article Zico had to lie and said that he was indeed dating her. He received a ton of bad comments saying that he didn't deserved her. He had to lie on radio star when they asked him some questions. Fortunately Simon Dominic and Gray knew about the situation and went along with him.

Yukwon tried to stay away from all this. And he had being doing a good job. Bastarz was going to make a comeback soon so he was working on that. Plus this time they worked with Dean. Yukwon was very happy about it. To happy if you asked Zico. One day Zico went to the studio to check on s.

When he entered the room Minhyuk was in the booth. Jihoon was on the phone probably with Mino. And Yukwon was sitting to close to Dean for Zico standards. They were practically whispering in each other hears. Zico saw red. He went to the consol and stopped Minhyuk saying that it was good but he could had a little bit to make it better.

Dean and Yukwon were both startled when he spoke. They broke apart immediately. Yukwon smiled but Zico didn't respond. He was glaring at Dean. Sensing the atmosphere Minhyuk stepped out the booth and took Yukwon and Jihoon with him. Leaving Dean and Zico all alone.

"Jiho-yah! What a pleasant surprise. What bring you here?"

"I wanted to check the advancement of the album"

"We're nearly done as you can see"

"I see some other things too!"

"Such as?"

"You being awfully close to my boyfriend!"

"You mean me and Yukwon? Nothing there! Well, I think he likes me but I know he is yours so chill man"

"You said that but you were all over each other when I came in!"

"Yeah sorry. It's just that he was asking some questions about his parts on the last song"

"I trust you but I would like you to keep some distance, all right?"

"Yes mister!" But Dean had others plans. He wanted to make sure that Yukwon was really committed. He didn't want his friend to be heartbroken a second time even though the first was his own fault.

A couple of days later Dean asked Yukwon to come by the studio to work on last minute details. Yukwon was a little bit happy with this news so he made an effort while preparing to go. When he arrived Dean was alone and checking something on his phone. Yukwon shamelessly checked him out. Dean smile seeing that.

"I lied"

"Sorry?"

"I said that I wanted to go over small details but the album is done"

"Then why are we here?" Asked a nervous Yukwon.

"Because I know that you find me attractive and you're not bad yourself"

"I...I have a boyfriend and I think you know that"

"Oh trust me I know but why come here when you know we are going to be alone. Plus I see that you put an effort on what you're wearing" while saying all this Dean had moved and was now in front of Yukwon.

Before Yukwon would respond Dean began to close the gap between their lips. At first Yukwon had closed his eyes and was reading for what was going to happened. But when he sensed the breath of Dean upon his lips, he opened his eyes and turned his head resulting on Dean kissing him on the cheek. Yukwon blushed and pushed Dean away.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this. I love Jiho. It's true that I find you very attractive and that probably why I came here and dressed like this maybe hoping for something like this. But I can't betray him like that. t would just feel like a sick revenge and I wouldn't be proud about it. So I'm sorry once again"

"Thank god! I'm the one who should apologize. Jiho told me not to do such a thing but I wanted to be sure."

"To be sure of what?"

"That you could never do what he did to you. I know what he did and it's like really really bad. But at the end of the day he is my mate and I need to have his back. May I had that you look so good together and you seem happy so don't ruin it please" said Dean smiling and leaving a confuse but happy Yukwon.

A couple of minutes later Zico arrived barging trough the door scaring Yukwon.

"Oh my god, you're ok!"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Asked a confused Yukwon.

"Dean texted me saying that you were not feeling well and that you fainted so I came as soon I as could. I even brought soup on the way" Zico said showing a plastic bag to Yukwon. The latest laughed and took Zico face in his hand before kissing him. Zico drops the bag almost immediately and responded gladly to it.


A protective and a worried Zico! It's nice for a change. And Dean the troublemaker! I love him but I wanted to put Yukwon to the test, and I kwon that he really like him as a producer so why not?

As always feel free to leave a comment.