Chapter 27

Will You?

 

Since that night Zico would spent almost every night with Yukwon. Sometime in his hyung flat and sometime in his. Of course in between he would always go to the studio and work on his music.

Almost all of their Toy promotion was done when Zico decided it was time to tell the team. After their last show together, Zico invited them all to their special restaurant. Everyone assume that it's was to celebrate their multiple trophies except Yukwon who knew.

It's only when the meat was serve that Zico finally spoke.

"Guys, I want to tell you something"

"Oh my god. You don't have to be so dramatic hyung!" Said a laughing Jihoon.

"I'm not!"

"You kind of are." said Jaehyo.

"Well, I've been wanting to tell this for a while now and it's dear to me"

"Now you have us intrigued!" Said Taeil and everyone shacked their head agreeing with him.

"First of all, I want to congratulate you for our wins. I know everyone work hard on this album and you can be proud of what we accomplished! And sorry if I was a little bit hard on you sometime in the studio"

"It's must be something very important if you're apologizing for that!" Said a chocked Jaehyo.

"It is!" Replied Kyung to Zico and Yukwon surprise.

"Hyung knows? I'm jealous now!" Jihoon said.

"Calm down! I'm going to tell you!" Everyone stopped talking after that.

"For quite a while now I've been in love with Kwonnie... And after some trouble here and there we're together and we're really happy. At first I didn't want to tell anybody and Yukwon respected my choice but it only complicate things. Plus I want to share this kind of news to the people I love so there it is..." Zico had said all of that staring at Yukwon.

When he finished talking, he was met by dead silence. Looking at Kyung, Zico saw him smiling and giving him a thumb up. Yukwon was blushing a little but grinning head to hear. Zico took his hand in his and waited for the other to react or at least say something.

"Oh my god! So your song I am you, You are me is about hyung?" Asked Jihoon. The other gasped hearing the maknae saying this and looked at Zico for confirmation, even Yukwon.

"Well, we were not dating at the time but yes. The song talk about Kwonnie" replied a blushing Zico.

"It's awesome!!" Said Taeil. "I'm mean you and Yukwon dating!"

"I agree with hyung on this one. We always thought that something was up with you guys but we weren't sure that Zico would understand his feeling" Jaehyo said.

"That why when you were not talking to one and another we thought that you had a bad breakup or something. Or that Zico had rejected you" said Jihoon looking at Yukwon.

"And that why we were trying to be there for you" added Minhyuk.

"You right, I did something to hurt Yukwon but thankfully he forgave me and now we are very happy"

"Well, I speak for everyone saying that we're happy for you and we don't care that you're gay or whatever" said Kyung. Everyone agreed.

"I would hugs you guys but we are guys so..."

"Say the dude who is seeing another dude" surprisingly said Yukwon making everyone laugh.

The rest of the meal went by smoothly. The members asked them some questions and then the subject change.

*****

Unfortunately their honeymoon phase didn't last long. Zico had been called for a new show in China and Yukwon had to go to Japan for a musical and some other stuff. Plus he had his show Hit the stage who was going to start soon.

They would talk as often as possible but the distance took it's tall on them. Luckily for Yukwon he had the ring to remind himself that Zico would to anything this time. And he was glad he had it because Zico was in China with Mino. The lasted had called him right after he had accepted the offer saying that he wasn't going to do anything. Yukwon had laugh a little but had been very touched by this call.

Speaking about call, Zico was calling him right now.

"Hey babe"

"Hi. You have a break or something?"

"Yeah. I filmed my part and we're taking a short break before the next stage"

"What have you been up to today?"

"Not so much, I've been practicing with Riehata's crew for Hit the stage"

"Oh yeah. It's going to start soon right? Don't stress yourself to much ok?"

"Yes yes. And you? Anything happened?"

"My partner is a little afraid of me so it's fun but other than that not so much"

"You can tell me that you had fun with him too you know!"

"I didn't want you to think..."

"Oh my god! Stop it! He's your friend. Of course you're going to speak and have fun with him. Plus he called me before you left and told me that nothing was going to happen!"

"He what? Of course nothing going to happen. The little bastard is dating Seungyoonnie now!"

"Oh my god! I knew something was up with those two! Well, I'm glad he found someone"

"Yeah, me to! Sorry babe but I have to go. Talk to you soon."

"Bye."


Block B finally knows !!! Huge step guys. And I love Minyoon so I throw it in  there nonchalantly ;) Hope you guys are still reading! It's great to see that the members didn't judge them and were happy!

As always feel free to leave a comment.