Chapter 21

Will You?

 

One night Zico was in his room when someone knocked on his door.

"Yeah?"

"Little bro, can I come in?"

"Of course hyung"

His brother came in and sat on Zico's bed. Zico turn his chair to be in front of his brother.

"I came to talk to you about what's bothering you lately"

"What are you talking about hyung? I'm fine!" Said Zico a little bit confuse.

"Come on! I know you. Something is up. What I mean is that you have plenty of things to be happy about, your album is doing great. Your reputation of artist and producer are growing by the day. Your company gave you some vacation. But despite all that you seemed not completely happy. So being your hyung I want to know what is troubling you!" Taewoon explained.

"It's nothing don't worry"

"Look I know that when we were younger we fought a lot but now we're both adults and I'm here for you no matter what ok? Please tell me"

"Ok! Well, I'm in a bit of a situation. You see I have feelings for someone but my relation with that person is a little complicated a the moment"

"What? My little brother has a crush? Who's the lucky girl?"

"Well first of all it's a guy"

"So what's the situation?"

"Wait. You're not angry or disgusted?"

"You mean because you have feeling for a guy? No. Why would I be? I don't care who you love. In fact I'm happy to know that. And I'm honored to be the first one to know in the family about this" said Taewoon while hugging Zico.

"Now that's out of the way. Who is he the lucky guy? And what's the problem?"

"It's Kwonnie..." said Zico not looking in his brother eyes.

"I knew it!!"

"Oh my god! You're the third person to tell me this! I'm I that obvious?"

"Yes!" Laugh Taewoon. "Since our trainee days I knew something what up with you two. I mean Kyungie his your best friend and Mino one of your good friend but with Yukwon it was different. He was the one who could calm you down like it was nothing. And you were the one who prevent him to quite every time he was down. So now that you told me you like guys, it make sense"

"I still like girls just so you know. But yeah I guess it's make sense"

"So what the problem?"

After that Zico told him everything. To the accidental kiss to the first relationship. Then his cheating, the fling with Mino and the reconciliation with Yukwon.

"I want to tell him that I still love him and that I want to try again but I fear that it's too soon. We make up and became friends again not long ago..."

"I see what you mean. I think that for now you need to be here for him and make him understand that you will not hurt him again. And I think that naturally you will find each other again. In the meantime cheer up will you? Mum is going to think that something bad happened!"

"Yes. Thank you for listening to me"

"It's what I'm here for, baby bro!" Then they hugged each other one more time and Taewoon let Zico alone.

******

The rest of his holiday went by pretty quickly. He had to came back and start working on the next album and comeback for Block B as a all.

As soon as he went back to Seoul he moved out of the dorm and moved in his new apartment. He then asked Yukwon if he was back too and when the later said yes Zico asked him if they could hang out. Yukwon said yes and that make Zico very happy.

They would saw each other quite often after that. Until one day when they were on a bench in a park and Zico was talking about their next album, Yukwon had kissed him square on the mouth. Zico was speechless. Yukwon seeing his face afterward laughed.

"Why???"

"Because I wanted to. Before you jump to a conclusion that doesn't mean that we're back together all right?"

"Then what does it mean?"

"It mean that when one of us want to kiss the other he can, that is if the other person is ok with it of course. But we're still friend and we're taking our time"

"I... Ok!" Said a smiling Zico. And they went back to talk about their comeback.


Yukwon kissed Zico! But like he said that doesn't mean they're back together.  Also Zico told his brother that he like guys. Finally he's confident in off to recognize it and tell someone of his family about it. I'd say that we're making good progress!

As always feel free to leave a comment.