1.09 - Time to Play

We Live Together!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Guys Yoonnie is such a y couple I just kept re-reading their part over and over again and it kept me from writing more xD Sorry people for the delay, but I hope you’ll enjoy reading this as much I did writing it ;)

Jennie is practically dragging herself the the washroom, overcome by an overwhelming exhaustion that came from the recent event she attended the previous night. Her eyes remain closed as she goes about her business, even up until she’s dragging herself up the stairs for some breakfast.

Something about sitting at the empty dining table causes her senses to wake up, realizing just how silent the apartment is. Sure, the two groups have yet to become very friendly, but this silence is overbearing. Shoving her bowl of oatmeal off to the side, Jennie cautiously heads down the stairs, peeking down into the hallway.

Oddly enough, all of the bedroom doors, sans one, are wide open, as though the person residing in each of those rooms had run out. But why would everyone be gone? Especially without including her?

Rummaging around the kangaroo pocket of her hoodie, Jennie searches for her phone. Flipping it out, Jennie attacks the screen, sending violent texts to the Black Pink groupchat.

Where the heck are all of you? Jennie demands, slowly making her way through the hallway and towards the living room. Her eyes remain glued to her screen as she watches her groupmates see her message one-by-one, and then dots appearing to show someone typing a response.

JiCHU: Why? Has something happened?

Jendeukii~: No, but I’m home all alone! :( How could you guys go play without me?

JiCHU: What do you mean home alone? We’re not together

Chaengoo: Yeah, unnie, I’m heading to the amusement park with Taehyung-ssi.

Chaengoo: Oppa*

JiCHU: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JiCHU: ㅋㅋㅋ

Chaengoo: Unnie!

Jendeukii~: Unnie where are you?

JiCHU:  ┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍

Jendeukii~: >:(

JiCHU: I’m at My Little Sweets

Jendeukii~: With Lisa?

JiCHU: ◔_◔ Noooo~

Jendeukii~: Really? Then with who?

JiCHU: ┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍

Jendeukii~: I give up.

Seen by Nalalalalalisa at 8:37

Jendeukii~: YAH! LISA-YAH! Where are you?!

Nalalalalalisa: Out with Jungkook, won’t be back for a while :)

Nalalalalalisa: Jisoo-unnie, buy me cheesecake!

JiCHU: Lisa’s here? I gtg.

Nalalalalalisa: Unnie~~~~~~!!!

Shaking her head, Jennie can’t help being slightly amused by her members. Suddenly the remaining closed bedroom door opens and a figure steps out, startling Jennie. She shrieks and drops her phone, but is filled with relief to see it’s just Yoongi. Well, until she realizes he’s smirking at her in amusement. Quickly recollecting herself, Jennie picks up her phone, re-establishes her composure, then says coolly, “Don’t you have a place to be as well? Seems like everyone’s missing.”

“Oh, is that so?” Yoongi a brow, adding suggestively, “You mean we have the whole house just to ourselves?”

Jennie grimaces, “What are you suggesting? ert.”

Yoongi scoffs, “Do you think I’m dumb enough to engage in an intimate activity when there are cameras capturing every angle of it? That’s a free o.”

“Ew, whatever! Just stop talking about it,” Jennie covers her ears, feigning innocence.

Yoongi shrugs, “Whatever.” He moves to head back into his room, closing the door behind him.

Before he shuts it, Jennie grabs the handle on the opposite side, keeping him from doing so. “Wait, there’s no one else here and the house feels lonely, don’t just isolate yourself from me too.”

Yoongi smirks again, “Hey, I suggested we spend time together and you weren’t up for it.”

“Not like that!” Jennie grunts in frustration. Letting go of the handle, she says, “Nevermind then.”

“Wait,” Yoongi takes hold of her wrist, keeping her from walking away. “If you don’t wanna feel lonely you can come hang out in my room, do whatever. I don’t care. But it’s up to you.”

Shrugging, Yoongi turns around and heads for the desk in the corner of the room. This time, he doesn’t make a move to shut the door. Jennie bites down on her lip indecisively, but ultimately follows the rapper into his room.

Trying her best to make it as though she’s not even in the room, she creeps her way in, looking around unsure of what to do. Yoongi, perched over his desk, pauses and turns to her, “You don’t have to be so cautious, be as bold as you want. You’re Kim Jennie, aren’t you?”

Jennie glares at him before jumping onto his bed. The noise she lets out and the bed makes as it creaks is an improvement over the dead silence of before. Yoongi gives a small smile of approval before turning back to his desk.

Rose reads and re-reads Lisa’s text until the words just don’t look right. Out with Jungkook, won’t be back for a while :). What the heck could she be doing with Jungkook? Why did they give their free trip away anyway?

Suddenly, the cameraman sitting in the passenger’s seat grabs Taehyung’s phone before doing the same with Rose’s.

“Hey! What gives!” Taehyung protests, reaching for his phone.

“This is part of the prize, no phones,” The camera man explains. “I’ll be handing these to the producers on the scene when we get there.”

Taehyung scoffs, then turns to Rose, stating, “I guess it really is just us, huh?”

“I guess.” Rose responds, looking out the window. When she hears Taehyung give out an exasperated sigh, she turns back to look at Taehyung. She wouldn’t say he looked annoyed, but thinking about it, she must not be making it easy on him. Maybe what she needed to do was enjoy her time here. There’s no point pondering about what the other two are doing if she can’t contact them. Clearly they wanted this.

When they reach the amusement park, Taehyung rushes to get out and stretch. Rose follows his lead, laughing at his antics. He pauses and looks at her funny, “You’re laughing?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter