1.13 - Part 3 of Channel Switch - We Got Married Edition: With Certainty

We Live Together!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Y’all, please tell me you’re teenagers. I have no idea how explicit I can get and I don't wanna get reported lol

“So what do you like about my hyung?” Taehyung questions, eyeing Jisoo carefully.

Jisoo chokes on her sip of milkshake and looks at the cameraman filming them. Taehyung is unfazed, and the cameraman sticks his head out from behind the large camera and asks, “Is this one of the moments I shouldn’t be filming?”

“Yes,” Taehyung answers, using his hand to pull the lens down. The cameraman shrugs and turns the camera off before going to order his own drink. Turning back to Jisoo, Taehyung asks, “So?”

“What’s it to you?” Jisoo responds.

“I’m… curious.”

“Why?”

Taehyung sighs and twirls his straw around in the milkshake, “I probably can’t say it now.”

Jisoo scoffs and crosses her arms, “If you can’t tell me why you’re curious then why should I answer your question?”

“Hey, my question is harmless. My confession on the other hand… I can’t.” Taehyung says in a surprisingly serious tone. However, he quickly releases the tension by leaning back in his booth seat and grinning at Jisoo, “I just want to be a good friend, and good friends are there to listen to their friends.”

“I have nothing to say, though,” Jisoo responds, taking another sip of the milkshake. “Ask me again in a month or so, not the day he confessed.”

“Right,” Taehyung nods. “But what draws you to him?”

“I don’t know!” Jisoo insists, letting out a frustrated groan, “I barely know him right now.”

“There has to be something.”

“Why are you pushing this so much? Seriously, can you stop?” Jisoo runs a hand through her hair and pushes the milkshake away from herself. “I’m losing my appetite.”

Taehyung purses his lips and sits up. He looks as though he has something to say, but instead he bites his lip and takes a deep breath. Shaking his head, he leans back again.

“I don’t understand why you seem so bothered,” Jisoo comments. “You’re acting so weird, I wouldn’t expect you to be so nosy.”

“Well, you don’t know me very well, either,” Taehyung responds simply.

“Well then let me be nosy too,” Jisoo leans forward, “Who is it? Huh? There must be a reason why you’re trying sa hard to be my friend. Which one of my members is it that you like?”

Taehyung scoffs, offended, “You think I’m using you?”

“You must be! So is it Jennie? Her cool and chic image? I’d advise you against going for her though, you’re not really her type. Rose? She’s very sweet and innocent. A little sensitive, but that makes her attractive to a lot of boys. Or is it… Lisa? Our precious maknae who’s causing trouble everywhere she turns? But when she dances, boy, she’s a totally different person. I don’t know that Lisa. She’s definitely your type. She’s lively and will keep you entertained. So who is it? Who-”

Taehyung stares at Jisoo and lets her go on her tangent before placing a hand over to stop her. “Look, I-”

“Taehyung oppa? Jisoo unnie?” A voice asks, entering the shop.

The cafe gets loud once more as the customers see Lisa and Hoseok enter. The tables around Jisoo and Taehyung had been cleared to allow them privacy and room to film, but the customers were still filming and taking pictures from wherever they could. The attention has now turned to the new parties entering. The cameraman has even gotten up to start filming again.

“Lalisa, come here!” Jisoo waves the younger girl over.

Lisa looks over her shoulder at Hoseok who smiles and says, “I’ll order us some iced coffees,” before letting her go to sit with Jisoo and Taehyung.

“What’s up?” Lisa asks, taking a seat next to her unnie. 

“Actually, we were just talking about you,” Jisoo says, staring at the younger girl, trying to send her messages through her eyes.

“What?” Lisa looks at Taehyung in confusion, “Was it bad?”

“Opposite!” Jisoo insures, placing a hand on her arm, “See, Taehyung over here was saying how he really wishes to get closer with the Black Pink girls. He’s already starting to get to know me and Rose but the one he really wants to get to know is you, right Taehyung?”

Taehyung raises a brow at Jisoo, “What? I didn’t-” Jisoo kicks his shin under the table, causing him to purse his lips. He smiles to Lisa and says, “She’s right. Let’s become friends, Lisa-ssi.”

Lisa looks between the two before shaking her head, “You guys are acting weird…”

Hoseok takes a seat next to Taehyung with two iced coffees. He hands one to Lisa before saying, “Taehyungie, I hope you don’t mind, but I let Jin hyung know where you guys are. He’s been texting me nonstop.”

Taehyung pulls out his phone and notices the countless missed calls and texts asking where he and Jisoo are. Taehyung shakes his head and says dryly, “That’s great.”

Lisa sips at her coffee, “I wonder if Yoongi or Jungkook were able to woo anyone yet?”

“Yoongi wooing someone? Definitely not going to happen,” Hoseok states.

Jisoo pulls the milkshake back towards herself and sips at the drink, decinding to take on the roll of detective, “I wonder who Jungkook is planning on wooing?” Turning to the boys she asks, “Do you guys know? Is it Rose?”

Both Taehyung and Hoseok shrug, “We don’t know.”

“He’s gotta have a preference,” Jisoo says, causing Taehyung to groan.

“Again? Really? Maybe he doesn’t have a preference.” Taehyung says a bit aggressively.

Jisoo pouts, “What do you mean? I’m sure you guys would know if he wants to be paired with Rose or not.”

Taehyung and Hoseok look at each other before shaking their heads. Hoseok explains to the girls, “We may be very close friends - brothers, almost - but we don’t talk about relationships. At least not until we’re actually in one, then we just kind of say it in passing.”

“What? How can you not talk to each other about these kinds of stuff?” Jisoo asks, shocked, “Doesn’t it eat away at you? What if you end up liking the same girl? Oh no, that would be awful! Has that ever happened?”

Taehyung looks away, “Maybe once.”

Hoseok turns to Taehyung in shock, “What? When?”

Taehyung shrugs, “I don’t know, I said ‘maybe once,’ so maybe it happened, but we don’t know.”

Hoseok narrows his eyes at Taehyung but the younger male has diverted his gaze to the milkshake he’d taken from Jisoo’s hands and is sipping at. Hoseok says, “You know what, maybe we should talk about it more often. Just so we can prevent that scenario from happening.”

Just then, the cafe erupts once more into a fit of screams and camera snaps. The table turns their attention towards the door to see Jin entering wearing a crisp and clean suit, his hair styled, and a bouquet of lavender, lilacs with camellias standing out amongst the purple. In his other hand is a box. When he spots the table where Hoseok is smiling teasingly at him and then to Jisoo, Taehyung and Lisa’s surprised faces, and Jisoo’s excited smile, he heads over. Without taking his eyes off Jisoo, he first bows hello, then offers her the bouquet which she accepts immediately.

“Lisa-ssi, will you please allow Jisoo out of the seat?” Jin asks politely. Lisa gasps slightly, smitten by Jin’s chivalry. She moves out of the seat, allowing him to take Jisoo’s hand and lead her out of the seat. When she’s standing before him, Jin smiles down at her charmingly before asking, “How is it? Will you, Kim Jisoo, run off with me?”

Jisoo laughs lightly and nods her head, allowing Jin to lead her out of the shop without even looking back. Taehyung watches after them and scoffs, feeling abandoned.

Hoseok places a hand on Taehyung’s shoulder, “Are you alright now that your partner left you?”

Taehyung laughs dryly, “I can’t even be mad, he literally wooed her.”

Lisa falls back in her seat and stares after them dreamily, “He wooed me without even trying.”

Taehyung looks to Lisa before turning to Hoseok, “Be careful man, I fear what the members are planning.”

Lisa turns to the boys when she hears Taehyung’s warning, “I don’t think the two of us have anything to worry about. I mean, it’s not like either of us will be wooed… Right?”

Taehyung smirks cockily, “We’ll see about that. Hyung, let me out please, I need to plan how I’ll woo my target.”

“You already have a target?” Hoseok asks, letting Taehyung go.

Taehyung shrugs, all the while keeping the smirk on his face. As he’s passing Hoseok he says, “Remember my words, hyung.” Then he’s gone.

“Those clouds look a little worrisome,” Jimin observes the dark clouds moving quickly over their heads. He looks down at Rose whose hair is blowing in the wind and for a moment he doesn’t know what to say. Her soft, concerned expression adds to her beauty and leaves her to be a sight to be seen. He can’t help staring at her like this.

“Should we head back?” Rose asks. She looks at Jimin and is taken aback by the intense stare he’s giving her. Blushing shyly, Rose tilts her head down and asks, “Why are you looking at me like that?”

Jimin snaps out of it to clear his throat, “Maybe I was zoning out too. You’re rubbing off on me.”

Rose giggles, “Oppa, don’t get infected by me!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter