1.11 - Part 1 of Channel Switch - We Got Married Edition

We Live Together!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh? What’s this?” Jin pretends to be shocked as he opens the closet door to reveal an envelope. “Wow, who would have thought we’d find that here!”

“Hyung, that's terrible,” Namjoon criticizes. “Didn't you graduate with a performing arts and theatre degree?”

“It’s hard to tell,” Yoongi adds.

“Yah, I was just kidding around,” Jin says defensively. He shuts the closet door and joins the rest of the group in the living room.

“How about someone’s taking a shower, realizes they don't have a towel, then calls out for someone to grab them one?” Jimin suggests.

“Hey, that's pretty good!” Namjoon supports, clapping a hand on Jimin’s back.

“Taehyung hyung is the only one who would take a shower without making sure he had a towel with him,” Jungkook comments, shaking his head at his hyung.

“It happened like three times, okay?” Taehyung huffs, crossing his arms in front of his chest. The interaction brings out a giggle from Lisa.

Jennie raises a brow, “Sounds like you and Lisa are alike in that aspect. Except Lisa has no shame grabbing the towel from the closet herself.”

“Unnie!” Lisa gasps, blushing.

Jisoo laughs and adds, “She comes out of the washroom holding her shirt in front of her and her pants behind her and walks straight to the closet, then wraps it around herself right in the hallway!”

“At least I attempt to cover myself, unlike the two of you,” Lisa retorts.

Jisoo and Jennie look at each other and shrug, “ buddies.”

“What are you guys talking about?” Taehyung asks. All the boys uncomfortably turn to look away from the girls, and some even clear their throats.

“It’s not important,” Rose assures, changing the subject. “How about Taehyung oppa be the one taking the shower, then Jimin oppa grabs him the towel? It should be simple, right?”

“Yeah, let's just do that,” Namjoon agrees. “Let’s all disperse around the house then. Taehyung, go take a shower.”

Taehyung sighs and does as he’s told, ing his shirt as he goes. His indecency earns another blush from Lisa, who’s really the only one paying attention.

Now everyone disperses into different positions. Jisoo takes Jin’s wrist and pulls him upstairs to the kitchen, Jennie and Rose stand out on the balcony, Namjoon and Hoseok sit on the couch, Jungkook and Jimin invade Yoongi’s room while Yoongi scolds them about not making a mess.

After a minute, Taehyung yells out for Jimin. Jimin pretends to be reluctant to help but when he peeks his head in the washroom and Taehyung asks him to bring a towel, he obediently heads to the closet. He grabs a towel from the closet then discovers the envelope.

Jimin pulls it out and flips it open. Reading the card, he calls over his shoulder, “Hey, everyone! We have a mission card!”

Jimin hands Taehyung the towel before entering the living room. Hoseok and Namjoon make room for him in the middle of the couch, Rose and Jennie come in from the balcony and look at the card over his shoulder. Jungkook and Yoongi come out of Yoongi’s room and Jin and Jisoo come skipping down the stairs, cupcakes in their hands.

“The card doesn't say anything, just ‘Group Mission’,” Jimin announces, passing the card around.

Taehyung comes out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and another drying his hair. “What’s going on?”

“Omona!” Jennie calls out in shock, covering her eyes. Rosé and Lisa both gasp, covering their yes as well. Jennie says, “Please wear more decent attire!”

“Yah, ert!” Jisoo throws the heart pillow at Taehyung.

“Careful! What if my towel came undone?” Taehyung asks.

“Taehyung,” Namjoon says in a warning tone.

“Fine, fine, fine,” Taehyung says, going into his room to change.

The television screen then goes to the black screen, with pink writing it says:

New mission activated!
For this mission, we will play a game similar to We Got Married. You must pair up into four pairs. These will be the couples. The three unpaired members will have to ‘woo’ someone in the couple to replace the other in order to create a new couple. Once ‘woo’ed, you can not be ‘woo’ed again. If, by the end of 48 hours you remain unpaired, you will face a punishment while the couples earn a reward.
Good luck,
Lee PD.

Taehyung drapes an arm around Jisoo’s shoulders, “Let’s be partners, chingu-yah~”

Jisoo scoffs, “Are you serious?”

Taehyung nods, he turns to the group and exclaims, “We’re a pair! Haha, we’re the first!”

“Hey, I didn’t agree to-”

“Don’t just go straight to Seokjin hyung,” Taehyung whispers. “You’ll make things obvious. Plus, you get to have him attempt to win you over.”

Jisoo ends her struggling and instead nods along in agreement. “‘98 liners!”

“Jen-”

Jennie interrupts Yoongi by taking a hold of Namjoon’s arm. “Oppa, will you be my partner?”

Namjoon shrugs, “sure.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter