1.33 - The End.

We Live Together!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: There's quite a bit of swearing in this chapter (cuz YG lol) so I hope it won't offend anyone, since the story is not rated M.

“Sir, please wait a moment, I have another incoming call--Hi, thank you for calling YG Entertainment, how may I help you?” The secretary recites for about the twelfth time since the boys have arrived. The boys of BTS had to sneak in through the backdoor, get past security, analyze a map of the building before finally finding YG’s main office--only to wait until the secretary finally had a minute to tell them to take a seat and wait until YG was ready to speak to them.

Jungkook takes a look at s--Namjoon’s shaking leg, Yoongi’s blank but nervous expression, Hoseok observing his surroundings, Taehyung fiddling his thumbs, and Jimin with his hands over his mouth. With a groan, Jungkook complains under his breath so only s will hear him, “This is brutal.”

“Tell me about it. All the staff are clearly whispering about us,” Taehyung nods down the hall where staff members are trying to take a peek at the idol group while remaining ‘nonchalant’.

“You know how when you go to the doctor’s office and it takes hours and hours for them to finally call you in--only to say you need ibuprofen?” Jimin asks, “Well, this is worse than that.”

“God, is this what the girls feel like, waiting for a comeback?” Namjoon asks, causing the other boys to shake their heads in sympathy.

“Whoa!” An exclamation catches the boys’ attention. Down the hall, an excited Mino is approaching the group. “So the whispers are true, you guys are actually here!”

Namjoon bites his lip nervously and while Mino properly greets the group, Namjoon mutters, “So much for being discreet.”

Mino laughs, “Don’t worry, what happens in YG always stays in YG. Well--I mean, except for when it doesn’t. But can I ask what you’re here for?”

“We wanted to have a word with YG,” is all the information Namjoon is willing to provide before adding, “But maybe we should just go. He’s… ‘busy’.”

“Well did you schedule a meeting? Because if you don’t schedule a meeting, there’s no chance of speaking to him today.” Mino’s statement causes disappointment, which he notices. “But hey! Since you came all this way, do you want to have a meal at our cafeteria?”

“We’re not hungry,” Yoongi refuses on behalf of the group.

Mino bites his lip, his excitement wavering. After a short moment, he says, “Sorry guys, whatever you wanted to speak about with Yang Hyunsuk-sajangnim must have been important if it meant you guys coming out in person.”

“We can wait.” Yoongi declares, slouching comfortably in his seat, determined to wait the CEO out.

“Yeah I mean, he’s gotta use the washroom at some point, right?” Taehyung points out.

“You’d be surprised,” Mino gives the boys a sympathetic nod before backing away, “If you change your mind, don’t miss out on some quality food!”

“Awe,” Hoseok says once they’d waved goodbye to Mino, “that was nice.”

“So just how long can he hold his bladder for?” Taehyung inquires, causing Jimin to roll his eyes.

“You really ask the most important questions, don’t you.”

“Hey, why do you have to be such a--”

“Stop,” Namjoon intervenes, “Just because you’re cranky doesn’t mean you should take it out on one another. We need to focus.”

“You know, maybe we should have taken Mino up on his offer,” says Hoseok. “I’m feeling hungry.”

“Maybe we should just get Jin hyung to grab us food,” Jungkook suggests.

“Well if he would pick up one of my damn calls then maybe we could,” Namjoon remarks snarkily. “I can’t believe he didn’t come with us. What the heck happened with him and Jisoo?”

“Judging by Jisoo’s words at the table earlier, I’d say they’re breaking up,” Yoongi determines.

“Just like that?” Taehyung scoffs in bewilderment, “Wow~. No way.”

“Oh please, we’re all heading to the same fate if this doesn’t end well,” Yoongi says bitterly.

“It’s never over until it’s over.” Taehyung says, his voice sure and determined.

“Well, it’s almost over,” Jungkook comments.

Taehyung glares at Jungkook, “No it’s not, smartass. That’s why we’re here.”

“What, you think I want this to end? No! But if it does then we have to come to terms with it.”

Taehyung clicks his tongue and shakes his head in frustration at the situation. Namjoon places a hand on his shoulder and says calmly, “We’re gonna give it all we got, because that’s what we do, right? So don’t worry.”

The edges of Taehyung’s lips twitch up and he looks at Namjoon with a renowned respect.

“Oh, yes, sajangnim? … Yes, of course.” The secretary hangs up her call and spins around in her seat to face the waiting boys. “He’s ready for you.”

The boys immediately hop up and take nervous but determined strides towards the office door. Taehyung comments, “I think I’m gonna my pants.”

Hoseok, the one closest to the handle, gently opens the door. They file in and greet Yang Hyunsuk respectfully who sits at his desk. The CEO turns his attention from his computer screen to acknowledge their presence, “Boys, save your breath. You shouldn’t have come today.”

“With all due respect, we had to come today,” Namjoon affirms boldly. “Immediately following the surprising announcement of the cancellation of our program, we couldn’t help but be shocked and confused. I won’t lie, we are opposed of this decision and have come to discuss the cause for such an action.”

Yang Hyunsuk chuckles and eyes Namjoon closely, “You have a bright tongue, son.” His voice turns sharp as he adds, “Which one of the girls has it ‘woo’ed?”

Namjoon, slightly taken aback, responds, “Sir, I can assure you it has not had that effect on any of our female roommates. We are aware of the past incident where there was an inappropriate intimate relationship blooming within our household, however, we have tried to move forward since then.”

Now Yang Hyunsuk really laughs, causing most of the men to sweat with nerves. Yang Hyunsuk takes a deep breath and says in his sharp tone, “Don’t make the mistake for playing me as a fool. I know more than you think I do.”

Yoongi steps forward, “Sir, I believe I owe you my deepest apologies for the photo incident. I have yet to take responsibility for it and for that I bow my head in shame. However, the program is a success and benefits both groups and companies as well as the fans. Please, do not let my mistake cause all of us a loss in a business venture.”

If Yang Hyunsuk looked mad before, he is livid now, as he glares at Yoongi. But Yoongi, despite feeling intimidated, is unwilling to show it and back down. YG says, “So you came here to tell me how to run my business, is that it? Then you’re really wasting your breath. Not only that, but you sound like an incompetent idiot. Who do you think you are? What did you say? ‘Benefiting all of us’? Alright; so by that you mean you get to frolic around a house with some young, attractive women who you then sleep with off camera--but that’s alright! Because the viewers watch you frolicking and have absolutely no idea of what’s going on behind the scenes. They watch and we get viewers which means ‘better business’. It’s an amazing deal for you young, hormonal and irresponsible children, but as a businessman, I know when and where to cut the line. I am not willing to invest into a sinking ship. Imagine getting caught and how easily t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter