2.00 - Big Brother Arc

We Live Together!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How Big Brother (US Style) works for people who don't know [but also, let's all pretend this is an informational email sent to Black Pink and BTS so they are familiar with the game without me having to write it into their dialogue]: a group of typically 14-16 people enter the confinement of a house (participants are called HouseGuests) for two months with no access to the outside world where in they battle in a bunch of different styles of competitions (can be an endurance competition, strength competition, mental competition --like a quiz--, or more). The goal of the game is to be the last of two HouseGuests in the house.

There are three sets of competitions that get played every week: the Head of Household, the Power of Veto, and a Have or Have-not competiton. The Head of Household will nominate two HouseGuests for eviction/elimination from the home. Everyone is eligible to play for the Head of Household, but no one can be Head of Household two consecutive times.

The Power of Veto is played by the Head of Household, the two nominees, and three HouseGuests chosen at random. The winner of the Power of Veto has the ability to take one of the two nominees off the "Chopping Block", if it is used, the Head of Household must choose a replacement nominee but cannot choose the winner of the Power of Veto or the nominee saved by the Power of Veto.

At the end of the week, the HouseGuests choose who to eliminate from the two nominees (neither the Head of H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter