Crowdfunding

We Live Together!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
**Update: Crowdfund Content at the moment includes a trip to Europe for the squad^tm

Hey Everyone! Long time no talk, hey? 

This story has been a passion of mine for so long and it's very upsetting that I abandoned it, I know. But such is life. Presently, I'm a first year student in university working two jobs to make ends meet and I failed one of my classes because of it lol. I didn't have the time or means to write which really affected me negatively. 

Writing has been a passion of mine for years. I've been on this website for 7 years now. That's why it's so important for me that our wonderful website creator Nichiren has made a new function possible where creators can be paid for their work (I'm sure you guys have heard of Patreon? It's kind of like that!).

I can't tell you how excited I am for this because if it's successful it means I can quit one of my jobs and write for pleasure again. One of my ultimate goals in life is to be a published author so I'd be getting experience and the funds to do it thanks to all of you. It sparked up my passion and excitement for writing again and I have even NEW ideas for novels that can come out sooner the more people subscribe and are interested! (That one has to do wih the entertainment industry, are you guys interested?)

So I've made 3 levels to subscribe to. 

$1/Month is to support me finiancially while with a bonus of being able to read chapters a week in advance. 

$5/Month gets

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter