Chapter 9

Like Romeo And Juliet

                                                                                            

 

“Wake up.” Easy for him to say. I opened my eyes a crack and nausea hit me once the car jerked to a stop. I didn’t want to open my mouth, scared I’ll barf. It’s not car rides I’m bad with, it’s really long trips that make you sit in some sort of transportation for hours to no end that make me sick. I sighed and opened my eyes. I found my head had been lying on Kyuhyun’s lap the whole time and I wondered why he hadn’t shoved me off. I turned my head and looked up at Kyuhyun who was looking down at me with curiosity. 
“Why are you looking at me like that?”
“Why aren’t you getting off?” I scoffed and pushed myself off his lap then a surge of nausea struck and I ran out of the taxi.
I stood there in the open air and took even deep breaths and soon the feeling that I was gonna vomit went away but I was still slightly dizzy. “Whoa, calm down.”
Kyuhyun placed his hand around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder.
“I don’t feel so good.”
“Well just don’t barf on me. Ew…” I hit him in the chest and he smirked. I groaned, remembering the toxic smell of the taxi and I felt nausea again.
“Please shut up.” I heard him chuckled under his breath but he continued supporting me up the stairs and into the hotel. We headed over to the receptions desk where a lady in a uniform was smiling like everything in the world was peaceful and happy. I wonder how much they paid her.
“Nous avons eu une chambre pour deux. A Cho Kyuhyun et une Im Yoona.” [We had a room for two. A Cho Kyuhyun and a Im Yoona] The lady at the desk checked the computer then smiled at us.
“Oui! Ici vous êtes. Votre lune de miel suite est pour vous. Profitez de M. et Mme. Cho!” [Yes! Here you are. Your honeymoon suite is waiting for you. Enjoy Mr. and Mrs. Cho!] I rolled my eyes. I don’t care if I was dizzy. He may be my fiancé but technically we aren’t married which states I’m neither a Mrs nor a Cho.
“Um, it’s Miss. Im-“ Kyuhyun covered my mouth and pulled me away.
“Unless you’re planning to sleep on the streets tonight then shut up.” I pulled his hand off and looked at him.
“But I’m still a Im-”
“I know. But that’s how our parents got us this room so shut up unless you want the lady to think we’re scamming them.” I thought this through then shrugged and aloud Kyuhyun to lead me to the elevators. Honeymoon suite, huh? I have a bad feeling about this…or I need to barf. The honeymoon suite was closer to the top floors. It had a balcony that showed the entire city and a king sized bed in the center of the room. A sitting room with a miniature bar sat at far side and of course the posh bathroom and walk-in closet. All in all, it was beautiful. My eye caught the sight of the balcony and I opened the glass door. I stepped out and breathed in the air before looking at the glowing city known as the City of Lights. It was such a dazzling sight, seeing Paris lit up at night. Obviously it was living up to its name. Then I heard a crunch. I swiveled around and glared at him who was standing behind me and staring innocently at the city. He noticed I was glaring hatefully at him and with a full mouth; he innocently reached out with a half eaten sub in his hand and offered it to me.
I gave it a distasteful look, “It’s OK.” Julian shrugged with wide eyes and continued devouring his sandwich.
“Where did you get the sub anyway?”
He said something threw a full mouth and I blinked. “What?” He took another bite instead and pointed to the mini fridge.
“Why’s there a sub in there?”
“Dunno. Its good though.” I rolled my eyes and went back inside the room and shut the balcony door. He continued staring at me innocently and seemed to be watching with interest everything I do.
“Stop staring at me.” He ignored me and his gaze didn’t seem to falter one bit. Finally he turned and went for the fridge again.
“I’m pretty sure there’s not gonna be another sub in there. Just order room service.” 
Kyuhyun’s head came out of the fridge and this time he was chewing down some fries. “Look what I found.”
“If you die after eating that, I’m gonna laugh.” He continued eating and when he seemed to be done he opened up a can of ginger ale and continued watching me.
“What?” I felt self-conscious and turned to the bed. “Well what are we suppose to do about that.”
“You go find some other room,” he offered. I turned to him and glared straight at him.
“I know. Why don’t you go call room service or something?” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and went over to the phone.
A few seconds later a woman's voice spoke.
“Pouvez-vous nous faire une faveur?” [Can you do us a favor?] He chuckled at whatever the woman had just replied. “Nous sommes dans la suite lune de miel et nous avons besoin de vous pour remplacer le lit avec deux autres.” [We are in the honeymoon suite and we need you to replace the bed with two others] He frowned. Bad sign. “Eh bien vous avez une salle unique qui est inoccupée?” [Well do you have a single room that is unoccupied?] He sighed. “Merci pour votre effort.” [Thanks for your effort]
“Well?” I asked, after he slammed the phone down. He flopped down on the bed and closed his eyes.
“You can always sleep on the street.” I glared at him but he ignored me and started to doze off. God he was so childish. I grabbed my backpack and suitcases and dragged them to the mini walk-in closet. I started throwing stuff into drawers and hanging clothes up. After I was done that I took the necessary bathroom utensils and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top before I plopped onto my side of the bed and curled up on my side. All I knew was that I was tired and if anyone, anyone, woke me up, I'd rip them to shreds.
 
~~~*~~~
 
“Here,” I said, shoving the ice pack into his hand. He just glared at me and took another sip of his beer. I sat down across from him and cleared my throat. “I’m sorry,” I said for, what, the thousandth - millionth time?
He pouted. “You don’t mean it.”
“I’ve already said it a thousand times! All meaning of that word is gone!”
Kyuhyun pouted and continued guzzled down his drink. I sighed and decided that one of us had to be the mature one. I got off my seat and went to sit on the couch beside him. “Does your arm still hurt?”
“What do you think?!” he demanded. I sighed and patted his arm with the ice pack.
“Better?”
“A little,” he frowned examining his arm.
I sighed. “You know, this wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t wake me.”
“How did I know that you’d twist my arm? I just woke up to ask if you wanted to order room service.” I  turned to the digital alarm clock.
“It’s 4am. Do you want to go to bed yet?” He squeezed the empty can and threw it randomly onto the floor. “Does your arm still hurt?” I asked. He looked at me and looked like he was in deep thoughts.
“You’re really actually worried?”
I blinked. “Why wouldn’t I be?” His cheeks reddened and he looked down at his lap.
“Thank you, then,”
“So do you forgive me yet?” I asked, smiling. He looked up at me and was about to answer when he stopped and his face become even red. He looked back down at his lap. Then looked back up and scoffed.
“Psh, you’re nor that lucky!” He pushed away from me and flopped down on the bed. I rolled my eyes and joined him on the other side of the bed.
“Night.”
“… night.” I’m sure it was just the sleep getting to me but it sounded like he was…chuckling.
 
~~~Please Comment Or Subscribe! Thank You~~~