Chapter 25

Like Romeo And Juliet

 

                                                                       
 
 
When I got home I headed up to my room. Yuri and I had gone out for hotdogs and I was full. I lay on my bed and curled up then I bolted straight up. Wait a minute. I headed out of my room and back down the stairs but what I was looking for was gone. I stopped on of the maids in her track.
“Um…weren’t there a bunch of luggage stacked by the door a while ago?” The maid giggled and hurried away, leaving my even more curious. I headed to the butler who stood by the door. “Wasn’t the luggage right where your standing?”
“I don’t comprehend what you’re talking about, madam.”
I blushed. “Oh sorry for bothering you.” I ran back up the stairs. The sky was now dark and I could see no lights coming from the neighbors, which was normal. I yawned. Seriously, it was only 9:46pm. “Something’s wrong with me, must be the stress.” I yawned and was about to head to my closet and change when one of the maids burst in holding a pair of clothes. 
“Here’s your pajama’s Miss.”
I looked at her strangely. “Um..OK. I don’t remember putting them in the laundry room to be washed?” The maids face was red and I inched closer. “Are you okay?”
A giggle escaped her lips and she gave a little royal wave, dismissing the subject. “I came in your room to collect your clothing to be washed.”
“Oh.” I managed to murmur before she rushed out. I would have been more suspicious but I really didn’t care and hurried to get ready for bed. After I was done I curled up under my comforter and closed my eyes, headed directly to dream land, which was true cause I had the strangest dream…I think.
 
~~~*~~~
 
I didn’t know what time or when it and I hardly care. You know how sometimes you wake up, half asleep, for a second then fall directly back asleep and everything in that one second was all part of the dream. Except my dream lasted a bit longer then a second. I my eyes were closed but I could here it. Something rustled behind me in my bathroom then it cursed. Being half asleep your mind is extremely slow.
“Damnit!” I heard from person no.1. Someone covered no.1’s mouth and whispered something. I could tell no.1 and no.2 were on the verge of an argument. How weird. It was as if I felt the hating vibe surrounding them. No.1 and no.2 didn’t seem to really like one another.
“Just get her.”
“I am.”
“Look I’ll handle this.”
“Are you saying I can’t do this?”
“I’m not saying it but I’m thinking it.’
“Excuse me?”
“You heard what I said retard.”
“Want to say that again, you idiot.”
“Oh shut up. Let’s get this over with so I can go home and sleep.”
“Really? Is that all you thinking about? I try to do something romantic and-“
“Shhhhhh!” I heard no.1 murmured something else before he left no.2 to do its business. That’s weird, no.1 and no.2 sound like a boy and a girl. The next second I felt arms around my body. No.1 picked me up and cradled me to its chest. I sniffed a scent of peppermint and hint of cologne or…or was it deodorant. Either way it smelt great and really nice. And awkwardly familiar. My mind immediately thought of Kyuhyun.
“Kyuhyun,” I sighed. I cuddled myself into no.1 or Kyuhyun or whoever, cherishing the scent. He felt so warm and cozy. Why am I dreaming of Kyuhyun? I fell back to sleep, embracing this comfort. What a strange dream.
 
Kyuhyun’s POV
 
 
“Kyuhyun,” she moaned. I stopped in my tracks, my face growing red. For a second I thought she had woken up and caught me in my act. Oh boy. I’m so dead. Thankfully all she did was nestled into me and sighed. I waited a bit longer but nothing happened. I sighed and turned around. 
“Well?” the she-beast asked in a whisper.
“Asleep.”
She looked at me strangely for a second then leaned in. “Are you…blushing?”
I turned away. “N-no. Psh why would I. St-stup-stupid!”
“Shhh.” The she-beast said, placing her hand over my mouth.
When she let go a gagged. “Oh god. I’ve been contaminated by the female beast from Hell and her evil curse of hagness!”
“Lay off the drugs, Cho. We’re no longer children but it’s nice that you remember me,” she smirked then headed out Yoong’s room.
“I’m not on drugs!” I whispered-yelled then followed her down the hall and outside. A black limo waited outside and I began heading to it when the butler stopped me.
“Take care of the young Miss, Master Cho. She is in your hands now.” I smirked and gave a nod then went to the limo. The she-beast opened the door for me and I lay Yoona in the back seat then got in and rested her head on my lap.
“Good luck Kyuhyun. I have faith in you.”
I smirked. “Thanks Yuri.”
She closed the door and the limo driver turned. “Where to, sir?”
I smiled. “The airport, and step on it.”
 
~~~*~~~
 
Yoona’s POV
 
 
I opened my eyes. What a weird dream. These dreams about Kyuhyun are getting way out of hand. I lay my arm over my eyes. He kidnapped me. I sighed and slammed my ear with my fist. There was a weird buzzing sound and I swear, I felt I was moving and I’m pretty sure I didn’t leave the TV on. I lay there for a moment then hastily opened my eyes. I was not in my bed. I was not in my room. I was not in my house. Or my neighborhood, my city, country even. No definitely not.
“Hey your awake.”
I turned my attention a person hovering by me. “Kyuhyun?” I sat up. Suddenly everything became clear. Well definitely not everything but it was clear I was on a plane. A private jet really. Questions threw at each other in my head. “Where am I?”
“A plane.”
“I know that idiot. But why?”
“Oh I see! Your probably planning to ask me that five w’s. Let’s see. When…yeah I’m not sure what time it was. What…well that really depends on what your asking me about. Uh…where…a plane like I said. Why…I’ll tell you later when you’ve calmed down. Who…let’s see. Everyone. And…how. Very long story. I’ll tell you later.
I blinked. “Kyuhyun, you didn’t answer where.”
He frowned. “Uh I’m pretty sure I did. On a plane-”
“No Kyuhyun. Where are we going.”
He smiled broadly. “Why, we’re going to Los Angeles.”
I paled and slumped back. “Oh dear Lord save me.”
 
~~~Sorry this is actually Chapter 25, not Ch 24. I just fixed it, so check out Chapter 24, if you havent(: Thank you~~~