Chapter 17

Like Romeo And Juliet

                                                          

 

 

Yoona’s POV
 
I played with my phone. Flip, flip. Flip, flip. Flip, flip.  “Your gonna break your phone.” I ignored him and kept flipping. Kyuhyun sighed.
“Are you still mad about something?” I rolled my eyes.
“Gee, I don't know. I woke up with a hangover and I was as well. Oh, boy don't mention you were holding my hand as well. Gee, I wonder why in the world would I be mad?” Kyuhyun seemed to finally shut up.
“Technically you weren't . You were still in your-”
“I CAN'T HERE YOU! I CAN'T HERE YOU! BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA!”
“OK, OK, jeez. Calm down.” I turned and stared out the sphere window. “I'm sorry.” I narrowed my eyes at him.
“What?” He sighed and and looked in the other direction and rested his chin on his palm.
“I said...I'm...I'm sorry.”I blinked a couple of times then turned and looked out the window again. “Hey!”
I turned and looked at him. “Ya?”
“Is that the only reaction I get after apologizing to you?” I shrugged and turned back to the window. Suddenly I was jerked back and facing Kyuhyun again. “What the hell! Let me go!” He blinked a couple of times then smiled.
“So that's it. You didn't expect me to apologize, did you? You don't know how to react! Your embarrassed!”
“Oh...SHUT UP!” I pulled away and stared back out at the sky. Kyuhyun snorted beside me. We sat there in silence for a few more minutes until I felt his fingers twined with mine. “Wha-What are you doing?” He didn't look at me but continued talking.
“Your scared of heights, right?” I stared out the window of the plane once more.
“Actually, it's calming.” The rest of the way back home was quiet. The funny thing was that I never let go of his hand.
 
~~~*~~~
 
“We're home!” That's what we heard form all around us at the airport. Kyuhyun and I on the other hand were not that ecstatic. Our ride was late, we were tired so much happiness surrounding us was really revolting and I had to go pee.
“Well!” I demanded. Kyuhyun sighed and sat down beside me.
“No one answered.” I groaned. “Hey at least we have each other.” I rolled my eyes as he slung his arm around my neck.
“Wonderful.”
 
~~~*~~~
 
Two hours later
 
Outside was dark when we finally got back home. “Can you hurry and open the door?”
“Just wait.” I reached into my jacket pockets, coming out empty. Jean pockets, backpack, my jacket pocket again. Nope.
“Please don't tell me-”
“There not!” I replied, cutting off his whining. I tried all my pockets again coming out empty.
“Did you leave them at the hotel? On the plane?”
I glared up at him. “Of course I'm not that forgettful. I left it in...”
I gulped. “Oh great.”
“What! Was it really the hotel.”
“It's in my suitcase,” I mumbled.
“Then open your suitcase and get it!” Then he groaned. “That's right. We sent all our luggage back home first.” I slapped my forehead. “Well, now what?” I thought for a minute, thinking quietly.
“Well, our mothers are back in Paris but our father's should be home.” “You do you have your cell phone, don't you?”
“Of course!” I took my phone out of my backpack and dialed my fathers number. The phone rung three time before he answered. To be able to have a meeting with my dad was a miracle. He was always busy with something and his assistant always answered the phone, including his cellphone. The only way mum and I were able to contact him was with a different phone that only we knew the number so he knew it was us and didn't have his time wasted talking to someone else with a private number and name.
“Sweet heart?” I skipped all the formal stuff and right to the point. Like I said, he was always busy. 
“I left my keys in my suitcase. And Kyuhyun and I can't get inside. Mum is still in Paris with Kyuhyun's mum as well and it's dark and cold.” The other end was silent for a minute so I knew my father had excused himself (which was acceptable. If others excused themselves or missed an appointment with my father or Kyuhyun's then they were trash)
“We're on a plane flying China, sweet heart. Our clients are with us.”
“Then what about us?”
“Don't worry, sweet heart. Shall I book you two a hotel?”
“Dad, why would I stay at a hotel in when I'm standing right in front of my house in my the neighbor hood I grew up in?”
“We'll talk about this later, Yoona. I'm busy right now. Good night, sweet heart.”
“Dad! Wait!” BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE- I put my phone back in my pocket.
“Let me guess.”
I shrugged. “What do we do now?” Kyuhyun looked up at the sky then back at me.
“Come on. I'll treat you to some Ben and Jerry.”
“Are they still open?” He pulled me along.
“Who knows.”
 
~~~Comment And Subscribe Please, Thank You~~~