Chapter 34

Like Romeo And Juliet

                                                        

 

“I dunno…which movie seems cheesier?” I asked.
“I don’t really care. Can we just go inside already? We can look at the choices in there.” Kyuhyun whined.
“Hmm…I like being outside at night. The airs more calming…”
“But it’s so COLD!! Come on Yoong! I’ll…I’ll let you pick the popcorn toppings.”
I sighed. “Hmm…fine. Let’s go in- ” Kyuhyun grabbed my arm and rushed me inside. Wow, he must really be cold. “OK~! You buy the tickets for the movie and I’ll get the popcorn.”
“What? Can’t we go together? I don’t even know what movie you mean.”
“No. You go buy the tickets yourself. And the movie is the one that’s starting in fifteen minutes.” He glanced at the digital screen with all the movies titles and the times beside it. Only one movie was gonna start in fifteen minutes. Kyuhyun’s face went white.
“Oh god. Please don’t tell me I’m right.”
“Congratz, your right~! Now go buy our tickets.”
Kyuhyun looked at me. “Please don’t make me do this. I’ll die if people find out that I’m gonna be watching the cheesiest movie out there. DIE.”
I shrugged. “I really don’t give a damn.”
He pouted. “You’re evil.”
“Yes, yes I am. Now go and have fun. Is Nestea fine?” Kyuhyun nodded and stepped forward but stood still when a group of preppy girls walked into the theater. They all immediately scanned the place and as expected, their eyes stopped at him with a lustful stare. I couldn’t really blame them. Kyuhyun was wearing a tight white shirt and had on grey skinny jeans. Kyuhyun blanked and I forcefully pushed him forward, reminding him to keep moving. He looked back at me for one moment before heading off to the line-up for the tickets. He was blushing furiously as the preps lined up behind him, acting like s. First off, I knew Kyuhyun so I knew that preps were not his type but hey, he was a guy and they were girls. He seemed to be slouching lower as he came closer and his face reddened. I sighed and stared at the popcorn line I was in. Only one person was left standing in front of me and a long line-up behind. I bit my lip and stared at him. He was finally at the counter and stuttering. I could see the amusement in the preps faces behind him. What jerks. I stepped out of the line and headed for Kyuhyun. 
Hey, I wasn’t that evil letting Kyuhyun suffer like that. As I reached the group of preps I listened as one of them smirked nastily, “What a loser for such a hot guy.” I didn’t know why but anger surged through me and I felt like beating the girl for calling Kyuhyun a loser yet still being shallow enough to believe in stereotypes. I nudged past them, harder towards the , and stood beside Kyuhyun. “Its called a line for a reason. Wait your turn.” I ignored her and went on my tip-toes to kiss Kyuhyun on his cheek. He looked at me in confusion and amazement.
“Thanks for coming to watch this movie with me on my birthday. You’re the best boyfriend ever~!” He blinked at me, his mouth moving slightly as if he was trying to say something. I smiled sweetly and elbowed Kyuhyun lightly before he got the hint and paid for the tickets. We held hands and as we past the preps, Kyuhyun gave them his lop-sided smirk before we both headed to our theater.
“I’m pretty sure it’s not your birthday.” I shrugged. “So…we’re dating…”
I let go of his hand immediately, blushing. “Shut up. I was saving you there.” Kyuhyun shrugged with a smile before he handed the tickets to a slacked jaw guy who pointed down the hall to our number. When we got there the door were closed which usually meant that the movie had started. Inside it was dark but even then I could see that only one other person was there. We picked random seats and sat down. I stared at the screen, trying to catch up on what the people on screen were talking about. After a few minutes all I could here was bla bla bla bla bla etc. Kyuhyun yawned beside me and my eyes began drooping. A hand placed itself on my head and pulled me onto his shoulder.
“I won’t hold it against you if you sleep.” I sighed and didn’t resist the comfort of the crook of his neck. The dark room began to fade but before it became completely dark I felt Kyuhyun’s head rest on mine. Then I fell asleep.