Chapter 3

Like Romeo And Juliet

                     

 

 

Khun leaned forward. “What are you looking at? Hey it’s Taec.” I nodded absent mindedly. My brain was occupied with putting a name to each guy but there was only one person I couldn’t figure out. I was getting a really bad feeling.
“Hey do you recognize that kid there?”
Khun squinted, “I dunno…I don’t memorize every single stranger that you notice.”
“Look closer. Doesn’t he look familiar…sort of…?”
“He’s probably some transfer student that we saw a few times at the mall. If it’s bothering you that much, just call Taec over.” I snapped out of my thoughts and opened my mouth to protest. “Taec!” he started waving his arms wildly. Oh no here it goes. Taecyeon and all the guys turned their attention to where Khun and I sat. Oh, and the entire park as well. I cleared my throat awkwardly and looked down at my feet. I looked back up when Khun shut up and stopped waving and saw Taecyeon and his friends heading over. The new kid trailed behind them. Those eyes, they were really pretty. Taecyeon was hoping up and down really enthusiastically and when he finally reached her, he hugged her tightly around her arms stating that he missed her over and over again and the guys murmured there “Hey”. 
I ignored them and continued looking at the new face. He was really cute and there was something about him is very familiar as well. “I know you from somewhere. I just can’t remember.” I said. The boy seemed to be in a state of shock when he heard me talk and Taecyeon finally let go of me to see who I was referring too.
“Yeah, you look familiar…I just came back from the US. Maybe I knew you before that…”  The US.....
“Kyu, what flavor do you want?” Taecyeon called.
“Vanilla is fine,” he called back.
I stared at him for a minute. I know him…why is he so familiar…
“Oh!” I placed my hand over my mouth then pointed at him. “It - it’s you!”
‘Kyu’ blinked then his face went into an expression of understanding. “Oh…”
Taecyeon came over and handed ‘Kyu’ his ice cream. “Are you OK?” He looked at Taecyeon then back at me. We both stared at one another with horrid expressions.
Taecyeon smiled. “Oh right. Yoong, this is Cho Kyuhyun. He just moved back. Kyuhyun, you remember Yoong, right?”
He nodded slowly. “Right. Im Yoona. Nice to meet you again.”
I shook his hand with a forced grin. “You too.”
 
~~~Sorry Its A Short Chapter Today, But Hope You Guys Enjoy. Please Comment And Subcribe! Check Out My Other Story, Unrequited http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/104068/unrequited-dbsk-jaejoong-jessica-kyuhyun-snsd-yoona-yunho Thank You~~~