Chapter 31

Like Romeo And Juliet

                                                                     

 

“Why does this feel like Deja vu?” I asked sarcastically. Kyuhyun just gave me a smile and pulled out my chair for me to sit. I stared at him hesitantly then sat and he pushed the chair in for me before going back to his seat across from me. A waitress came a second later with menu's and she told us the special for tonight before leaving with a friendly smile. I picked up one of the menu's and looked through it, seeing if there were any of my favorites then seeing if there was anything new that I hadn't tried before. There was a lot. “What are you having?” I asked curiously.
“Um...pickled radish roll, futomaki, negi hamachi maki, spicy salmon skin roll, and the deep fried sweet potato sushi roll.”
“That's it?” I said, rolling my eyes. He didn't get it.
“No...that's what I'm gonna order from this page. On the next page I'm ordering-”
“It's okay. I don't need to know.” He shrugged and continued looking. I didn't feel like having anything that Kyuhyun just listed so I continued looking through the menu, feeling bored cause I had no idea what I wanted.
“Need help?”
I looked up and blushed. “Maybe...” He smirked and began looking through the menu again. A minute later the waitress came back.
“Can I take your order?”
“Yep.” Kyuhyun ordered everything he wanted and each time he added something new the waitress began looking more and more pissed off and it just made me realized that he is a big eater and lucky him, he won't get fat with his fast digestive system.
“Will that be all?” the lady said behind clenched teeth.
“Nope. Yoona hasn't ordered yet.”
“I'm sure that you can't eat all that by yourself. Surely you and the young lady can share.”
“Yeah...so anyways she'll have the sashimi rose, miso soup-”
“And Nestea,” I cut in before Kyuhyun could add in anything else.
He looked at me and opened his mouth, “Aaaand-”
“That's it. Thank you.” The waitress nodded, gave Kyuhyun a glare, then walked off. “She really hates you.”
Kyuhyun blinked. “Why would she hate me. I never did anything wrong and I don't even know her.”
“Oh really...”
“Course. Besides, I'm so lovable,” he said, smirking.
I grinned, “Then how come I don't love you?”
“Your special and need a push.”
I kicked him under the table, “Thank you.”
“Your welcome,” he groaned, grabbing his knee. We continued talking about random things and the conversation kept changing. By the time the food came, our conversation on Kyuhyun's appetite had become a conversation on cats.
“It's true. You could DIE.”
“Shut up you, idiot. You don't know anything.” The same waitress as before had to make four rounds till everything we ordered was on the table. We caught a lot of attention.
“Enjoy your meal, sir.”
“Thank you,” he smiled sweetly, then when she left he gave me a smirk, “See, she doesn't hate me.”
I laughed and looked down at the plates. “So which ones mine.” Kyuhyun pointed to the one to my left as he was already busy eating. I moved the plates around so that my sashimi rose was in front of me. The sashimi had been cut thinner than what they usually gave you and it was wrapped around one another till it formed a beautiful and delicate looking rose. “Wow...”
“See? I can be romantic,” he smiled happily as I admired it.
“I don't wanna take it apart. It looks so...fragile.”
Kyuhyun looked at me for a moment then he reached out his hand. “Give me your cell phone.” I tilted my head curiously and handed it over. He pressed a few buttons then picked up my sashimi rose and put it beside his face. He then turned the cell phone around and stuck out his tongue and took a picture. “Now you can remember how romantic I was.”
I laughed. “I still don't wanna take it apart.” Kyuhyun shrugged and reached out to my plate he had just put down and gently peeled off a piece of sashimi that looked much like a petal with his chopsticks.
“Its just food but since it's you, keep peeling the petals off till your done. Oh, and drink your soup.” I copied how Kyuhyun did it, but no matter how I tried I was unable to be as gentle as he was. Of course, it didn't matter since the rose didn't fall apart and the sashimi didn't rip. I dipped each one in the soya sauce I had mixed with a bit of wasabi and then ate it. When I was done I drank my soup and finished off my Nestea. Kyuhyun took another fifteen minutes to finish his meal which he did finish then drank his Sprite happily. When he was done the waitress came over with the bill and a scary smile.
“Here's the bill, sir.” Kyuhyun shrugged and payed the money with a bored face. The waitress frowned at him, unhappy that he was that rich but grinned when she saw the enormous tip. She bowed and hurried off to show it to the rest of the staff.
“See, told you she doesn't hate me!~” I rolled my eyes and we both got out of our seats. I couldn't help look at Kyuhyun's stomach which was still flat as if he hadn't eaten enormous amounts of raw fish, rice, udon, soup, and a bunch of other crap. Nope, looked like he has a healthy diet and works out *cough cough*. Can't blame him since he was a skinny kid for as long as I could remember. Opening the door for me, the bells rang above my head in a pretty harmony and we both left the sushi restaurant.
 
~~~*~~~
 
“So, that's it?”
Kyuhyun looked at me curiously before he took the spoon out of his mouth, “What's it?” I scooped another bit of my ice cream with the tiny plastic spoon they gave us.
“That's all you had for tonight? Another 'date' at a sushi restaurant?”
Kyuhyun his spoon again, a grin on his face. “Why? You like spending time with me?”
I shrugged. “I never said I didn't.” Kyuhyun blinked and his spoon fell out of his mouth.
“Y-you...like me?”
I blushed, regretting that I ever said anything. “Like, Kyuhyun. It's different from falling in love. I think of you as...something like a puppy who hasn't been potty trained.”
“...I feel hated...”
“OK, so maybe that wasn't the best example...how about a cat who throws up on the expensive carpet. Or, maybe, a prisoner who can't find his way out of the jail cell even though the door wasn't locked so he was forced to sit in the cold, dampness for eight years because of his own stupidity...well that wouldn't be the best example either. What about-”
“Please stop. I feel depressed. I think I'll go enjoy myself in that nice dark, depressing corner over there. I'm sure I'll have fun CUTTING MYSELF!!” I scooped a bit more of my vanilla ice cream and put it in my mouth. Enjoying it as it melted.
“Hmm...you're right. How about...i think of you as a...friend...”
He perked up, “That's a huge improvement! See, your getting closer to falling for me.”
“Kyuhyun?”
“Yes?”
“Shut up.”
“Hmm...you said you like me...like...replace the 'I' with an 'O' and replace the 'K' with a 'V'...”
“Kyuhyun?”
“I'll shut up now.” I continued eating my vanilla ice cream.
“Yoona?”
“What now?”
“There's one more thing for tonight...”
I looked up, surprised. “I knew it! There's no way you'd go for something so small and simple. What now?”
He smiled. “Finish your ice cream and I'll take you there.” I played the with the melted ice cream. Where were we going this time? “Yoong?”
“Yes, Kyuhyun.”
“I dropped my spoon.”
 
~~~*~~~
 
“I don't get it.”
“Follow me.” We had arrived back at the mansion of his just a few moments ago after a fifteen minute drive from the ice cream parlor.
“I thought you said-”
“I do. Tonight hasn't ended yet.” I shrugged and followed him up the stairs. When we reached the second floor, I began heading back to our room but Kyuhyun pulled me back by my wrist. “No, not there.” He slid from my wrist to my hand and led me along a corridor to the opposite side of where I room was. We went past hallways and many, many doors that all looked the same. Now that I thought of it, I never actually went anywhere upstairs beside the bedroom Julian and I shared. I estimated more than half of the rooms upstairs were just empty guess rooms so I never bothered adventuring the upstairs maze and opening every single door. Finally Kyuhyun stopped at a final door. It was the last one in the hallway and it seemed this was also one of the dead end corridors. Like every door it was made with wood, painted white with a pretty and elegant gold design. Except this door was only one. “Ready?” I didn't answer and watched as he opened the door. I looked up and only saw a flight of stairs...leading to another door.
“There's a third floor?”
He smiled with enthusiasm and dragged me up the flight with excitement. “I never actually thought that I'd show you this.”
“This?” When we reached the last step, Kyuhyun pushed open the door and I just stood in confusion, followed by understanding, and finally, pure amazement. He turned so his back was facing the room and gently pulled me inside.
“Yoong...this is my bedroom.”
 
(Sorry i havent been updating weekly, been busy with school. So once again i apologize. Well here's Ch 34, enjoy. Remember to comment and subscribe!)