Chapter 8

Like Romeo And Juliet

                                  

 

 

FOUR DAYS LATER
 
The alarm rang and I bolted up. I gasped for air and wiped at my face, realizing I was sweating. Stupid idiot, why did I even agree to watch a horror film with him. ing me. A dark figure beside me groaned and swore under its breath in a horse voice. I stared at it, wide awake now.
“Turn the damn thing off!” he groaned, pulling the pillow over his head. It…it’s an it. I blinked and the thing beside me swore again before reaching over me and grabbing the alarm clock, then slamming it on the floor. I reconsidered everything that just happened and blinked.
“Kyuhyun,” my mind rewinds the past few seconds and everything made sense this time. Psh, like monsters were real. I stared at my broken alarm clock lying on the floor. “You broke my alarm clock!” He said something against the pillow and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I got out of bed and picked up the alarm clock. It was stuck on the time that it wrung. I yawned and got back in bed and sat on his back. “Kyuhyun?” He moaned something and I continued sitting on him and repeating his name.
Finally he lifted his head out of the pillow. “What?” he groaned.
“It’s 3am. We better get ready."
“Are you gonna take a shower?”
“Uh huh.”
He sighed and lay back on the bed. “I’ll get up when you finish your shower.”
I stared at him. “Do you promise?”
“Whatever.” I glared at him then reached for the pillow I was sleeping on and started hitting him with it.
“Do! You! Promise!”
“OK! STOP!! I'M SORRY!!” He avoided my pillow and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back into bed. He pinned me down, leaving only an inch between me and his bare chest. “I promise,” he whispered, and I could see he was serious.
“H-how do I know that I can trust you?”
He smirked. “Cause I always keep my promises.” I blinked and my lips then did the first thing that came to my head. I stuck my tongue at him and he rolled his eyes and let me go. I jumped off my bed and headed over to the bathroom, grabbing a towel along the way. Kyuhyun and I were going to head to Paris first, by the old fashion barf worthy plane while our parents were going to come a day later on the private jet. At least they got us first class tickets. When I finished my shower, I wrapped the towel around myself and realized that I forgot to bring my clothes.
“Great.” I knocked on the bathroom door, “Kyuhyun! I’m coming out! Don’t look OK?” There was no answer so I opened the door a crack to see if he heard me. “Well?” 
His skinny jeans were half way up when I opened the door. He had a pissed face on and turned to face me, obviously he was gonna say something sarcastic when his face went blank and his eyes grew wide. A second later his face started to grow red and he quickly turned his head. “I-I said yes already.”
“Well say it louder next time, “I grumbled before opening the door full and walking over to my walk-in closet. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tank-top under a red zip-up hoodie. I tied my black converses up and headed back into my room. He was done changing and was still blushing as he stared at the floor and I couldn’t resist a little grin at how cute he looked when he was embarrassed. I combed at my wet hair then left the bathroom. “Ready?”
Kyuhyun looked up, dazed. “Um...uh... ya” he murmured looking down when he said the last part. I took my suitcase and a backpack out from its hiding place and we headed downstairs. Mom waited there for us.
“We'll be with you soon sweetie. Don't you worry, OK?” I snorted. Sure, worried of spending a few hours on a plane with this thing. She escorted us out to the limo and kissed us both goodbyes on the cheek.
“Au revoir mon chéri!” she called, waving as the limo sped away. [he he I'm searching all this up on the French translator. I seriously at French] I rolled my eyes. Kyuhyun lifted an eye brow at me.
“What? Can't understand?” He asked
“I can understand perfectly!”I snapped, “I'm just not that good in French.”
He snorted. “I thought all rich people were fluent in different languages.”
“Well you’re not fluent in French and you’re as rich as I am.”
“C'est ce que vous pensez, idiot,” [That's what you think, stupid] I frowned. He slung his arm around my shoulder. He knew I hated that. “It's alright. I'll be your translator.” I pushed his arm off.
“I don't need a translator. Mon français est parfaitement!” [my French is perfectly fine] He smiled.
“Il est bon. Nul ne dira que vous êtes un échec, il suffit de penser.” [It's alright. No one will say that you are a failure, just thinking it] I slapped him on the back of his head.
“I understood that.”
“Il tuo modo carino quando il vostro stupido.” [ you’re so cute when you’re stupid] I blinked.
“That's not French.”
 
~~~Hope you guys enjoy! Comment & subscribe, please! Check out my other stories too. Thank you~~~