Chapter 23

Like Romeo And Juliet

                                                                               

I sighed and unlock the door. I didn’t bother calling ‘I’m home’ and just headed up the stairs.
“Yoona!” I sighed, deciding next time I’d take the route that didn’t pass my mothers office.
“Yes mother?”
“Did you get the sauce over to the Cho’s okay?”
“Ya. Sure.” I left my mother to her business and hurried back to my own room. I shut the door and locked it. I really didn’t feel like seeing or talking to anyone else tonight. I lay on my bed and listened to the sweet singing of Super Junior and shuffled through my many life problems. I decided to shorten the list by only listing the present, as in, today.
 
The YURI business:
1. my best friend is back
2. she didn’t tell me she was back
3. she was drunk
4. she kissed Kyuhyun
5. she thinks of Kyuhyun first
 
The Kyuhyun business:
1. Kyuhyun
2. The arranged marriage
3. Told he ‘loves me’
4. Kissed me
5. I…liked it? Did I say that?
6. He kissed my best friend
7. He wants to prove to me he’s romantic
8. I agreed
9. I gave him one month
10. He changed it to two weeks
 
Seems like the ‘Kyuhyun’ business is more troubling then the ‘Yuri’ business, not that I was much surprised. Kyuhyun has always been the trouble kind. Weird thing was, I wasn’t as mad as Kyuhyun as I was at Yuri. “Just take me Lord. My life would be so much simpler.” I sighed and closed my eyes, thinking it would be oh-so simpler if I could just sleep forever. And then I fell asleep.
 
~~~*~~~
 
When I woke up I felt uncomfortable. I sat up realizing I was still dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, and my black sweatshirt. All the things that happened yesterday flooding back into my mind and I groaned and fell back onto my bed. I lay my arm over my closed eyes. Then I sat back up and went to the bathroom. I realized outside the sun was just raising and I decided to take a shower, feeling dirty. I got my clothes from my closet and my lingerie and headed back into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth first then stripped down and got into my shower, letting the hot water run over me and ease my muscles. When I was done the bathroom was filled with mist and the mirror was fogged. I sighed and wrapped my towel around me. I couldn’t change when the room felt like a sauna. I grabbed my clothing and left the bathroom. I changed my clothes into a pair of baggy beige pants and black t-shirt. I grabbed a green sweatshirt from the rack and headed downstairs to the kitchen. The maid and butler bowed and left the room before telling me that my parent’s would not be joining me for the reason that they were busy. I sighed and sat down alone. I stacked my plate with salad, fruit, and some good old bacon on the side and a glass of pulp-free orange juice, freshly squeezed. It satisfied my stomach even though I wasn’t able to stuff it all down and I took my dirty dishes to the kitchen to be cleaned. I was about to call Khun to go hang with him when somebody knocked on the door. I went to get it and a note fluttered to my feet.
 
Hey babe. I’m going to Italy today so I’ll start impressing you whenever I get back. Ciao
-C Kyuhyun
 
I snickered, recognizing Kyuhyun’s hand writing right away. But still, I felt disappointed. Then I noticed that the letter wasn’t finished yet.
 
Ps. don’t worry. Like I said, in 2 weeks you’ll be mine, love. Even if I don’t start right away cause that’s how good I am. I won’t let you down. I promise.
 
I smiled. That’s Kyuhyun alright. Managing to fill my stomach with butterflies and still be cocky. He still has two weeks, well, depending on how many days he’s away. Either way, I bet he won’t be able to impress you with that little time. I smiled. Maybe… I didn’t care what my consciousness said. I had faith in Kyuhyun and somewhere deep I knew he meant it when he told me he loved me. Of course that was way deep, covered in all the hatred that’s grown in all the years I’ve known him and like a cherry on top, there was the matter about Yuri. Yeah my faith towards him succeeding was tiny. Speaking of which, there’s a matter I need to deal with.
“I’m going out!” I called.
“Where to madam?”
I smirked. “Oh…to see an old friend.”
 
~~~Happy Valentine's Day!! Enjoy, Please Comment Or Subscribe! Thank You~~~