Chapter 22

Like Romeo And Juliet

                                  

 

 

Chapter 22
 
“No I already have it. How about ‘SNSD The Boys’?”
“Not the new one.”
“I could and did or…will…but then I won’t have the CD for my collection.”
“No! I’ll listen to it once then…well…it will be on display!”
“Goodnight Taec.” I hung up and rested my head against the wall and relaxed in my beany-bag chair. I was finally home and in my own room. Taecyeon had called a few hours ago from where ever he was, apologizing for leaving me. He knows I love gifts. I my stereo and SNSD blasted through the speakers. I sang along to ‘The Boy’s’ I must be dreaming. Someone knocked on the door.
“Come in.” 
One of the maids entered and bowed. “Your mother calls for you in her office.”
I rolled my eyes and got up. “What now?” I groaned.
I headed to my mother’s office. “Come in sweetheart.” I entered. She was wearing her hair in a messy bun and her reading glasses and somehow making the assistant-look look beautiful. She was on her laptop. Besides shopping, my mom did have a job believe it or not. She owns a company.
“Called me?”
“Yes actually.” She typed away for a few more moments before looking up at me.
“Here,” she handed a small bag to me.
“Take this to the Cho’s. It has the special secret Im recipe inside.”
“Why?”
“A house warming present for our new neighbors.”
I groaned. “Please don’t tell me they moved in next door!”
“Not exactly next door, after all, there about 100 meters away.”
I groaned. “Can’t I do it tomorrow?”
My mom turned her attention back to her computer. “Forget it. Hurry up alright?”
“Can’t somebody else like the maid get it to them?”
My mom gave me ‘the look’. I rolled my eyes and went to retrieve the bag then left my mother’s office. I pulled on my converses and a black sweat shirt with the hood up. I decided to run the 100 meters. When I got there I rang the door bell. It echoed through the house then a butler answered.
“Yes?”
“Um… I’m looking for Mr or Mrs. Cho.”
The butler frowned…it was hard to tell really. “There not here but Master Kyuhyun is.” Master, really?
“Um okay.”
The butler pointed up the stairs. “He’s in his bedroom with a guest.” I thanked him and headed up the stairs. It wasn’t hard to find Kyuhyun’s room which was playing head pounding music that echoed down the hall. I knocked but he didn’t seem to hear me so I opened the door. Dear Lord, I regretted it. There I found Kyuhyun’s lips locked onto a females.  They both seemed to notice me and stopped. Julian stared at me jaw dropped. The girl seemed to be drunk. I could feel my face burn and I just glared at Kyuhyun. He tried to speak hopelessly and tears entered the corners of my eyes.
“Yoong?”
I turned to the girl. “You are?”
The girl frowned. “You-you don’t recognize me?” I just stared for a second then my heart leaped. I don’t know if it was from anger or happiness.
“Yuri?”
She waved sheepishly. “I can explain.” I turned to Kyuhyun and shook my head and ran for the stairs.
“Yoong wait!” Why am I crying? There’s nothing to cry about…except that my best girl friend that has been gone for 2 years finally comes back but drunk and kisses Kyuhyun….wait why do I care! I ran faster. I was about to reach the door when Kyuhyun grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.
“Yoong, listen to me.” I tried pulling away but he held me tight. “Yoona don’t go.”
“Why!” He looked at me with pain filling his deep blue eyes. And then he leaned in and kissed me with so much passion. And for a second I kissed him back and it was perfect…sorta…till I remember he was just making out with my best friend a second ago. He lifted his lips from mine. “Cause…I love you.” 
I just stared at him. “Really?”
“Yeah.”
I smiled. “Tell me, should I kick you were it hurts or should I be laughing.”
“What?”
I rolled my eyes. “Please Kyuhyun, like I’d believe you love me.”
He stared at me, clearly frustrated. “I kissed you.”
“You’ve kissed many,” I shrugged.
“True, true,” he admitted but then got back to the subject. “But I do love you. Tell me what I have to do to convince you!”
I laughed though I didn’t feel like it. “You can do nothing. Look even I have to admit your good looking but that’s not the only thing I look for in a guy.”
“Well what do you look for? Tell me and I’ll do it!”
I sighed. “You’re great Kyuhyun but your just not…romantic. And seriously, all these years I’ve known you, I doubt you really meant it when you said ‘I love you’. I just can’t…feel it.”
He smiled. “Fine don’t believe me. But give me a chance. If we’re gonna be stuck together either way, give me a chance to prove to you I can be your dream guy. The guy that you want to be with forever. Let me prove to you that when I said I love you it wasn’t fake. Let me show you I can be romantic. Please.” I sighed. He had a point. We were gonna be stuck together either way.
“Fine. I’ll give you one month to impress me.” He smirked and let his finger trail from my ear to my neck and back.
“One month? Two weeks is more like it.”
“Fine, two weeks.”
“Fine but be prepared. These two weeks your gonna fall for me. Hard. But not harder then I’ve fallen for you.”
I smirked. “We’ll see.”