Chapter 16

Like Romeo And Juliet

 

                                                             
 
Kyuhyun's POV 
 
It was 4:56am. I still wasn't asleep. Not that I was trying. I just stared at her. I smiled and took a strand of her hair and twirled it in my fingers. She was so cute. I looked at her then slowly, slowly got closer. I pushed my self up onto my elbows and slowly inched closer. Her lips were slightly parted and her cheeks were flushed, her hair sprawled messily around her. I gulped and slowly bent down. Closer. Closer. Her lips were so addicting. Then, right when my lips were about to reach hers I felt it like a punch in the guts. I bolted straight up and gasped for air. What was going on. Then my eyes darted to Yoona. She was sleeping. Oblivious to what I was about to do. Then my fingers darted to my mouth. I touched my bottom lips gently. What was I about to do? I saw my reflection in the mirror in front of our bed. My hair was a mess. My face was flushed, my eyes were wide, my lips were parted gasping hard for air. My hand immediately flew to my chest. It was beating hard. I feared I was about to have a heart attack. Then I realized something. I looked in the mirror again. My reflection. I saw it before. I looked innocent. Like a boy. A boy who's in love. But I wasn't in love with nobody. Who was there to be in love with? Yoona stirred slightly beside me and I turned and stared at her with realization. Why is it every time I look at you that my heart skips? Every time you call my name I feel so...happy? Why are you so addicting to me? Your hair, your lips, your face, your eyes. Just touching you makes me want to smile. Want to touch you. Wanna hold you in my arms. Never to let go. “What's wrong with me! I don't understand!” I groaned, pulling at my hair.
“Kyuhyun.” I unclenched my fists. My eyes opened wide. My heart fluttered. I turned my head slowly and looked at her. She was still asleep. But her hand was reaching out for me. My hand twitched. No... I don't...I don't.... Then, before I realized it, my hand reached out and held hers. I gasped. Then I smiled. I smiled? I lay my head back on my pillow and closed my eyes. I fell asleep at sunrise. Smiling. Holding onto Yoona. I think I love you, Yoona.
 
~~~Short chapter, but please comment and subscribe. Thank you~~~