Chapter 7

Like Romeo And Juliet

                                                              

 

 

After the big news during dinner that day, the Cho’s went back to the hotel they were staying at to pack up for the vacation and come back later that night after packing. When my mother said Kyuhyun and I were going to be sharing a room she meant in Paris and when they stayed at our house. Which . It was already 2am and my parents had forbid me to sleep and wait for Kyuhyun. So instead I was online and was talking to Taecyeon who agreed to stay up with me. Isn’t he the best cousin ever? 
 
Taec says:
u know wats bull?
Yoong says:
no wat?
Taec says:
water
Yoong says:
…why?
Taec says:
there’s no flavor for all we kno it could be toilet water
Yoong says:
…you’re bull
Taec says:
true
Yoong says:
you kno wats bull?
Taec says:
wat?
Yoong says:
this conversation
Taec says:
does that mean I can go now?
Yoong says:
I thought you loved me
Taec says:
-gasp-! Are you doubting me?
Yoong says:
Then stay with me just a little longer
Taec says:
… I think your taking advantage of my love. I am very hurt
Yoong says:
Lol
 
A bang came from the door and made me jump slightly. I took of my head phones and listened. A few seconds later the banging repeated. I got off my bed and crossed the room and opened the door seeing Kyuhyun was about to slam the corner of his suitcase against the door…again. “God damn it! Your gonna leave marks!”
“Here,” he answered, handing me a duffle bag.
“Wait-” I started as he shoved his way into my room, towing his suitcase behind him. I sighed and carried the duffle bag into my room before throwing the duffle bag to the side. I turned to see Kyuhyun was already lying on my bed.
“Yah you, get off!”
“No,” he whined and hid his face in my pillow. I swore and stepped on the bed and began kicking him. “So where are you going to sleep?” Kyuhyun asked innocently.
“This is my bed so I’m gonna sleep on it.”
“You can sleep on it but I’ll sleep in it.” I kicked him behind the knee and he let out a slight groan. I signed and turned back to my laptop to end my conversation with Taecyeon and signed off from Facebook. I sat down and opened word, beginning an essay for my memoir next year of my summer. At my school, every senior student must write a memoir of the main things that makes up your life. I didn’t exactly want to write about Kyuhyun but hey, my life, sad to say, revolves around him.
 
I began typing, starting with explaining who Kyuhyun was. This is what I wrote:
Cho Kyuhyun is what you would call a dummy that nobody likes. If we’re talking about looks then you wouldn’t know because his ego’s so big it inflated his head to a size no human (or extra terrestrials) could possibly survive with. 
 
I shuddered when I felt someone breathe on me. I turned my head and blinked at Kyuhyun. “Yes?”
“Sh, I’m getting to the good part.”
I immediately closed word and turned my office chair around and glared at him. The first thing I noticed was that he was shirtless and wearing plaid pajama pants.
“What the!” I snapped
Kyuhyun pouted. “Aw, and I was having such a blast reading that thing.” He gave me that evil smirk of his. “Why are you writing about me anyway? Stalking me?”
“Like I’d do that. I’m writing about you for my memoir because obviously you’re the one who’s gonna ruin my life so why not let the whole world know about it?”
He gave me the puppy dog eyes and pinched my cheeks. “Is that any way to treat your fiancé, babe?”
“Don’t call me babe.”
Kyuhyun pretended to yawn and fell back on the bed.
“Don’t take it personally. I call everyone babe.”
I turned back to the screen and turned off my laptop. I got back to my bed and stepped on Kyuhyun’s back. “Get off my bed.”
“Mhm,” he moaned and pulled the covers over his head.
“Well I’m not sleeping anywhere besides my bed.”
“Fine!” I heard him say.
“Fine!” I was already in my PJ’s and got under the covers that I had to fight for before he finally gave in. I groaned and turned so my back was facing him and closed my eyes, falling asleep. Wait no, how could I fall asleep with this thing sleeping quietly, enjoying the comfort of my bed. I turned to face him and blinked. His face was unguarded and innocent while he slept, something I never noticed. I kicked him with both legs in the stomach and he fell off the bed. A minute later I heard a groan of pain and I smiled and fell asleep, after taking all the blanket that is.
 
~~~Please Comment And Subscribe! Thank You!~~~