Chapter 35

Like Romeo And Juliet

                        

 

The sun was pouring through the opened windows and fell upon me. That could have been a good thing if it was a cold day but I had been lying here for hours and sun wasn’t what I wanted right now. I sighed, it was either me or the sun. Obviously one of us was gonna give up first. I opened my eyes slowly then closed them immediately from the blinding light. I turned my head and tried again, this time I saw something else, besides the sun’s rays. I saw Sungmin.
“Ow” I fell off the couch and landed painfully on the floor.
“Eh? You’re awake. Hi~!” I blinked up at him. What the hell was he trying to do, scare the crap out of me? I knew that innocent baby face was too good to be true.
“What do you want, Sungmin.”
He smiled sweetly at me. “Nothing big. You’ve just got mail.”
I tilted my head. “What?” A small, black, rectangular object appeared in front of me and I had to blink a few times before realizing it was a cell phone. Correct that, my cell phone. “Where’d you get that!” I demanded as I tried to get my cell phone back as Sungmin decided to play ‘catch me’.
“You were sleeping and it was slipping out~!”
“Liar. You stole it.”
“Eh? You’re so mean Yoong, and stole is such a mean word.” Like I said. Evil.
“Can I have it back?” I groaned. “You’re the one who told me I had a message in the first place. Let me read it.”
Sungmin pouted a puppy-dog pout. “Don’t want to.”
“Sungmin…” He looked at me then turned to the doorway as if he was expecting someone to walk in. Then something happened that I never thought would have happened. Sungmin got serious. And holy , when he’s serious you know you gotta listen but besides that, the innocence that usually surrounded him became a y mess. He stood up and looked like a dark god as the sun bounced off his back, his face now in shadows. “Just don’t hurt, Kyuhyun. I know you’re a good person but usually good people tend to make the wrong choices.” I looked at him with utter confusion. What was he talking about? Sungmin looked down at me and smirked. He tossed my cell phone lightly in the air and I caught it easily. “You’ll get it.” Then like that he stepped out of the sun and his facial expression went back to the innocent bad boy look. He gave me one more smile, this one was back to the sweet little kid smile instead of a cold smirk except I could see the warning in his face as if he knew something that I didn’t. “Man...I’m late.” And then the serious and y look was back. “Byebye, love.” And he left. I had to blink a few times. Well, he has a split personality. Either that or he’s evil. I knew it, he’s evil. I looked down at my cell phone and checked my inbox. It was seemingly empty with no new text messages. I began playing with my phone before I realized something.
“He deleted my text…” What did he see…