Chapter 12

Like Romeo And Juliet

                               

 

 

“Hold on! Let me just take on picture. Just one.” I said, Kyuhyun sighed and pulled on my arm.
“Why would you want a picture of the Eiffel tower. If you want to take any photo's take them at night. That's when the city's lit up.”
“Guess so. This is the city of lights after all.” He pulled my arm threw the crowded streets of Paris. Tourist camera's flashed everywhere we went and it didn't feel much difference then being at the zoo. I pulled away from him. “Hey let go!” I complained.
“We need to stick together.”
“I can take care of myself.” He stopped walking and stared at me causing me to bump into his chest. “Well I wasn't the one who got lost at the zoo because I let go of my mommies hand.” I glared at him then stuck my tongue out. He rolled his eyes and kept pulling me along. People kept bumping into me which was annoying and the blazing sun didn't help either. It also didn't help that I was tripping over my feet being dragged by this idiot. The day basically grew worse and there was no where we could sit down without us being stepped on. By the time the sun was straight up in the sky I was pissed. Stupid giant fire ball that would eventually kill us. Where an eclipse when you need one.
“Regarder!” [watch it!] I snapped my head up immediately. 
"Si vous avez un problème, alors pourquoi ne pas descendre dans les rues et de retour à la maison parce que je n'ai pas besoin de votre merde maintenant." [If you got a problem then why don't you get off the streets and back home cause I don't need your right now] “Regardez, je ne veux pas de problème, tous les droits. Pourquoi ne pas vous et votre petit ami ... attendre ...” [Look, I don't want any trouble, all right. Why don't you and your boyfriend...wait...] The guy grabbed my face and held it in his hands and I finally got a glimpse of this douche bag. I wrinkled my brows. [by the way, I'm just reminding you guys I'm using Googles translator since my french and I'm simply to lazy to make up the sentences so if there's any problem I apologize since the translator isn't always accurate]
“What?” Kyuhyun seemed to appear out of no where (forgot that he was holding my hand since he's been holding it for the past hours) and was twisting the strangers arm. Well stranger to him anyways.
“Owowowowowowowowow.”
“Kyuhyun let go.” I replied prying his fingers off. He seemed to be in another world. I turned my attention away and to Nichkhun.
“Both of you stop being retards and listen to me!” Kyuhyun looked down at me like I was an annoying insect.
“Khun what the hell are you doing here!”
Kyuhyun blinked. “Who's Khun.” He let go of Nichkhun's arm and stared at him awkwardly and confused.
“Khun’s my best friend you idiot.” Nichkhun smiled at me.
“Yoong! That's where you've been! We all thought you were dead!” I snorted. “Taec was practically on a rampage, killing anyone he see's trying to get to you.”
I sighed. “God, I can't even take a vacation without my problems really staying behind.” Kyuhyun snorted. I stabbed his sighed and he jumped slightly.
Nichkhun glared at Kyuhyun. He suddenly stood protectively over me with one arm around my waist. “Your friend, Yoong?”
“Um actually-”
“Ya. Got a problem with that?” That would be Kyuhyun.
“Can I say-”
“No problem as long as you tell me what type of friend are you. Hint hint.” Kyuhyun said glaring.
“Excuse me? Your the one with your arm around her waist. I would think that is a violation of her personal space.”
“Let me say-”Me again.
“Oh? I just saw you dragging her by her wrist just now. A form of harassment. Just get it in your tiny head that she's MINE.” Nichkhun claimed.
“Um actually it was my hand. Can I please-”
“Oh really? You wanna fight boi.” Kyuhyun yelled.
“Bring it on.” They seemed to get closer and closer and I seemed to be chocking on the male hormones surrounding us.
“BOTH OF YOU ARE IDIOTS!!!” That seemed to get there attention. “Now listen to me very carefully before I die from choking on you male pride.” They both blushed. “Khun is my best friend now...to replace an old one.” Kyuhyun seemed to lower his head. “-and for your information Khun, I belong to no one. Especially not you, got it? I can be friends and hang out with people besides you so stop being so jealous and over protecting. Your not the only guy in my life you know.” He let go of my waist and looked down. I sighed. “I don't get it. You guys aren't like this with Taecyeon.” They seemed to look at each other with there secret boy codes. “And even though Taec may act like a child, he's not so don't use that as an excuse.” 
Kyuhyun kicked the floor. “Whatever.” He started to walk off. I sighed and began following him.
“Bye Khun.” He seemed to stared at me for a minute then he hooked his arm around my waist again.
“I'll walk you home. Don't mind him.” I opened my mouth to protest but I shut it again. Better to not get Khun pissed about me staying in the same hotel, same room, as Kyuhyun. Also the fact that he's sorta my fiancée... “You hungry?” he asked. I sighed.
“Of course.”
 
~~~Comment and subscribe please. Remember, no silent reader. Thank you~~~