Chapter 11

Like Romeo And Juliet

                                                       

 

 

“Hurry up! Pleeeeeeeeaaaasssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!” Kyuhyun begged from the other side of the bathroom door.
“Ha! Your fault for being rude!”
“What happened to the happy-go-lucky Yoona?”
“I blew her up,” I replied simply. The other side was silent. As if a few seconds of not annoying the hell out of me was impossible, Kyuhyun murmured something than once again he continued pounding on the door. I decided to put him out of his misery. I stepped out of the bathroom and he gaped at me. I looked down wondering if I was again. Nope.
“Yah!” I snapped. He blinked a couple of times then frowned.
“I liked the old Yoona better.” he murmured. I shrugged.
“Leave for a couple of years and never come back. I'll probably be better by then.” He snorted and led me out of the room. I got a good look at him. He wore a white t-shirt under a green zip-up hoodie, dark skinny jeans and converses. I looked away, blushing. So I didn't like him. He was still hot. I bit my bottom lip, punishing myself for even thinking that he was...hot.
“What.” I hadn't noticed he was in front of me. He blocked my path and stared down at me.
“Nothing.” I murmured. He stared at me quizzically at first then shrugged and began walking again.
We headed downstairs to the restaurant located in the hotel. “Hurry darlings! We saved your seat's for you!”
I rolled my eyes and hurried over to take my seat... which was beside Kyuhyun’s.
“Uh...where's the menu?” Mom looked up at me.
“Silly. We already ordered for you two. After all your father's don't have much time before there flight leaves.” I glanced around the room.
“Where are they anyways?” Kyuhyun asked. I sighed.
“Mom. This always happens. They're not going to make it.” My mum shook her finger at me.
“Don't be so negative! They'll make it.” Kyuhyun and I looked at each other thinking the same thing. They're not going to make it. Let's just get the hell out of here. We're wasting our time. “So. Earlier today Yoona mentioned something that perhaps occurred last night.”
“What?” was our answer. Our mother's giggled furiously. “What!?!”
“Well...”
Flashback
 
“So, how was last night. Had fun?”
I rolled my eyes. “Just get back to the topic mom. What are you doing here?”
Sh smiled. “Oh of course. I just...came to check on you two.”
“No we did not have do it.” She frowned.
“Um, alright.” I mentally slapped myself.
[this part is in the chapter if you've already forgotten. Just scroll up if you want to read it again]
 
End of Flashback
 
“Oh...” Kyuhyun looked at me like he wanted to burn me alive. “he...he...uh.....(gulp)...Nothing happened just for the record.” Our mother's nodded at each other. “oh great,” I murmured.
“Now where are your fathers?” Of course near the end of breakfast our father's called to inform they had already boarded the plane.
“Oh that's to bad honey....yes of course.....oh don't be silly...of course...I love you too darling.”
“Well?” I asked after mum hang up.
“They left.” No duh.
“Well since we're done our breakfast we're going to go for a little shopping spree. You kids can stay here and finish your breakfast. Just stick together though.” We nodded between mouth fulls and watched them leave. I took a sip of my freshly squeezed orange juice.
“What do you wanna do?” I turned to Kyuhyun .
“I dunno.” He stared out the window, thinking. “Come on. Let's go see the city.”