Chapter 19

Like Romeo And Juliet

                                        

 

“Thanks Taec.” I turned around and looked at Kyuhyun. “Are you sure you don't want a ride?”
“What for?”
“What else. To get home.” Kyuhyun sighed.
“Nah, my hotel is close by.”
“Hotel? Didn't you guys buy a house yet?”
“Yeah, but mom doesn't want us to move in till every things moved in so we're staying at a hotel.”
“Yoong,” whined Taecyeon.
“Just get in the car Kyuhyun.” He seemed to be thinking then he got into the back seat of Taec's car.
“Finally,” murmured Taecyeon and he sped away down the road. “Which one's your hotel.”
“Um...that one.” I rolled my eyes.
“Do you happen to know the name?”
He shrugged. “I know the room is 1206.”
“Genius,” I murmured. It wasn't really hard to find the hotel. Just search for the closest and richest in the area. Five stars for the best after all. We dropped Kyuhyun off and for some reason it felt empty to say good bye. So I didn't say anything as Taec drove off and back to his house.
“Hey Yoong? Tell me. What's Kyuhyun doing with you?”
“Uh, we were childhood friends.” Taecyeon thought for a second then something snapped.
“Wait! It's that Cho Kyuhyun! Oh my god, I didn't even recognize him!So he was the kid who we used to play with?” I shrugged, not paying attention.
“Sure.” He kept murmuring to himself and I managed to drown him off easily. When we finally got to Taec's house, he helped me out of the car.
“You still remember where your room is, right?”
“Ya, ya,” I murmured, fiddling with my bag strap and waited impatiently for Taecyeon to open the door. Luckily he got it open fast and I hurried in and up the stairs. Taec's parent's, like mines, were very busy as well though not as high class. Taecyeon's father was my mother's elder brother and even though Taecyeon is only a month older he treats me as if he were my elder brother. Anyways, Taecyeon's mother and father own a bakery. They don't get as much but they are more successful then the average businesses so I wouldn't say that's Taecyeon's at the average level either. It's just that he and his parent's have to work harder to gain success than Kyuhyun's father and my father since there business was handed down to them. No sweat. And that would be the same for Kyuhyun and I when it was time for us to inherit the business.
“Um, are you just going to stand there? Oh, I know! You need help with your bags right? Here let me!”
“NO!” I laughed as we sped up the stairs. Taec chasing after me. Then my phone rang. “Uh...I should take this.” I kissed Taecyeon on the cheek and entered my room. I flipped open my phone.
“Hello?”
“Hey, I heard your back.”
“And this is?”
I heard a chuckled. “Seriously. Don't you check caller ID?”
“Is this a prank call? If it is just tell me when to hang up.”
“Well what if I were a ? Or a hobo? Do you think you would speak to me like that. Or even ask me to hang up. Seriously, shouldn't you have just hung up?”
“So are you saying I should hang up now?”
“No,no. Just-”
“Wait. Are you saying your a hobo with a cell phone who's also a ?”
“NO!”
“So your not a hobo with a cell phone who's also a ?”
Yes! I mean, no!”
“So you are a hobo with a cell phone who's also a ?”
“No just...look I am not a hobo with a cell phone who's also a .”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes. I'm positive.”
“...cause what I would do is ask you to tell me when I should hang up and call the police for verbal harassment.”
“I didn't harass you!”
“Are you sure?”
“Ugh. Forget it. It's me, Kim Jonghyun.”
“Oh.”
“That's all you have to say?”
“Um...I would have prefer to talk to a hobo with a cell phone who's also a .”
“Okay forget it. Look my parents are hosting the annual ball this year and I need a date. Of course the only person I could think of being the perfect date was you.”
I stayed quiet for a second. “And why?”
He sighed. “Oh come on Yoong. Can’t you see all the guys want you? You smart, energetic, beautiful-“
“Aha ha ha. Your so funny it makes me wanna vomit threw my nose.”
“Yoona, I don’t see the problem. A year ago it was all about you and me then you broke up with me because of…problems.”
“Actually stupid, you broke into my house and tried to me. And you were drunk. By the way, I only dated you cause of my parents.”
I could almost see Jonghyun roll his eyes. “Sure. But think about it. If you’re not going with me then who? Taecyeon, your cousin? Or how about that stalker whose always around you. What was it, Khun?”
“Good job, you stupid. You got it right.”
“Whatever. But I know you-“
“Want me. Ya I know. That’s the most cliché line.”
“Sure.” We both hang up. The next second I dialed the number that was so familiar to me. How I regretted it. How I hate my pride. “Hey...... I’m sorry if it’s late…and about other stuff……so will you me to the annual ball……I see……really? Great!.......” I was about to hang up when I remembered. “Thanks Khun.
 
~~~Please Comment And Subscribe. Thank You~~~