Then be ready because the list is long.

Jar of secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who is the oldest?”

“Yoongi.”

“Who was the last one to get in a couple?”

“Me and Joonie.”

“What do they always do in the end of the year?”

“They visit their family.

“Who is the unofficial member of the clan?”

“Jackson. He’s a werewolf like Tae.”

“Do you think you’ve asked enough?” Jimin interrupted my interrogatory.

“Let her be, Jimin. It’s her right to do so.” Jin smiled.

“One last question and I’ll stop.” He nodded. “What’s on the 28th of December?” His answer would determine if I was allowed to enjoy myself.

“That’s easy. Our anniversary. It’s the day when the ten of us met for the first time.” I smiled openly. I would hug him if Yoongi wasn’t forcing me to sit on his lap.

“You know you can let go of me, right?”  I asked him, but he simply looked at me. “Okay. I got it. Your possessive mode is on.” Knowing that I couldn’t do anything to help. I got myself comfortable on his lap. Fortunately, our table was a little hidden from the other customers. I observed Namjoon who couldn’t stop staring at Jin.

“Can I talk with you?” Namjoon asked and I nodded. “Can you do that thing of isolating?” I nodded once again.

“Is something wrong? You seem worried.”

“Ara, I know that I shouldn’t be asking you that and that it might hurt you. I’m really sorry, but I need to know. It’s really important.” he sighed. “I really need to know who is my soulmate. I need to know if it is who I think it is, even if I’m not sure about it. If it isn’t who I think it is, then I need to be prepared for when I meet my soulmate, because I don’t want to disappoint him or her.”

“Who do you think it’s your mate?”

“It may think that I’m weird and I’ll understand it. Even before being turned into a vampire, I knew about this world, but through another creature. As you might know, I didn’t have the best childhood, but someone managed to make it bright sometimes. Every time I was happy, he was by my side. I couldn’t see him, but I could feel his presence. It was always like that. Maybe he was shy or couldn’t show himself to me, but he would always make his presence noticeable by the small gesture.”

“How do you know that it is a he?”

“Before I die to turn into a vampire, he showed himself. He had long white wings and his features were so delicate. I’m sure he was my guardian angel. After that night, I didn’t feel his presence anymore and it’s quite understandable. I’m not alive anymore, thus he didn’t need to take care of me anymore.”

“You think that angel is your soulmate?”

“Sort of. Maybe I can’t recognise him immediately, because our moments were from before I turned into a vampire and my inner vampire hasn’t spent time with him to recognise him as our mate. But I can feel it. I feel some sort of connection with him. Even though it has been a long time since I last saw him, he left a strong impression on me. I need to know if I’m right or not. I can’t be with my soulmate while thinking of him. It won’t be fair for him or her.”

“You know the truth, Joonie.” I smiled brightly. “Your heart has already beaten for him and you know it. You won’t admit it because you don’t want to delude yourself.”

“So he is my soulmate.”

“Yes and Jin knows it.”

“Is that his name?”

“Yes. Do you want to know why I’m not keeping it a secret from you?” He nodded. “Because you’ll have to be strong. Maybe Jin has changed, but back then he took his responsibility as an angel really serious. Angels aren’t meant to mate. There are cases of it, but it’s always hard. For Jin, it was extremely difficult because of his duty and the boy he has always taken care of were fighting for dominance. You were the last one to be together of us all.” Namjoon stared at the ground, thinking. “All of us had their own struggles in their relationships. Ara and Hoseok had to get adjusted to the change of their relationship. Jin was struggling because he had to choose between love and duty and it wasn’t helping that he had to stay by our side. Jungkook had to deal with his mate’s insecurity. It was also hard for Jimin. His mate didn’t know anything about our world and would get easily hurt, worrying Jimin constantly. You already can imagine mine and Yoongi’s struggle. It’s much easier to deal with your struggles, then with mine. I know what I have to say and what not. I might influence them, but even if I hadn’t known anything, you would have ended up together anyway.”

“I can ask you for advice in the due time, right?”

“Always. Why do you think  Hoseok and Ara are dealing with it well? I’m being their counsellor.” I smiled.

“Thank you for hearing me.”

“We are family and that’s what family does.”

“Are you feeling good now? You were badly hurt last time we saw you?” Namjoon asked and Jin smiled.

“Yes. I’m healed now. Eunwoo is a healer and helped me a lot.”

“Are you staying with us?” Taehyung asked. Yoongi hugged me tighter when he felt my anxiety grow. Jin looked at me, probably knowing what was going through my mind.

“Why do think I am here? I need clothes for my new life.” Namjoon smiled brightly and grabbed Jin’s hand. I just couldn’t let myself be completely happy. I was aware of Heaven’s rules. “Mina, I’m staying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter