I didn't ask you if I can do it, Solux.

Jar of secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I didn’t know you were good in sports.” Mark sort of praised me.

“I like feeling the adrenaline in my veins.” I smiled. “I used to run a lot.”

‘For your life.’ Rose added, laughing.

“I got that when you won against the fastest boys of the school. I’m still amazed by that.”

“We have to run against each other one day. I know I’ll win.” I .

“I know that too. I think someone is waiting for you.” Mark pointed to Yoongi. “See you tomorrow and don’t forget what you promised me earlier. I want to meet him tomorrow.” He blushed slightly. I nodded. I hugged him quickly before running towards Yoongi happily.

“Yoonie.” I hugged him tightly and hid my face on his neck. He hugged me back, chuckling.

“You didn’t seem so excited to see me earlier.” He said, playing to be hurt and I giggled. I pulled away and kissed him briefly.

“Of course I was happy to see you. It’s just-”

“It’s just that Jackson was more important.” He interrupted me.

“How did you find out?” I and he pouted. “I’m joking, Yoonie. You’re more important than Jackson.  I was just surprised to see him, especially because he remembers me. It made me forget about you and the others.” I explained and I felt how his happiness was diminishing. “What’s wrong, Yoonie? I can feel how you’re getting sad.” I asked, worried.

“It’s just… I know it’s not my fault, but I wish I could remember you too. Your eyes were glowing so brightly at the idea of someone remembering you that I felt guilty suddenly. I wish I could make you smile so brightly as Jackson did.”

“Idiot.” He looked at me, offended. “You make me the happiest person in the world. I wake up every day in a good mood and full of happiness because I know that I’ll see you. You make me happy, Yoonie. Never doubt about it.” I smiled, reassuring. “I thought we were trying to forget that detail.

“You didn’t need to insult me to say that.” He kissed me briefly.

“Yes, I did.” I giggled. “Let’s go? My friend is waiting for me.” He nodded and took my hand. We walked to the car in silence.

“Yoongi,” I called him when we reached the door. He looked at me, waiting for me to continue. “My friend is Jimin’s soulmate. You don’t need to be careful around me anymore. You can ask me things about the past. It won’t hurt me. I’ll answer them happily.”

“Really?” I nodded. We entered the car and he started the engine. “How did you find her?”

“Actually it was her who found me. After our souls met, her instincts guided her to me and we met when I was leaving school.”

“What’s her name?”

“Her land name is Jimin, but we have her the nickname Minnie to distinguish her from Jimin,” I explained.

“Land name? Is she a sea creature?”

“Yes. A powerful mermaid who had to flee the sea in the past because of her powers.”

“Now I understand why Jimin was so eager to come back. He knows that his mate is waiting for him.”

“I’m planning to sleepover at your house today with her.”

“But you have school tomorrow.”

“I know. Solux and I discovered something about my powers and I wanted to use this opportunity to tell it to all of you. My father won’t say anything. I have already a plan.”

“Then I’ll wait for both of you.”

“It can really take long, Yoonie. I’ll have to explain everything to Minnie before going to your house. You can go home and we’ll meet you there. I need to practice anyway, it will be a good opportunity.”

“Practice what?” He asked confused.

“Flying. Before being kidnapped by Joseph, Solux was teaching me how to fly.”

“And why didn’t I know that?”

“I was going to tell when you came back, but then Joseph happened and I stopped practising. Sorry.”

“It’s okay. I understand. You had a lot of things in mind.” I wanted to ask him something, but I didn’t have the courage. I was afraid of the answer. “Mina, we arrived.”

“Thank you, Yoonie.” I was about to get off, but he grabbed my hand. I looked back and he surprised me with a long kiss.

“You didn’t think I would let you go without a kiss, right?” I blushed. He kissed me again. “Why are you blushing? I thought you wanted more kisses.”

“I know I asked for more kisses, but it doesn’t stop me from feeling embarrassed.”

“Why would you?”

“Because it’s you.”

“What does that mean?” He smirked, perfectly knowing what I meant.

“Stop teasing me! You know what I meant.” I hit his chest softly and he laughed.

“It’s so funny embarrassing you.” I pouted. “And you’re so cute pouting.” I simply stuck my tongue out and got off the car, blushing madly. I didn’t even manage to take two steps because Yoongi cornered me. I looked in his eyes, confused by his behaviour. He was looking intensely at me. He put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him and his other hand went to my left cheek. 

“You’re so beautiful.” He caressed my cheek softly. “I’m really blessed to have you as a soulmate. Thank you for never giving up on us.”

“W-Why are you saying that s-so suddenly?” I stuttered.

“Because I want you to know that. Ara and you are my most precious treasures and I don’t what I would have done without you.” His features suddenly changed. “You should tell your friend to be more careful. I don’t like seeing other men touch what is mine.”

“Are you jealous?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter