There’s a couple among us.

Jar of secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Staring at the clock won’t make time go faster.” 

“I know, but it doesn’t hurt to try.” I pouted and Jungkook ruffled my hair.

“Are you really so excited to sleepover at us?” He asked.

“Of course.” I didn’t need to say that it would be the first time since months that I would feel at home. They already felt pressured to do everything right in order to make me happy.

“Park Mina.” The teacher called me and he didn’t seem pleased. He was about to say something, but the bell rang and he just made a dismissive move with his hand.

“Hurry up, Kookie.” I didn’t care if I called him by his nickname in front of others.

“I would like to know how you end up giving us those nicknames.” He commented curiously and I grabbed his arm to pull him out of the classroom.

“It wasn’t me. It was… It doesn’t matter.” I said and I used my other hand to drag Jimin, who was waiting for us next to the stairs, with us.

“I’ve never seen her so excited,” Jimin said to Jungkook as if I wasn’t there.

“I know.”

“Stop complaining and walk faster.” They obeyed me with a smile. When we reached the parking, just a few students were there and I let go of them to run towards Yoongi who was already waiting for us.

“Hi again.” I smiled as wide as possible and I couldn’t hide my excitement to sleepover at them.

“Someone is really excited.” He ruffled my hair and he smiled at me.

“Can we go?” I asked and he shook his head.

“We have to wait for Ara and Namjoon.”

“Does she attend our school?” I asked them and they nodded. “Then why doesn’t she eat with us during lunch time?”

“She eats with Hoseok hyung on lunch break. Out of nowhere, they’ve decided to have lunch together just the two of them and he comes pick her up every day.” Jungkook explained.

“In my opinion, that’s unfair. We are also his dongsaengs.” Jimin said.

“You’re just jealous.” Ara and Namjoon appeared beside him.

“We can go.” 

Yoongi’s car has seven seats, thus we would all fit in. Namjoon sat next to Yoongi, the one who was driving, Jungkook and Jimin sat in the middle and I sat with Ara in the back. I couldn’t stop thinking about Ara’s and Hoseok’s new habit.

‘Maybe it’s their inner vampires calling for some kind of privacy.’ Rose tried to explain.

‘It’s possible, but Hoseok would have already noticed that they are soulmates if that was the case.’ I said.

‘I think it’s different for them.’ Solux said and we waited for an explanation. ‘Yoongi’s vampire recognised you because you sort of forced him to. Your presence and the love you showed him indirectly made him remember you. Hoseok and Ara have no memories of their love, thus they don’t have a trigger to make their vampires remember each other.’

‘It makes sense.’ Rose and I agreed.

‘I’m sorry for what I said yesterday, Solux. I know that I hurt you with my words.’ Rose said and I smiled proud of her. She was really stubborn when she wanted and to admit her faults was never so easy for her.

‘It’s okay. The truth is that I was jealous of you. Both of you have a soulmate and I don’t.’ She confessed and I felt pity for her.

‘Someday you’ll find yours. I’m sure of that.’ I stopped paying attention to them when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“We’re here.” I nodded and I was the last one to go out of the car.

“OPPA!” Ara and I yelled at the same time and both ran towards Hoseok who was waiting for us.

“How was your day, Pumpkin?” He looked at Ara. “How have you been, Cupcake?” He asked me and he showed us his bright smile.

“Fine.” We answered together and we let Hoseok give us a bear hug.

“Why are we never greeted like that?” Namjoon asked the others as they approached us.

“I would like to know that, too. I mean I’m her mate, but I don’t remember being greeted so cheerfully.” I blushed and I hid my face on Hoseok’s chest.

“You made her blush, Yoongi.” Hoseok laughed.

“Really?” I felt a breath against my cheek and I pulled away from Hoseok a bit. Yoongi’s face was a few inches away from mine and he was smiling. My heart started to beat faster and I hid my face again.

“She’s so cute. I can’t wait to see my own mate like this because of something I’ve said or made.” Jimin said and I smiled.

‘You’re going to see Minnie blush a lot when I find her.’ I thought and I started to anticipate the meeting with the others.

‘Why is she hugging Hobi oppa for so long? She should be hugging Yoonie who is her mate and not Hobi. What am I even thinking?’ Despite me using the necklace Yoongi had given to me, I managed to hear Ara thoughts and I let go of Hoseok.

‘Finally.’ I managed to suppress a smile because of Ara’s jealousy and I looked at Namjoon with the cutest smile.

“Joonie.” I used his nickname and I made sure to blink several times. “Can you make a chocolate cake? I didn’t eat it last time.” I was soon joined by Ara who also looked cutely at him.

“How can I say no to you two when you’re both so cute? I’m going to the grocery store buy the needed ingredients.” He ruffled the hair of both of us and he disappeared in the woods.

“Pairing them wasn’t a good idea,” Jungkook said as we gave each other high five. “Their cuteness is too powerful for us to resist.”

“You’re the best sister-in-law in the world.” Ara hugged me.

“You’re saying that now because you don’t remember our first meeting.” I laughed and she looked curiously at me.

“What do you mean?” She asked curiously.

“Firstly you were jealous because your Yoonie was giving attention to someone else. Secondly, you didn’t like human that much.”

“I still don’t like them, but you’re an exception.” She said and I laughed.

“Let’s go inside,” Hoseok suggested and we nodded.

“You’re going to sleep in my room,” Ara said and she dragged me upstairs.

“Only because you won the bet.” I heard Yoongi mumble and I blushed a lot because of the meaning of his words. We entered her room and I put my school bag next to my other bag. I took my pencil case and all the books I would need to the homework which could be done in one day.

“Why are you taking those books with you?”

“I need them to make my homework,” I answered and I followed her out of the room.

“But we have two weeks to do them. You should just care about them during the last few days.” Ara said and I laughed.

“I’m still human, Ara. I can’t do my homework in a  matter of minutes by using super speed like you, Jimin and Jungkook. Furthermore, if I do them now, I don’t have to worry about them later.” I explained.

“You should be like her.” Hoseok scolded the others students who just ignored him. I put the books on the small desk in the middle of the living room and I sat down.

“Do we have homework?” Jungkook asked when his brain processed the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter