It was you.

Jar of secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It is so unfair,” I complained.

“What?”

“Why do you think?” Ara asked rhetorically. “There was no way Mina and I would win. It’s a movie for boys and we are just three girls.”

“We decided it democratically,” Hoseok argued back.

“I would curse you out for that if I could, Hoseok.” All the boys smiled widely, provoking Ara and I. “I never thought you would betray us like this.” I accused Minnie.

“Jiminie said the movie has a Tritan.” Jimin smiled at us, knowing that he brought Minnie to his side.

“Just accept that you lost and let’s watch the movie.” Yoongi stopped the argument. I pouted and sat in the couch with crossed arms just like Ara. Yoongi laughed and walked up to me. He lifted me so that he could sit and put me on his lap.

“If you want, we can watch the movie you want in our room after this one.” He whispered to me. I looked at him and couldn’t help but smile. I kissed him briefly and got myself comfortable in his arms to watch the Justice League.

My dream was interrupted by someone kissing my lips repeatedly. I smiled and opened my eyes slowly. Yoongi was smiling widely.

“Good morning beautiful.” I blushed slightly.

“Good morning, Yoonie.” He pulled me delicately and moved so that I would be on top of him.

“Were you having a good dream? You were smiling.” I nodded.

“It was more like a memory. We were all in the living room deciding what movie we should see. Ara and I wanted to see After, but you guys wanted to watch Justice League. You agreed on voting what movie we should watch, knowing that you would win. We accepted our defeat but still sulked. You put me on your lap and promised me to watch the movie I wanted later. You woke me up when we were cuddling on the couch.” I accused him, playfully.

“I’m so sorry. How can I make it right again, my beloved mate?”   

I simply stared at his eyes, processing his words that memory brought back. “I love you.” Those simply brought tears to my eyes, making him worry.

“You love me,” I said, tears falling.

“I do. But why are you crying, Mina?”  I smiled brightly, confusing him more.

“You love me,” I repeated, my voice filled with happiness. He simply looked at me confused until he suddenly hit him. He smiled.

“Aww. Are these tears of joy?” I nodded. “I love you. I love you. I love you.” He repeated while wiping my tears.

“I love you.” I didn’t bother to say much because I was making sure that he could feel my happiness. “You’re the best lover Goddess could have chosen for me. I will never regret meeting you.” I hugged him tightly.

“I should be the one saying that. Because of you, I’ll never feel lonely again.” He pushed me slightly to see my face, but I hugged him tighter. I couldn’t let him see the pain in my face. Another mark was appearing in my left ankle. Soon I would need to tell him the truth, but Jackson must be by my side. I let him go when the pain stopped and kissed him.

“Have I ever told you that you look cute when you sleep?”

“Yes, but it doesn’t bother me to hear it again.” I blushed slightly.

“You’re the cutest thing when you sleep. You look so peaceful and you always seem to look for me in your sleep. The face you make when your hand doesn’t find me is adorable.” He squeezed my cheeks while laughing.

“It is your fault.”

“How is the way you sleep my fault?”

“It is because you make me get used to it. You would always look at me while I would sleep. After we became a couple, we would always cuddle and I got used to it. It isn’t my fault if you’re comfy.” I argued back.

“I won’t argue back only because you admitted that you like sleeping with me.” We laughed and cuddled.

“Yoongi.” He leaned on my head, making it clear that he was listening. “Since I’m 18 now, I was thinking about moving in with Minnie and Taehyung in here with all of you.  I mean, I spend most of the time with you anyways and I really like being with all of you. I feel at ease here and I hate leaving. What do you thinking?” I looked up and met his stunning smile.

“SAY YES!” Ara, Jungkook and Jimin invaded the room.

“Say yes, hyung.”Jungkook insisted.

“Yoongi, her place is with us,” Ara claimed and Jimin agreed with her.

“You really thought I would say no to having my mate by my side?” He asked sarcastically. They started jumping, all excited and I smiled openly.

“I won’t be the only girl anymore. I’ll Minnie and you with me.”

“It’s good to see you all excited and everything, but you are forgetting a small detail.” Hoseok came in to destroy our happiness.

“Oppa,” Ara whined.

“What about her family?” He asked anyways.

“I’ll talk to them. I barely see them anyways and they know how I feel in the house.” 

“I’ll go with you.” I shook my head.

“I need to do this alone., Yoonie.” He pouted but accepted.

“Let’s tell the good news to Tae and Minnie.” Ara approached me and grabbed my hand. “I don’t know what you have done to them, but they have been asking for you since they woke up.” She dragged me to her room where I got attacked by a big wolf my face.

“Stop, Tae.” I giggled. His tail was moving quickly, meaning that he was happy. He ran to the bathroom and came back, in his human form and fully dressed.

“Where were you? I missed you.” He hugged me and I smiled softly.

“I was sleeping with my mate. I woke up a few minutes ago.” I ruffled his hair. “Where is Minnie?”

“She got hungry and went down to the kitchen. She said she wanted to try coffee just like Jimin.” I opened big my eyes and ran down. I got in the kitchen when Namjoon was handing her a cup of coffee.

“MINNIE, DON’T!” My scream startled her, causing her to drop the cup. Jimin came in, looking for his mate’s aggressor.

“What’s wrong? Why did you shout?” He asked. I approached the scared mermaid and hugged her.

“I’m sorry for scaring you, but you can’t drink coffee, Minnie. You get sick when you drink it.” I explained.

“I’m sorry. I not know.”

“But now you know.” I smiled.

“Don’t scare me like this, Mina.” I smiled apologetically to Jimin.

I went back to wash up. I looked myself in the mirror and smiled. My life was slowly getting back to normal. My only worry was the marks on my body. It was surprising that Yoongi didn’t have seen them yet because Jackson mentioned them when we firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter