Allow us to stay together

Jar of secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mina, we need your …”Yoongi entered my room, seeming really desperate. He didn’t finish his sentence because my tears stopped him. He rushed to my side and kneeled down.

“What’s wrong?” He lifted my body and laid me on my bed.

“Someone is trying to break the bond.” The pain was getting worse over the time. My whole body was burning and I had the feeling that my arms and my legs were being pulled with huge strength. My veins were visible through my skin and they were purple.

“What bond?” He asked confused. “What is happening to you, Mina? The same is happening to Ara and we are going crazy because we don’t know what is going on.”

“Take me to her. Please.” Despite his concern that moving me would worsen the pain, he lifted me gently and made sure that I was comfortable in his arms before leaving. We were in Ara’s room in a matter of seconds.

“You, too?” Jungkook asked rhetorically, looking worried at me.

“Mina might know what is happening.” Hoseok took my hand and squeezed.

“Mina, please help her.” Ara and I yelled out of pain at the same time.

“Put me next to her,” I whispered in pain. Yoongi obeyed. “And I need you, guys, to go out of the room and don’t come in no matter what.”

“Well, that’s not gonna happen,” Yoongi said firmly. “You’re both suffering and I won’t leave none of you alone.”

“Please, Yoongi. I will explain everything later, but we really need to be alone. I’ll need to be concentrated and having you, guys, watching won’t help.”

“Concentration for what?”

“Soul wandering,” I replied, letting small moans out.

“You can do that?” Ara started coughing and blood started coming out. I didn’t take long for me to start coughing blood, too.

“Please, Yoongi. I need all of you to go down.” They looked at me for a while and started leaving one by one, reluctant.

“Please heal her.” Hoseok kissed Ara’s forehead and left.

“I hope you’re not putting your life in danger. If that’s the case, prepare yourself to hear my scold afterwards.” I smiled softly and Yoongi left after kissing my forehead.

“Ara,” I called her and she opened her eyes, then looked at me.

“Yes?” Her voice sounded weak.

“I’m going to do something and you can’t let go of my hand no matter what. We have to stay together. Okay?” She nodded and took my hand. I smiled and closed my eyes to concentrate. I started imagining a beautiful place where the five of us could meet and talk quietly about us. I started whispering a spell and I could feel my soul getting torn apart of my body as well as Ara’s soul being dragged with mine. I could also feel the same happening to Jin, Taehyung and Jimin.

“Mina, what is happening?” I opened my eyes. We were floated in the middle of a starry sky.

“Do you know why we are suffering?” Ara shook her head. “We, the mates, made a pact that linked our souls. Because we have been separated, the bond is starting to break and I can’t let that happen.” I snapped my fingers. Jimin, Jin and Taehyung showed suddenly up.

“Hi, guys.” I smiled.

“Who are you? Where am I? I’m not in pain anymore. What have you done to me?” Jin asked, immediately being wary.

“No need to be like that, Jin. I’m Mina and this is Ara.”

“Hi.” Ara greeted them despite her confusion.

“Where are we?” Tae asked, politely.

“I don’t know. I simply needed you to be brought somewhere where we could talk.” They looked suspicious at me. I looked at Jimin who must be confused to be able to understand us. “You were in pain, right?” They nodded.

“Her and I too,” Ara said.

“I know it will sound weird, but we are linked by a soul bond which is about to break.”

“What is going to happen if it breaks?” Jimin asked, curious.

“Nothing,” I answered.

“Then why do you sound sad?” Jin asked.

“It’s because we are friends. I know that you don’t remember me nor Ara, but in the past, we were good friends.”

“Is it them?” Ara asked finally getting what was going on.

“Yes, Ara. It’s them who are missing.”

“I’m confused,” Taehyung admitted.

“I know. It’s your decision if you want to keep the bond or not. I won’t force you to anything.”

“Then why do I feel heartbroken to even think about it? I don’t even know you.” Jin was really confused about the whole situation.

“It’s because we are special to each other, but we don’t remember. I know it’s weird. I was in the same situation as you, but Mina is really our friend. We had a story together. We just don’t remember it, but Mina does. That’s why she’s always trying to keep us together in some way.” Ara stepped in and smiled at me. “Look at each other. We have the feeling that we know each other. We just don’t remember it.”

“I have this feeling of peace. It has been a long time ever since I felt like this.” Jin admitted.

“I want to keep the bond that links us,” Jimin confessed. “I feel at ease with you and I believe you. It’s very difficult for me to feel at ease with others, thus I trust you and promise that I’ll try to find you.”

“You don’t need to make that promise, Jimin. We’ll fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter