Don't lie to me.

Jar of secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up because of the sunbeams which were invading the room. I opened slowly my eyes, but I didn’t move. I was feeling weird. I was craving for something, but I didn’t know exactly what. It was as if I was sadder than normally when I woke up. I sat on the bed, still with the teddy bear against my belly, and a shiver went down my spine when my bare feet touched the icy floor. I was aware that I was in Yoongi’s house, but I didn’t remember how I had arrived there. A delicious smell invaded my nostrils and I stood up, wanting to find the source of it. With half-open eyes and barefoot, I left the bedroom and I followed the delicious smell. I closed my eyes when it became very strong and I let my senses guide me. I ended up in the kitchen where everyone was having what seems to be lunch and they stopped eating when they saw me. I opened my eyes and I walked straight to Yoongi who was the source of that vicious smell. I sat on his lap and I hid my face on his neck. I took a deep smell and I approached him more, wanting to be closer to him.

“You smell good,” I said with a sleepy voice.

“Hello, Mina.” He put his arm around my waist and he kept on eating like the others.

‘Mina, are you aware of what you’re doing?’ Rose asked, confused.

‘What do you mean?’

‘You’re sitting on your mate’s lap and usually, you don’t even dare to hold his hand even though it’s one of your deepest desire.’ Solux answered for Rose and I frowned.

‘I just felt that it would be the right thing to do when I saw him.’ I explained.

“Here.” I moved a little away from Yoongi’s neck and I saw Hoseok putting a plate with food next to Yoongi’s.

“You must have been really tired to sleep until now. It’s almost 2 P.M.” Namjoon said and I shook my head.

“I wasn’t that tired. The pills make me so tired. Usually, I take a nap in the evening before taking my pills, then I go back to sleep and I just wake up the next day when I have to go to school. If I had followed my routine, I would have woken up at 10 am.” I explained.

“Do they make you so tired that you have to sleep that much?” Jimin asked worried and I nodded.

“How long have you been taking them?” Hoseok asked and I knew he wanted my answer to constate if it was normal or not.

“Two of the pills I take ever since I got dismissed from the clinic and I started taking the painkiller a few weeks ago along with the antidepressant.”

“The side effects should have been gone a long time ago. Have you already told your psychologist about it? Or your father?” He asked clearly worried about my health.

“I don’t talk a lot with her and I actually have actually some problems with my father as you must know. I got used to it. You don’t have to worry.” I hid my face again and I smiled slightly when I felt Yoongi’s hand caressing my hair.

“Hoseok is just worried, Mina. He knows a lot about medicine and he knows that it isn’t healthy for you to sleep that much. You’re so skinny because you have been skipping meals for weeks.” Yoongi spoke softly and I nodded even though he didn’t ask me anything.

“I’ll try to eat more.” I sighed pleased because of the caress and I rubbed my cheek against his neck. I was completely aware that I was acting weird, but I was feeling more attracted to him than normally and I couldn’t stop showing affection to him.

“Go wash your teeth for you to come to eat.”

“I don’t want to. I’m comfortable here.” I whined like a child and hugged him tighter.

“If you go now, we can cuddle until I have to bring you home,” I didn’t even argue and ran to the bathroom upstairs. I washed my face and brushed my teeth real quick. As quick as I went upstairs, I went downstairs and ran to the kitchen where Yoongi was waiting for me with open arms. I smiled and sat on his lap again. I grabbed the fork and started eating, happily.

“Did you sleep well?” Namjoon asked.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged. I decided not to mention that I woke up in Yoongi’s room. “Whose family will you visit first this year?”

“Ours.” Ara and Yoongi answered together.

“I wish I could go with,” I mumbled.

“Maybe next time.”

When I finished, Yoongi took me to his room after giving the others a clear warning not to interrupt us. He locked the door and made me sit on his bed.

“Do you know what happened last night?” Yoongi asked me and I shook my head.

“I just remember talking with Ara and falling asleep. Did something happen? How did I end up in your bed, anyway?” I asked curiously.

“I don’t know how to explain it to you.” Yoongi scratched his neck nervously, then he sighed. “What does every kind of supernatural being to his soulmate to show his love?” He asked.

“They give them a symbol of their love. It can be a bit for werewolves and vampires do or giving them their most precious item to them.” I answered, still not understanding the topic of the conversation. 

“And what happens after that?” 

“Their bound becomes stronger and they have the need to show their love through actions.” Yoongi was looking at me as if he expected me to discover something. I looked at him confused and I pouted. “I don’t understand why you’re asking me those questions, Yoonie,” I said and he smiled.

“You’re so cute.” He squeezed my cheeks. “Do you know why you were so  affectionate and clingy to me?”

“I guess it’s because I feel more comfortable now to show my feelings for you,” I said and I blushed slightly.

“You’re so smart sometimes, but dumb in others. Solux told you that you’re apparently something supernatural too, so you also need to show your love for me in some way.” I stared at him, showing that he should either slit it out what he wanted to say or drop it. “Okay. I understood the message i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter