And together we are the full moon.

Jar of secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today's dream was still clear in my head that I couldn't understand what had happened, but my heart couldn't help, but feel happy.

I could really feel the touch of Yoongi's cold hand and I don't think my subconscious is capable of producing such an identical sensation to shake me.

"Have fun." I kissed Vicky's forehead as I stopped thinking about my dream for a moment and she ran inside the kindergarten with a smile. I walked quietly, but a car stopped right by my side and the glass came down revealing a smiling Jimin.

"Do you want me to take you?" He asked and I nodded. I went around to his car and got in.

"Good morning!" I smiled and tightened my seat belt.

"Good Morning. What are you doing here?" he kept his eyes on the road as he spoke to me.

"My sister's kindergarten is close by and you?"

"I live here with my cousins." he answered naturally, but I knew he was lying.

"How do you know if he's lying or not?"

"When he lies, his pupils dilate a little." I explained as I looked in the mirror at his blue eyes to confirm what I said.

"Don't your parents live with you?"

'Are you stupid or do you just do as if?'

'I have to act like I didn't know anything and it is obvious that a normal girl would find it strange that he does not live with his parents.' I smiled internally as my thoughts become the thing I could hear in my mind because of Rose's silence.

I love it when I'm right because it keeps her quiet for a while.

"They work a lot and not to be alone, my cousins ​​welcomed me." he replied and I wanted to laugh at his lie, but I restrained myself. "And your parents?"

"My mother died when I was little and my father is on his honeymoon with his new wife."

To speak of my deceased mother has never been a delicate subject for me what is the case for Annick who simply ignores the question and continues to speak as if the subject had never been evoked. Unlike her who is clearly sensitive to this theme, whenever I am asked about my mother and I reply that she is dead, I don't feel the sadness I should have in speaking about the death of the person who brought me into the world.

It's as if I haven't had enough time to bond with her to mourn her death.

"We've arrived." Though his eyes apologized, Jimin smiled as if he hadn't touched a delicate subject at his opinion.

"I'm late. Goodbye!" I noticed the empty courtyard and kissed his cheek quickly before getting off the car and running into the school.

Since they didn't give me the keys to my locker yesterday, I had to go to the secretariat and take the secretary's bad mood. It took her five minutes just to give me a key and I had to run to my locker, which was on the other side of the school or near the front door. I was surprised to see a bunch of books in there, but I didn't have time to waste because class started ten minutes ago. With the book in hand I ran to the second floor and knocked on the door after checking that it was the right room. After hearing a come in, I entered my head lowered.

"Sorry for being late. It took a while in the secretariat and I still had to find my locker's number." I stopped talking because I was starting to talk too fast.

"I'll just let it go this time. You're Mina Park, right?" I was startled to hear Namjoon's deep voice and lifted my head to confirm that Namjoon was right in front of me.

"Well, I'm Kim Bo Gum and I'm your new biology teacher." He introduced himself as I nodded, unable to use my voice.

'You see! He's also using the old name.' I ignored her and continued to contemplate my dear friend.

His skin was still clear, but not to the point of saying that he was pale, his eyes were still the same penetrating greenish tone of my memory -the same green that resembled an emerald- and when he smiled at a student for having given the correct answer, two small holes appeared giving him a younger air. I had a huge desire to undo his hairstyle since he always pulled his white hair like the snow back with his right hand because I loved it when he grunted while trying to put his hair back to normal.

'He and Jin are the same in terms of hair.' Rose laughed a little.

'I think Jin is worse!' I laughed as I remembered how long it took him to get his precious hair.

"Can you answer my question, Mina?" Namjoon looked at me with a raised eyebrow waiting for an answer from me, but I don't even know what he asked.

'What is an organ?'

"An organ is an anatomical structure composed of at least two types of tissues and is intended to fulfill a specific function in the organism." I quoted Hoseok definition that was simple to understand. 'Thank you!' I thanked Rose.

"Exactly. I suppose you've seen this theme in your old school." he said with a strange gleam in his eyes and I simply nodded. Studying with Hoseok is the same as having all teachers of all subjects in one person.

I continued my analysis and now paid attention to the rest of his body. He was wearing a pair of black pants that matched with his black shirt. His shirt didn't let us see his muscles, but I bet the other girls are content to hear his hoarse voice and get lost in her piercing eyes.

***

"I can't believe I spent an entire hour admiring Joonie." I grumbled using the nickname Jin gave him.

I was in the last hour of the day that was computer science. If there is a discipline that I hate, it's computer science. I know everything it takes to break into a computer and that's enough for me. Why am I going to need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter