But I can bear it.

Jar of secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile my spiritual energy was waking up, Mina were being put in a deep sleep so that I could have a complete control over our body. It was too risky to have three awaken spirits in one body during my first transformation in decades. That's why Roseline had been the first one be gone numb along with me while Mina was dealing with the first phase alone and unfortunately with the pain.

The body, which would belong just to me for a certain amount of time, was absorbing the flames which were the element I was able to control the most. They were like a protection shelter for me and the more I would absorb them, the more stronger and more powerful I would become. When there were no flames left anymore, I concentrated in opening my heavy eyelids and they got lifted slowly.

Luckily the trees were preventing the beams from the sun which slowly leaving its place in the sky for the moon to take its place from blinding me and I got quickly my eyes to focus. It was the first time in my long lifetime that I was able to see the world with its true colours and it couldn't be more fascinating. I sat and got enchanted by the leaves of different colours and the brown of ground and the tree trunk because those colours were transmitting me a feeling of peace. I understood why Mina liked the forest so much. It was such a peaceful place to think and be involved by such calming feelings. It was much better to see the colours through my own eyes than through Mina's. I lifted my hand and smiled at my long and sharp clouds which were my pride after my wings, of course. A cool breeze hit my back and my wings engulfed instinctively my body to protect it from the cold. I touched it and smiled at feeling the softness of my feathers. Just like my eyes, my beautiful and soft feathers were golden like gold and it was that what distinguished my kind from angels or any creatures with wings.

I touched my fangs, which were too big to fit in my mouth and a feeling of superiority grew inside me at the memories of the times I used them to fight the demons who wanted to possess Mina's mind. Her not so positive mind was very attractive to demons who feed themselves with depressed souls and Mina wasn't the most cheerful person. Of course there were moments where she would truly smile or laugh, but the majority of them were when her so-called friends and her boyfriend were with her. If it wasn't for them, she wouldn't laugh so much.

I stood up after being sure that I wouldn't collapse due to weakness and I turned around, meeting several pairs of eyes of different colours. I had forgotten that they were there.

Mina's amnesic friends and lover were looking at me, surprised and I could bet all my power and abilities that they didn't know what to do or think. I looked them curious because ever since I had awaken in Mina's body, I couldn't understand why Mina appreciated them so much. I stared at the man named Yoongi and walked slowly towards him until staying face to face with him. I looked him in the eyes, searching for the glow Mina had always talked about, but I couldn't see anything.

"Why aren't your eyes shining?" He frowned, confused and I approached him more to make sure I wasn't missing the glow.

"What are you talking about?"

"Mina is always saying that your eyes have an unique glow, but I can't see anything?" I explained, still analysing him.

"Why are you talking about yourself in third person?" The man named Jimin asked and I moved away from Yoong who was still confused.

"Because I'm not Mina. Nice to meet you personally, my name is Solux." I smiled widely and showed off my small fangs.

"What kind of creature are you?" The girl asked with her eyes on my wings.

"Well, that's a secret." I smiled mysteriously and retracted my wings when the youngest was about to my left wing. He lowered his head apologetically and I could understand what Mina had meant by saying that it was almost impossible to be angry with him. There was something about him that made me associate him with an irresistibly cute little boy, thus I opened my wings and hit him slightly with one he wanted to touch. He smiled like child when he understood my intention and touched it with extreme care because the wings were usually the most sensitive part of creature.

"How did Mina manage to hide you all this time? Everything about her indicates that she's an human being." Namjoon asked.

"You didn't sense me because it was meant to be like that. Mina has just found out today that I was a supernatural creature." I explained and it just increased their confusion.

"So Mina wasn't turning into a vampire, but she was going through your transformation." Yoongi said just to make sure that he had understood it right and I nodded. "How is it possible that there are two souls in her body?"

"We are actually three, but the other one just lives in there while I make part of it. I think." I wasn't so sure about that, but I couldn't find another reason for me to be in her body. They all frowned and I sighed, knowing that I needed to give more explanations. "Can we talk somewhere else. I'm willing to answer your questions, except those which is up to Mina to answer them." I couldn't betray Mina like that.

They nodded and I retracted my wings as much as possible so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter