How's my girl?

Jar of secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There she is, our boxer.” I smiled and sat next to Jungkook. I was sure that Jimin would say something. If he wouldn't, it would be the Jimin I had known.

“Here.” Kookie handed me a salami sandwich. “ I didn't know if you were hungry or not, thus I bought you two sandwich. If you don't want the other, you can give it to me.”

“I’m starving.” I started eating.

“Where did you learn to punch like that? You punched him right in the face. Don't you tell that you would escape the hospital in the nights to go participating in street fights?” I liked Jimin’s imagination because it made its assumptions more funny.

“Don't be idiot. She must have learned with someone of the hospital.” Kookie suggested and I denied, smiling. “Tell us.”

“It's a secret.” Both whined, but then smiled widely as if I had told them good news.

“By the way, do you want to do our English project in the school library or in my house?” It didn't even surprise me that he hadn't given my house as an option. The ring of my phone prevented me from answering.

“Hello?”

“It’s me, Jaebeom.” Jungkook’s and Jimin’s smiles vanished as soon as Jaebeom said his name. “I can't go with you to the shopping centre. Your sister isn't feeling well and I don't want to leave her alone.” I smiled because of his sweetness.

“It’s fine. Take good care of her.” I ended the call and they forced a smile.

“Who was it?”

“Jaebeom, my sister's husband. It was supposed for him to go shopping with me, but he's taking care of my sister who isn't feeling well.” I explained and acted s if I didn't know that they had listened to the whole conversation.

“What were you going to do there?” Jungkook asked, curious.

“As you know my sister was on honeymoon. During her absence, I slept with Vicki in her room because I couldn’t let her sleep alone in the house. My Ron was finished last week and I still have to buy furniture and decorations.

“What do you mean by your room was finished last week?” Jimin asked.

“My room isn't in the house. It is a greenhouse in the garden. I asked my father that so that I could be in peace in my room without risking to be bothered.” I explained.

“That's a great idea.” Jungkook praised me. “I would also like to have some privacy, but it is impossible with the idiots I call family.” Jimin slapped his head.

“Watch your mouth, kid. I'm older than you.”

“You may be old,  but even Alice is more mature than you.” Jungkook managed to catch Jimin’s before his hands would hit him again.

“I will never act according my age.” I spit the juice on them and I started laughing. My laughed intensified when I saw their disgusted expressions and I started lacking of air.

‘Breathe, Mina! Breathe!’ Rose said and I tried to do so. I was breathing normally after a few deep breaths and looked at Jimin and Jungkook who were cleaning their faces with a tissue.

“What did I say? I know that I'm funny, but I didn't even try to be funny.” Jimin asked confused. He covered my mouth not to laugh too hard again and I his hand.

“That's disgusting. Are you even a girl?” He asked and cleaned his hand on his jeans.

“Yes, I am. I just thought about something really funny.”

“You must have extremely funny thoughts. You start laughing suddenly.” Jungkook commented.

‘I also like to know why you laughed.’ Rose said.

‘How does a person of his age act?’ I asked and she started laughing.

‘You have a strange sense of humor, Mina.’

“You’re not even from our class. What are you doing here?” I asked Jimin when I remembered that he was from a grade above.

“My teacher is absent and I couldn’t go home without praising you for your fight, but I’ll go if you don’t want me here. Bye.” He dramatized and stood up. I stood up and hugged his arm.

“Don’t be an idiot. Of course I want you here, but I care about your education. I don’t you to be punished because of me.” Jimin laughed at my excuse.

“I will pretend that you weren’t ironic and keep the sincere part of your speech.” I let him go and he hugged me by the side.

“You shouldn’t be wearing a short. It’s cold outside.” Kookie said with my bag on his shoulder.

“It isn’t much different from a skirt and I could walk around with a dirty uniform.” I answered and tried to get rid of Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter