I'm a part of you!

Jar of secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you using me as a human shield?"

"DINNER IS READY." Hoseok screamed and I hurried to the kitchen to save myself. Vicky and Alice were already sitting and I sat next to Vicky. Jimin helped Hoseok set the table and the others sat waiting. Next to Alice, who was sitting next to Vicky, was Kookie who had Ara ahead of him. Namjoon sat down beside him and Yoongi sat in front of me. I served Alice and Vicky first, then myself. I felt how my moves were being followed by everyone's eyes and suddenly I began to feel suffocated. Slowly the reality began to get clearer and I felt the need to get out of here.

‘You have to hold on a little more.’ Rose told me, and I suppressed a sigh. Vicky was talking with them as if she'd known them for years.

"Sis, Jaebeom asked me to tell you that he needs you to take some papers to the university where he works since it's near your school." Vicky informed me.

"Jaebeom is your sister's husband, isn’t he?" Hoseok asked and I nodded. To evoke Jaebeom's name was unconventional near them.

“I think his full name is Pak Jaebeom. Did I say well, Mina?" Sometimes I wish she would be quiet.

"Park." I corrected her, reluctant. The atmosphere became suddenly tense and I knew why.

"Park Jaebeom." Yoongi repeated his name, serious, which was never a good sign.

‘A serious vampire is never a good sign!’ Rose was as worried as me.

“Yes. Do you know him?" My voice got a shaky with the question and I ate to disguise my nervousness.

"Yes." His voice was cold and I shivered.

"What time is it?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Almost 9 P.M." Jungkook replied.

"What?" I hadn’t feel the hours pass. “Vicky, we have to go home.” Luckily she had finished eating, I got up. She followed me into the living room and I helped her put on her coat.

"It's still early, Mina." Jimin came after me. "Stay a little longer."

“I can’t. It's late and we have to get up early tomorrow." I said while wearing my coat. “Above all, I still have to do my homework.”

“Homework! What homework?"Jungkook appeared behind him.

“We received exercises from our beloved English teacher.” The word beloved was full of irony.

"Do you know if there's a bus stop around?" I asked and helped Vicky close her coat and put the backpack in her back.

"I'll take you." I winced at Yoongi's voice. Since I had no other option and I wanted to leave as soon as possible, I nodded and took Vicky's hand to say goodbye to Alice. "I'll just get my coat." He disappeared and we went to the front door where Hoseok was waiting for us.

“Next time you’ll stay longer.”


"Next time." I smiled, grateful that he didn't insist. Ara gave me a good-bye hug that I reciprocated.

"It's going to be nice to have another girl in the family because I'm going crazy with these animals."

"Hey!" All boys said at the same time and I just laughed.

"Don’t expect too much from me because I'm not very feminine."

"You're a girl and that's enough." I laughed again. Yoongi went down the stairs with his coat on and the car keys in his hand.

"I have to go to the bathroom, Mina." Vicky said before we walked through the door and I wanted to shout a loud 'NO', but I restrained myself and smiled, fakely.

"Can you hold on until we get home, princess?" She shook her head and I sighed. "Can she use the bathroom?"

"Of course." Namjoon smiled and let me pass. I climbed the stairs with Vicky while being watched by six pairs of attentive eyes as if they were eagles and I led her to the bathroom door.

"Can you do it on your own?" She nodded and stepped inside.

“Mina.” I heard my name. I turned, but there was no one.

Now I was hearing more voices!

“Mina! Come!" The voice, which had called me, was so melodious and so hypnotizing that I was slowly losing control over my body.

“Come! Come!" The sound of the voice came from the room in front of me and I stared at the door that seemed to draw me like a magnet.

"Come!" Totally hypnotized by the mysterious voice, I stepped forward and soon my senses became alert. The fact that I had no control over myself terrified me, but my attraction to the voice was stronger than the fear, so I took two more steps until I was inches away from the wooden door.

"Mina! Come to me!" Still reluctant, I grabbed the doorknob.

 

"NO!" For a few second, I regained possession of my body and turned my head to find Yoongi and Arabella looking terrified at me, but it was too late. The door swung open and I was into the mysterious room. Frightened I looked around and the panic turned to surprise.

This was my room!

Exactly how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter