Chapter 2

To Find You

(Yoongi's Pov)

We arrived at the airport, with as much stuff as we could take.

We were planning on staying and not leaving until we find her.

"This is such a waste of time" I heard Jimin mumble as we dragged our bags.

I stopped walking, dropped my bags and got in his face.

I gripped his shirt by the neck area.

"You're lucky we're in an airport, or else I'd jam my first right up your throat" I hissed at him.

We gained a few looks, especially from security.

I smoothed out his shirt, faking a smile.

"Let's go" I grabbed my bags and continued heading towards our flight.

 

(you's Pov)

5 days later.

I woke up and I realized that this wasn't a dream.

My eyes were red and puffy, and my chest ached.

I looked around this strange room that was now what I called my room.

This wasn't home, at least to me.

Home was with the man that I love, Yoongi. 

Home was with my best friend, Kikwang.

Home was with that ert, Hansol.

Home was with the rough but sweet, Yongguk.

Home was with the loveable, Jimin.

Home was with the...well I didn't know Tae that well, but he was still home.

For the months..or 5 minutes(that Kensie said) I was gone, my whole life had changed.

The scars that were on my body were the only memories I had left of them.

How could everything go back to normal.

It cant.

I have to hide my scars from everyone which means I have to hide the truth.

My door open revealing my roommate, Kensie.

I pulled up the covers to my neck, since I was in a crop top and shorts.

"What's wrong?" She laughed.

"Oh nothing, I'm under here" I lied, laughing a bit.

She sat down on my bed.

"Woah, your eyes are so red and swollen! Were you crying? Are you okay?" She scootched closer to me.

"Oh..I was just thinking about how were graduating soon. A-And I got a little emotional" I lied again.

"Awe you, its okay" She pat my shoulder.

"Remember, we need to finish cleaning the house for our house warming later tonight okay, so get dressed" She smiled and walked out.

The door closed and I sighed.

That was a close one.

I hopped out of bed and locked my door. Making sure Kensie wouldnt barge in.

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself.

My hair was mess, my makeup was smeared all over my face.

I tied my hair up in a bun.

Slowly, I lifted up my shirt. Revealing myself in my bra.

I gently guided my fingers over Simons 'art work'. I looked down at my arms and saw his minions' as well.

I started crying again.

I couldn't help it, I was just so confused.

 

(Yoongi's Pov)

"Ahh, the beautiful smell of Los Angeles" Hansol took in a deep breath as soon as soon as we stepped outside the airport.

"Are you kidding me, it smells like and piss out here" Yongguk said, making me laugh a bit.

I hailed down a taxi and gave them the address to the hotel I booked last night. I'm surprised we even scored a room so last minute.

Inside the hotel, we had 3 rooms.

Yongguk and Kikwang shared a room.

Jimin and Hansol shared and room.

And I shared a room with my brother, Tae.

"Do you really think we're going to find her? I mean, this city seems pretty big" Tae said, while we laid down on the bed.

We had finished unpacking and stopped to take a break.

"I know I'll find her" I blantly said.

"We came all this way and I'm not backing out now"

I sighed, sitting up.

"Where should we search first?" I mumbled to myself.

"We should try the beach. You know when she was Seoul, there aren't any beaches close by and being from California you know she must miss it" Tae said.

"Tae, do you know how many beaches are in the Los Angeles county?" I glared at him.

"Well let's just start with the most popular one" He smiled.

~

"Ugh, guys she's not here" Jimin said, gasping for air as we walked up the slight incline from the Santa Monica pier to the street level.

"Are you really out of breath Jimin" Kikwang laughed.

"We've been here for 3 hours searching, I'm tired okay" He said.

We stood at the top taking in the view.

"Wow look at the sunset" Yongguk said.

Him and sunsets. I thought to myself.

"So what now?" Hansol asked.

"Let's just chill here for a while" Yongguk said.

"But we have to search for you" I said. "That's the reason we're here".

"And she's not right here at the moment, plus it's getting dark soon. Let's continue in the morning when we're all fresh and not jet lagged" Tae said.

"Yeah and Yoongi, take in the moment. We're in Los Angeles! At the Santa Monica Pier, let's have some fun while we're out here. We all want to find you just as much as you. Let's take it easy tonight" Kikwang pats my back.

Honestly, I was really tired from all the searching. And a little fun never hurt anybody.

"Okay, let's go!" I yelled running back down the hill towards the Pier.

"Whoooo!" The rest of the boys followed me as we ran down to enjoy the night.

 

(you's Pov)

I sighed, smoothing out my dress looking myself in the mirror.

The music was already blasting and bodies were filling our apartment.

Except for my room, that was off limits.

Kensie was out entertaining her guests and I haven't made my grand entrance yet.

This would've been even better if the guys were here.

I know, why can't I just let them go..

My mind just can't wrap around the idea that they're gone forever.

*knock knock* 

My thoughts were interrupted.

"you! Are you gonna come out?" I could hear Kensie from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, coming" I pulled on the sleeves of my dress, making sure my scars were completely covered.

I sighed, faking a smile and opening the door to face Kensie.

She gasped.

"Cutee~" She clapped her hands.

"Oh. What is that?" She came close to my face.

She touched my cheek.

I forgot about the visible scar on my cheek created by Simon. I tried my best to cover it, but I guess I didn't do that great of a job.

"O-Oh, I cut myself.. s-shaving my cheek, yeah" I lied.

"Don't be embarrassed, I don't judge" She laughed, pulling me out my room.

We entered the living room which was full of drunk and dancing bodies.

"I'm going to get a drink" I said.

Kensie just nodded and continued dancing with her boyfriend.

I walked onto the kitchen and grabbed a Strawberry-Rita from my fridge.

"Long time no see" I hear from the other side of the fridge.

My mind went in circles, hearing that familiar voice.

I closed the fridge door and gasped seeing the face that matched the voice.