Chapter 28

To Find You

I looked in my hands, and I had a band of cash sitting in my palm of my hand.

I just stared at it.

I looked up at him.

"Take it, spend it how you like" He laughed at how sketched out I looked at him.

"Thank..you" I said, slowly walking out the door.

"Seriously where do you guys get all this money from?" I said, but they didnt answer me..of course.

Walking towards my car, I got a brillant idea.

Since he gave me all this money and he did say 'spend it how I like', I figured I could use some of this money to get some beds for the guys so they cant stop sleeping on the floor.

I hopped in my car and decided to count how much money he had given me.

Kikwang ran into the front seat, as Jimin smacked his teeth getting into the back seat.

My mouth dropped by the time I finished counting.

$6,000?

Ive never been the type of girl to like a man only for his money, but this was making me feel some type of way about Yoongi.

I put the money in my purse and started my car.

 

~~

I pulled into the parking lot of the closest Ikea.

"What are we doing at a furniture store?" Jimin asked.

"Do you wanna keep sleeping on the damn floor? Cause I could turn this car around" I looked back at him.

"No, we can go in" He said.

I shut off the car, putting the keys in my purse and climbing out the car.

We walked into the store and were immediately greeted by a salesman.

"Were you guys looking for something specific?" He asked.

"No were just looking, thank you" I smiled at him.

"Well my name is Tyler, if you need anything come find me" He smiled.

"Most definetly will" I said, and he walked away.

I looked over at the boys who were low-key glaring at me.

"What? I was just being friendly" I walked towards the beds.

"Should I give you guys bunk beds or do you guys want individual beds?' I asked, knowing they would say individuals.

I thought about it.

5 beds?

Why did I come up with this idea.

We walked over towards the queen sized beds.

These boys were too tall for twins.

I found the perfect one.

"Do you guys like these?" I asked them.

"I like this" Jimin said.

"They're so comfortable too" Kikwang said, lying on the bed.

"Okay, I guess we're getting these" I said, grabbing the paper and pencil provided to keep track of the items you want to buy.

I looked over and saw Tyler sitting at his computer, looking bored.

I waved him down and he came happily skipping over.

"How much does it cost to get these thing delivered?" I asked him.

"It cost $55 dollars. We could also set them up for free as well" He said.

"Oh no thats fine, they're going to set up their own beds" I said, staring down the two boys.

They shrugged their shoulders, like 'sure'.

"Did you write down the item number for the bed?" Tyler asked.

"Yes we did, thank you" I said, waving as we walked away.

I tried to stay in tunnel vision to go to the self serve area while walking through this maze of a store, trying not to get distracted by other things.

"Dont worry about blankets, we can go to walmart to get all that stuff" I told them.

 

~

We were standing in walmart, looking at sheets and blankets.

"I kinda like the star wars theme" 

I glared at Jimin.

"Are you serious?"

I asked him.

He nodded his head.

"Im sorry, you're not getting that. Unless you're paying for it yourself" I told him.

"That's fine" He said, grabbing the set and putting it in our basket.

"I want this one" Kikwang grabbed the set and placed it in the basket.

"Okay, now we have to look for Yongguk, Hansol and Tae" I said, looking at all the sets they had available.

"I think Hansol will like this one" I said, throwing it in the basket.

"This one for Yongguk" I said to myself.

"And Tae!" I grabbed the last one, placing it inside our now full basket.

We made our way towards self checkout.

All the beds total cost $2,500 on a great bundle deal, so I had a lot more money left to spend on other things.

The total of the 4 sets (Jimin was buying his own..I was serious) was $110.26.

Jimin paid for his and we made our way out the store.

We placed all the things in the back of my car.

"Where to next?" Kikwang asked. 

"Im going to reserve a cabana at Raging Waters, I want the best spot" I said.

"We're going to Raging Waters!?" Jimin yelled.

"Happy much?" Kikwang said.

"Shut up Kikwang" Jimin rolled his eyes.

I shook my head, starting up the car.

 

~~

We were standing in the middle of Raging Waters with an employee showing us all the different offers they had.

"So which one do you think you'd be interested in?" The employee asked me.

"I'll take the granda vista cabana" I told her.

That one fits up to 8 people, so it would be perfect us.

"Perfect. Lets go back to the front office so I can get your reservation set up" She said, and we all followed her to the front.

"Ah, cant wait to go on that one" I could hear Jimin say about one of the slides.

"Did you want to pay now, or the day of?" She asked me as we walked.

"I can pay now" I said.

We finally made it to the front office and she typed a few things into her computer.

She asked me for my name and how many people were going to be in my party.

I had to really think.

There's 6 of the boys, including me makes 7..maybe Bobby will show up, so 8..perfect.

"8" I told her.

"Okay that'll be $249" She said.

I handed her $250.

She gave me back $1 change and my reciept.

"Alrighty then, you're all set. See you in a few days" She smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled and waved.

The boys said goodbye as well and we walked back towards the car.

Once we were back inside my car, I clapped my hands excitedly.

"Im so excited" I said, smiling.

I decided to make one last stop before we went back to the house.

Plus I had to be home before they delivered the beds, and the other guys dont know that I bought them.

Thank god for same day delivery.

"Im going to take you guys somewhere I know you'll be excited to see" I told them, as I drove off.

 

~~

Here we were, standing outside the doors of Beverly Center.

"You guys ready for heaven?" I asked opening the doors.

Even I still get goosebumps everytime I walk through these doors.

A lot of these stores I always looked at from a far and admired cause I could never afford anything in them, but thanks to Yoongi now I had the opportunity to.

I went into my the first store: Gucci.

I looked around, admiring everything.

I looked over at the boys and realized what shirt Jimin was wearing.

These boys were used to stuff like this.

"I want the same shirt as you, but in white" I told him.

"Lets find one then" He grabbed my hand and we walked further into the store.

I found an employee looking really bored standing by the shoes and I called him over.

He looked happy that he finally had something to do and walked over to us.

"How can I help you?" He smiled.

"Im looking for this shirt" I pointed at Jimin.

"But in white, and for me" I smiled.

"For you, those would be over here" He lead us towards the back of the store.

I looked at the beautiful bags and shoes as we passed through them.

"Here you go" The employee handed me a shirt.

"Are you a small? Medium?" He looked me up and down.

"Uh we'll help her with that" Kikwang said, glaring at the employee.

The man backed away.

He probably thinks Kikwang is my boyfriend.

"Thank you" I said to the employee, who was already walking away from us.

"I think I need a medium. What do you guys think?"

I held the shirt up to my chest.

"Medium is good" Jimin said.

I looked at the price tag.

"590!?" I nearly choked on my own spit.

"You paid that much for this shirt?" I asked him, refering to the one he was wearing.

"Beauty has a price" He said.

"Jimin, you dont need expensive clothes to be beautiful. You're already a masterpiece" I grabbed his cheeks.

He smacked my hands away.

"Girl were in public, stop" He looked embarassed.

"Alright, lets checkout" I laughed.

The same man who helped us find the shirt was the same person at the register.

"Hello again" I said, making him feel comfortable.

He smiled.

I paid for the shirt and we walked out the store.