Chapter 30

To Find You

The beds arrived early and we wanted to hurry up and get them set up so we just grabbed everything in the room and threw it in a trash bag.

We didnt have time to look through everything, plus I dont really want any trace of her left in this place anyway.

~~

Once all the beds were set up, it looked like a completely new room.

"Ah, this bed feels so good" Hansol plops onto the bed.

"Im glad you like it" I laughed, watching the boys claim the beds they wanted.

"Yongguk and I are going to go shopping for swim trunks, do you want to come?" Tae, who already tucked himself in his blankets, asked.

I thought about it.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket.

"Its 8:49pm, who's shopping for swim wear right now?" I said.

"What about tomorrow morning?" I asked, smiling at them.

"That's fine" Tae mumbled from the bed.

"Im hungry" Kikwang rubbed his stomach.

"Yeah, lets go get some food" Hansol said.

"I want In-N-Out" Jimin yelled.

"No!" 

Yongguk sat up.

"You were right, the food was disgusting man. I was throwing up all night that day we had it" He said to me.

Jimin smacked his teeth.

"Well then you pick!" He said.

"How about some pizza?" Kikwang suggested.

I could see everyones eyes light up at the mention of pizza.

"Yes!" Tae hopped out the bed.

Hansol and Jimin also followed Tae out the door.

"May we borrow your car?"Kikwang asked.

"Yeah..But only you better be driving!" I told him.

"Promise" He smiled, and followed the hungry boys out the room.

"What kind of pizza do you want?" I heard Jimin yell from the living room.

"I'll have whatever your buying" I yelled back.

"Same" Yoongi said.

That was first time he spoke since we finished building.

"Ah, im so sleepy" I yawned.

"Same" Yongguk said, taking off his shirt and climbing into the bed.

"Wake me up when they get back" He said, turning the other way.

"NIght" I laughed, walking out the room and turning off the light as we walked out.

"I guess its just you and me" I said to Yoongi.

He smirked.

"Dont even give me that look. Im about to watch tv and fall asleep" I said, walking away from him.

I went inside my room and laid on my bed, turning on the my tv in the process.

I went on Netflix.

"Ooh Netflix and chill, I like it" Yoongi said, falling on to my bed.

I squinted my eyes at him for a few seconds before looking back at the tv.

I clicked on Stranger Things and hit resume episode.

I was so behind on the second season and I was finally going to binge watch, so whatever Yoongi is thinking about he can do it on his own.

I covered my body with my blankets and cozied up with my body pillow, watching the show.

I could feel Yoongi getting closer to me.

"Yoongi" I said, trying to get him to stop.

"I just want to cuddle you" He wrapped his arm around me.

I couldnt fight him off because I mean I love this man, how can I resist?

I turned around so that I could lay my head on his chest as I watched the show.

Eventually, I fell alseep before the episode ended.

 

~

I jumped up at the loud noise.

I looked around, and I was by myself in my room.

I could hear loud noises coming from the hallway.

I closed my eyes and prayed for my apartment.

I sighed, opening the door.

"What the is your problem idiot!" Yonnguk's husky voice was heard from the kitchen.

"Me? Its Hansols fault. He's the one that left his shoes in the middle of the floor" I heard Jimin yelling back.

I peeked my head out further into the hallway to see a giant pizza splattered all over my wooden floor.

I rolled my eyes.

Slowly, I made my presence known.

"Look, now you guys woke her up" Kikwang said, seeing me creep through the living room.

"What happened?" I asked, even though I just heard what happened.

"Jimin's clumbsy dropped the pizza" Yoongi said.

"No, dont blame this on me. Hansol is the one who left his shoes sprawled on the floor, knowing I cant see over this giant pizza box. Now there's a 20 inch pizza on your floor" Jimin defended himself.

"Maybe you should watch where you're going, life doesnt work around you Jimin" Hansol argued back.

"Do you wanna hash this out? Cause we can throw hands right now-" 

"Hey!!" I yelled, getting everyone's attention.

"Everyone just shut the hell up! I dont care who dropped the damn pizza, all I know is that somebody better clean it up" I yelled.

"You guys are making big deal out of nothing, yes the pizza fell..sad, but it fell and its too late. Fighting is not going to put the pizza back in the box. Just find something else to eat" I finished and then walked away.

I went back into my room and laid down on my bed.

Yoongi came in soon after and sat down next to me.

"You know im still waiting right?" He said and I turned around to look at him.

"Waiting for what?" I asked, confused.

"For my date. You gave y one and then left to San Diego for like a week. Im still waiting on mine that you promised me" He said.

"First, I wasnt gone for a week. It was like 3 days and second, it's Bobby-"

"I dont care" He cut me off.

"And third, tomorrow you have me for the whole day" I smiled at him, laying back down.

"Arent you supposed to go shopping for bathing suits tomorrow?" He asked me.

"I guess I'll have to reschedule that then" I reached over and kissed his lips.

He deepend the kiss and flipped us over so that he was on top of me.

I knew where ths was headed and I didnt really want any interruptions.

"Lock the door" I said, between kisses.

Yoongi got up and walked towards the door, locking it.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update