Chapter 25

To Find You

Three days later, we were at their house watching scary movies.

This place was so big, they had a room just for watching movies.

Bobby and I were on one side and Hanbin was all the way on the other side.

I laid down on Bobby's chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

I could feel myself drifting off as my head kept falling to the side, Bobby kept tapping me awake.

 

(Yoongi's Pov)

Its been a long 72 hours that we've been inside this house.

The guys have been pissing me off all day singing karaoke and playing Jenga.

I still cant shake the feeling that she's okay, even though she sent me a picture of her telling me that she was fine.

That was a few days ago and she really hasnt texted me since.

I figured I could make me an ice cream sundae and try to relax.

"Yoongi! Look at this!" Kikwang came running from the living room to the kithchen shoving his phone in my face.

It was a picture of my girl with Bobby and some other guy.

I looked at her caption.

Such a beautiful morning with such beautiful people ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ 

It says she posted it three days ago.

I looked at her location.

"Why the is she in San Diego!?" I yelled.

All the guys were in the kitchen with me at this point.

"You guys look at his page" Jimin said.

She tagged him so I clicked on his page.

His most recent post was 10 minutes ago.

He posted a picture of her laying on his chest while she sleeps, captioning it:

I miss days like this 😘😍

My blood started to boil. 

"The other guy's page is private so I cant see his" Tae said.

I closed out the IG app and went to my contacts.

She was the first person on my recent contacts folder and I pressed call.

It rang for a few seconds until it went to voicemail.

"...okay?" I said, dialing again.

This time it went to voicemail a lot faster than the first.

Is she really ignoring me right now.

 

(Your Pov)

I slowly felt myself waking up as I could hear Bobby saying something to Hanbin.

"Man how many times do I have to decline this dudes calls for him to realize that she cant come to the phone" I heard him say clearly.

My eyes immidiately shot open.

Yoongi's been calling me?

I sat up.

"Oh hey you're up" Bobby said.

I kinda ignored him and searched for my phone.

I found it sitting beside Bobby and I grabbed it.

I unlocked the screen and saw that I had 6 missed calls from Yoongi.

Right when I was about to text him that I was sleep, my phone started to vibrate.

Yoongi was trying to facetime me.

Immediately I climbed away from Bobby to the middle of the couch.

I wiped my eyes, trying to somehow look alive and then I accepted the call.

"He-"

"Why the hell are you in San Diego!?" I was cut off by Yoongi.

"And why the are you with him, ignoring my calls!? You go m.i.a for 3 days and I found out that you're chilling down in San Diego with that , Did you really think you could hide that from me?" He finished.

I scrunched my face.

"Okay, first off dont you ever ing raise your voice at me like that Yoongi. I may have taken your in the past but you're not going to do that now! And second, who's ignoring your calls? I was sleep! If I was ignoring your calls, would I have answered your facetime right now? You're smart Yoongi, use your damn brain!" I yelled.

I could see Jimin in the background making that omg wtf face.

Yoongi also looked shocked that I had snapped at him.

"Im here because Bobby's brother was in a car accident and we need to take care of him" I said.

"We?" Yoongi questioned.

"So it takes two people to take care of a little kid?" He asked.

"Hey im not little" Hanbin said.

"Nobody's talking to you" I could hear Hansol say through the phone.

" you, nobody's talking to you either" Hanbin yelled.

"I chose to come down here and help him, so what I need permission to go out with friends now?" I said to Yoongi.

"No but you could at least give us a heads up as to where you are, so we dont have to worry about you-"

"Im not a child, I dont need babysitters. Im not going to get kidnapped again and I dont need you guys breathing down my throat every 5 seconds wanting to know where im at 24/7. Do you rememeber what I did to Kehlani? I think I can handle my own Yoongi" I cut him off.

"You dont have to explain yourself to these guys, you're a grown woman" Bobby jumped into my defense.

" off man, you dont know what you're talking about" Yoongi told Bobby.

"Actually I do, I know her a hell of a lot longer than any of you have and she's a strong independent woman that doesnt need to explain herself to any man" Bobby said.

"You know absolutely nothing" Yoongi said back.

"Actually Yoongi, he's right" I said.

"I know you guys came all the way over here for me, but I dont need to explain every little single thing that I do to any of you. Did you ever tell me anything back when I was with you guys. NO you didnt! I feel like you guys are sufforcating me and I need some time for me" I told him.

It was quiet for a while when I heard Yoongi sigh.

"Look I-"

*beep*

My phone died.

"!" I ran my hands through my hair.

I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"You handled that-"

"You too Bobby" I told him.

"Huh?" He looked at me confused.

"I just need some time for me. I feel like if im not with the guys, im with you. I cant take all this fighting anymore. This isnt some damn competition" 

I got up and left the room.

Bobby called after me but I continued to leave the room.

Poor Hanbin, I could tell he is just so confused.

I went into the room I had been sleeping in the past few days and locked the door.

I changed into the clothes that I had arrived in that were sitting on a chair.

I plugged my phone into the charger and laid down in the bed.

I could hear soft knocks on the door.

"Can we talk about this, please?" Bobby asked on the other side of the door.

I didnt answer him.

"I didnt mean for any of this to happen. I know I posted that picture in hopes that he'd see it and get the picture that you're my girl, but I didnt think you'd be the one who was gonna be hurt the most" He spoke again.

What photo?

"What are talking about Bobby?" I asked him.

"I posted a picture of you sleeping while laying on me" He said.

I grabbed my phone, which was on 2% battery now.

I saw that I was tagged in a photo, and yes indeed there was a photo of me laying on Bobby while I was sleep.

No wonder Yoongi was so pissed.

I put my phone down and set it on airplane mode.

I stood up and turned off the light, letting Bobby know that I didnt plan on talking anymore.

"Goodnight" I could barely hear him say.

I heard him walk away from the door and down the stairs.

I decided to let myself sleep for a little bit and try to cool off.

 

~~

I woke up about 45 mins later. 

I was still upset about everything that went down, all I wanted to do is go home.

I sat up and grabbed my phone, unplugging it from the charger.

98% 

Good enough.

I took it off airplane mode and called for an Uber.

I folded the clothes that Bobby let me wear on a chair, and put on my shoes.

Since I was wearing an off the shoulder crop top, I knew I was definitely going to be cold.

Slowly, I opened the door.

I walked through the hallway into Bobby's room.

I could hear him talking to Hanbin about how sorry he felt for causing useless drama.

I entered his room, it was dark so I had to turn on the light.

I entered the closet and grabbed one of my favorite jackets of his.

I put on the jacket and went back into the room with all my stuff in it.

I grabbed my purse, charger, and my phone.

My phone began to vibrate and when I looked at the notification, it told me that my Uber was 2 minutes away.

Well that was fast.

I made my way down the stairs.

Bobby and Hanbin were sitting in the living room as they saw me headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Bobby asked, standing up the moment he saw me.

He walked over to me by the front door.

"Im going back home. No im not trying to run away from you and no im not mad at you anymore, I just want to go home" I told him.

"I just feel bad, for putting you in an awkward situatio-"

"Look Bobby, I understand. I know you're an strong protective person and you were just trying to prove a point to Yoongi. And even though it probably wasnt the best way to do it, I really appreciate you showing off how much you love me in front of everybody and that's one of the many things I love about you" I said.

I hugged him.

He hugged me even tighter.

"I love you okay" I said in his ear.

"Please stay" He whispered in my ear.

"I really want to, but I need to straighten stuff out with the boys. Plus my Uber is already outside" I laughed a bit.

"You're taking a Uber all the way to LA?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, idiot. The amtrak" I gently flicked his forehead.

"Ow: He playfully rubbed the spot.

"I'll miss you...like a lot" Bobby said.

"Then hurry up and make sure Hanbin gets better, so you can come and see me" I smile.

I leaned in and gave him one last kiss until the next time I see him.

"It was nice seeing you again, Hanbin" I peeked my head around the wall to look at Hanbin.

"Yeah, it was great! I'll have to go up there and visit you soon" He said.

"I'll hold you to it" I waved to him.

Bobby was holding my hand.

"I'll see you soon" I said, slowly walking towards the door. Our hands leaving each other.