Chapter 21

To Find You

I was upset at the fact that he really saw me as that kind of person. Are these his real feelings?

I found myself drifting towards the exit gift shop.

I could feel Bobby's presence following behind me, he wasnt calling after me. 

I felt like he was protecting me from a far, but also letting me cool off in peace.

I entered the gift shop, thinking maybe if I look at random souviners i'll feel better.

I wanted to see how long he would follow me with out saying anything.

I thought it was cute though, how Bobby stayed behind.

Whenever he would pick up a mini glass statue of some random animal, I would look at him and see him pout.

I was in the kids section when I found the cutest visors.

I grabbed the girrafe print and positioned it on my head and looked at myself in the mirror.

I tried to rearrange my bangs, to where I didnt mess up my curls.

I walked over to the cashier.

"Can I rip off the tag, I placed it perfectly on my head and I dont want to mess it up" I smiled at him.

"Uh, yeah sure go ahead" He smiled.

"Do you have a zoo membership pass for a 15% discount?" He asked.

"Yes, I do" I reached for my purse.

I looked inside.

I frantically but discretly searched in my purse for my membership pass, when a hand reached out next to me.

"I have it" Bobby said.

It was first time he spoke since I walked away from him.

"Okay, that'll be $11.23" The employee smiled at me again.

Bobby lightly smacked away my hand and he handed the man $11.25.

"Thank you, have a nice day" The employee handed Bobby the change and the receipt as I just walked away.

Just because he paid for my hat doesnt mean that I was going to forgive him that easily.

Good thing I grabbed it, because it was starting to get warm outside.

I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the weather.

86° 

Ugh.

I kept walking.

We walked in silence for about another 20 minutes.

We were now near the elephants, it was pretty dead on this side since the elephants were getting fed and cleaned up. So they were in the back.

I guess Bobby felt this was the perfect opportunity to speak to me.

I stood along the barricade, just looking at the elephant shelter when I felt a hand slip in mine.

I wiggled my hand out of his.

I could hear him sigh, as he came behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Look" He said, softly.

"I cant reverse time to take back what I said, but I do regret saying it. Thats not what I meant, when I said that. I know you're not a cheater, I know about your mother and how she cheated on your father for years and she neglected you because you were your fathers child. I wasnt thinking and I just spoke out of anger. You are nothing like your mother, im sorry"

I didnt respond to him.

"Please talk to me" He said.

"You need to be careful with your words Bobby" I finally spoke to him.

"I will baby I promise" He said and then kissed my temple.

I turned around and then hugged him.

"I just want the rest of our day to be fun, I dont like fighting with you" I said.

"Same, and I didnt bring you out here to fight. We couldve stayed at my place to do that" He said, causing me to laugh.

I kissed his lips.

"Where should we go next?" I asked him.

"My place" He smirked.

I punched his arm.

"No idiot, in here. What do you want to see next?" I looked around us, thinking of a place to go.

"I want to see my family" He said.

I was confused.

"The lions baby girl, my ancestors" He flexed his muscles.

"Im so over you" I laughed, as I grabbed his hand. Pulling him with me as we headed for the lions.

~

"Brotha!" Bobby waved his arms in the air, as the male lion rolled over and went to sleep.

"See even he's done with you" I laughed, as Bobby slowly put his arms down.

A few kids laughed at him as they passed by.

"Seems like your family doesnt want to see you" I said, as he came walking towards me.

"Awh, its okay" I ran my fingers through his hair, as he fake pouted.

"Im so hungry" I said, as I yawned.

"Yeah me too" He yawning too.

Yawning is so contagious.

"Do you want to eat here or leave and eat somewhere else?" Bobby asked.

"I dont think i'll be able to last if we go somewhere else. Can we get something small here and then grab something somwhere else" I suggested.

"Sure" He smiled.

"Do you want some fries?" He asked.

I nodded my head, vigourously.

Bobby knew I was obssesed with fries.

He laughed.

"Alright, lets go potato demolisher" He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, taking us towards the main food area.

~

We sat down at a two person table, eating our fries.

I ate mine within four minutes, while Bobby still had half of his left.

Slowly, I started reaching my hands onto his tray of fries.

"Woah there" He grabbed my hand.

I looked at him, giving him my innocent eyes.

"No, those pretty little eyes arent going to work on me" He kissed my hand and sat it back down gently on my side.

He picked up a fry leaned over, hovering it by my mouth.

"I can feed myself" I said.

"Not if you want some of my food. Its not my fault you cant control yourself with your portions" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes as I came up with an idea.

I smiled as I opened my mouth, looking Bobby in his eyes.

Bobby placed the fry in my mouth, as I slowly reached my hand over to his tray.

I grabbed a hand full of fries and shoved them in my mouth.

I got a few stares from people around me but I didnt care. I just wanted to teach Bobby a lesson that he cant control me.

Bobby started laughing so hard that he was crying.

"Oh my god, I love you" He wiped his tears with the sleeve of his shirt.

I swallowed the hand full of fries in my mouth.

Bobby stood up and placed both of our trays away.

When he came back, he held out his hand and I gladly accpeted it.

"Lets go" We held hands as we walked towards the exit.