Chapter 34

To Find You

The next place we went to was in Little Tokyo. It was a bit of a walk getting there, but nevertheless it was fun spending that time with Yoongi.

He took me to the Japanese Garden, where we took a bunch of cute photos.

At least, I thought they were cute.

Yoongi just thought that they were cringy.

We were now walking back to my place and it was starting to get dark.

I didnt like walking around here in the dark, the crazies come out at night.

I was walking pretty fast and Yoongi noticed it.

He stopped walking, making me halt and yank my arm.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked him.

"You seem worried about something" He said.

"No, I just want to hurry up and get home..its a little cold" I lied.

"Oh, you shouldve said somethi-"

'"N-No, its fine" I cut him off, stopping him from taking off his jacket.

"Were almost there, thank you though-"

I stopped talking when I looked behind Yoongi.

I could see a guy dressed in all black headed in our direction.

What caught my attention was the faint whistling coming from his lips.

It was barely audible, but when I get nervous about stuff all of my senses are heightened.

I pulled Yoongi's arm, implying that we keep walking.

I squeezed his hand as I heard footsteps getting closer.

I tried walking a bit faster, Yoongi trying to match my speed.

The footsteps were getting closer and closer. 

I could feel Yoongi's grip on my hand loosen as he turned around, grabbing the person and slamming them against the concrete wall. 

I had no clue Yoongi had brought his pocket knife with him, until I saw it pressed against the guys throat.

"Who the are you?" Yoongi yelled, pressing the knife a little harder.

"I-Im s-s-sorry man" The person said.

I got a better look at the person to see it was just a kid.

Yoongi snatched his hoodie from covering his face, indeed it was a kid. He looked around 17 years old. 

"What the hell do you want?" Yoongi yelled again, making the teenager wince.

"I-I just wanted to see if you guys wanted to b-buy some weed" He held up his hand to show a tiny bag of paraphernalia. 

"Nobody wants your dirty weed!" Yoongi smacked it out his hand and the bag falls on the ground.

"Hey!" The kid yells, but Yoongi presses the knife firmly again on his throat.

"Who the hell do you think you are, creeping behind us like that, scaring my girl?" He said.

I could see the a little blood on the side of the knife.

"Yoongi it's okay, he's just a kid" I said, trying to get Yoongi to spare the boy.

I could see the teen look at me and then back at Yoongi.

I placed my hand on Yoongi's shoulder, and he loosened his grip on the boys neck. 

Slowly, he removed the knife from the boys neck and placed the knife back in his pocket. 

"Get out of here" He said. 

The boy bent down and picked up his bag of weed and ran away. 

It was dark at this point.

I grabbed Yoongi's hand again as I relaxed more. 

"Do you carry a knife with you everywhere you go?" I asked.

"Of course" He answered. 

"How did you know that I was scared?" I asked another question. 

"I can read your body language. Plus you were squeezing the hell out of my hand" He laughed.

"His footsteps were loud and just completely obvious" He finished. 

"Did I scare you or something? Is that why you asked about the knife? He asked me. 

"No, it's just that I haven't seen this Yoongi since Seoul. The I'll kill you if you look at me sideways Yoongi. You used to never really show your emotions, and now you're -"

"Soft" He cut me off. 

"I wouldn't really say soft, but you're not as rough as you used to be. But don't get me wrong, I love that badass Yoongi too" I let go of our hands to hug him as we walked. 

"Really? I always thought you hated that side of me" He told me. 

"I couldn't hate anything about you.   Yeah, you scared the hell out of me in Seoul. But that's the reputation you have to uphold, and I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me so I understand why you are the way you are" 

I could see him smile a bit. 

"Yeah you're a bit short tempered, but I still love you and all your flaws" I kissed his cheek. 

"Flaws? Girl I'm flawless. There's a difference" He looked at me.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. 

We were nearing my apartment and I was kinda sad that our alone time was about to end. 

"Just know that when it comes to you, there's nothing I wouldn't do to protect you" He kissed my temple.

I held onto him tighter as we reached the door to my apartment.

"I had a lot of fun today Yoongi, thank you" I smiled at him. 

He softly grabbed me by my chin and kissed me. 

"Anyday" He said, once we pulled apart.  

I took out my keys and opened the door. 

The sound of loud boys and the smell of Kimchi bursted out the doors. 

"Ah, the love birds are back" Jimin's voice rang in my ears. 

He was the one cooking the Kimchi.

"Hey, how was your date?" He asked,  giving me a hug. 

Yoongi walked away towards the bathroom. 

"Amazing" I smiled at him. 

He wiggled his eyebrows at me. 

"I can tell, you are glowing" He smirked. 

"No, it's not like that" I playfully pushed him. 

"Yoongi is the perfect gentleman okay" I smiled, looking towards the living room. 

I made eye contact with Kikwang. 

I had forgot all about our argument. 

Jimin had turned back around towards the food, we didn't want burnt food now. 

He stood up and walked passed me, motioning for me to follow him.

I turned around and followed him out the door.

I closed the door behind me and faced him.

"What's u-" 

I was cut off by a pair of soft plump lips on mine.

He placed both of his hands on the sides of my face. 

It was like my body was frozen and I couldn't move. 

He gently nibbled on my bottom lip as he let go.

Kikwang pulled back and looked me in the eyes, while I just stood there. Completely shocked. 

"I just had to do it. I'm sorry about how I acted this morning, I just couldn't figure out how to tell you that I love you. And I know you're taken, but I just needed to know what it felt like to have your lips on mine finally and god did it feel as amazing as I hoped it would. Please don't hate me" He got out in one breath. 

I pulled him away from the door and pushed him against the wall.

"Listen, I'm going to let that slide okay. I hope you got that out of your system so don't let it happen again.  Yoongi will kill us both if he finds out what you just did. Got it?" I had my finger in his face. 

"I'm satisfied" He smiled, like he didn't have a care in the world. 

I just turned around and walked back into my apartment.

"Oh, where'd you guys go?" Jimin said, once he saw us coming back into the house. 

"Kikwang apologized for our argument this morning" I smiled at him. 

"Oh, that's good" He finished doing what he was doing. Which looked like he was making everyone plates for dinner. 

Kikwang walked passed me, brushing into my arm as he sat down at the counter. 

I began walking towards my room. 

"Are you not hungry?" Jimin asked me, seeing me walk away. 

"No, I'm just going to go to sleep" I said, going into my room. 

I could still feel the little nibbles of Kikwang's lips tingling on mine.