Chapter 18

To Find You

Yoongi came out of the dark.

"Oh hey, we're just getting a midnight snack... Wanna join?" I asked.

He wiped his sleepy eyes and came further into the kitchen.

"Why are you up?" I said, as he hugged me.

"I heard noises" He said, in his scratchy voice.

"You've got a good ear" I smirked.

"I've got to, you know the life I live" He laughed.

"Yeah, but where was that good hearing when Simon kidnapped me" I said and his face changed.

"How many times do I have to apologize to you about that" He stood next to me.

"And I forgive you everytime, stop apologizing please" I leaned over and kissed his lips.

I could see Kikwang looking down at his food, so I pulled back.

Clearing my throat, I moved over and took a seat next to Kikwang.

"There's key lime pie in the fridge if you want some" I smiled at Yoongi.

"Nah, im good. I see that you guys are okay so i'll just go back to sleep. Dont stay up too late though, both of you" He pointed a finger at us.

Kikwang and I just laughed.

We were just about finished with our food.

I grabbed his plate and placed both of them in the sink.

I'll worry about them when the sun comes up.

"Try to get some sleep okay" I hugged him.

I kissed his forehead.

"I really do appreciate you Kikwang" I smiled at him again, and then turned off the kitchen light.

I tried to go back to my room in the dark without bumping into the wall.

I found my room, and slowly made my way to my bed.

I took off my slippers and slowly climbed into my bed.

It was hard trying to climb inside without waking up the boys.

Im pretty sure Yoongi was still up a little, and was just waiting for me to get back to bed.

Sure enough, I was right.

Yoongi wrapped his body around mine the moment I climbed inside the covers.

I didnt want to shoo him off because I want him to know that I still love him and want to be with him.

We stayed this way until I felt my body drifting back to sleep.

~

I woke up with arms wrapped around me.

I took off my sleep mask and saw Yoongi softly breathing in my face as he slept.

I smiled and slowly turned my body around to see if Bobby was still sleeping, trying not to wake up Yoongi in the process.

I came face to face with an empty side of the bed.

I sat up panicked.

I climbed out of the bed and grabbed my phone to see if he sent me a text or something.

While grabbing my phone, I noticed something on my dresser.

I looked over and it was a piece of paper with something wriiten inside.

I picked it up and read it.

I guess you chose the man you want to be with. I woke up in the middle of the night and the two of you were gone, now when I wake up I see the two of you hugged up together. Its fine, I respect your decision. I just wish you could have the decency to tell me to my face like the strong confident woman that I know you are, not sneaking behind me back to  another man. I still love you and I will always love you, no doubt about that. You know you were my first love and my high school sweetheart but I guess with time, peoples hearts change. Just like yours did. Give me some time, maybe I can learn to be friends. Im just not sure how I can be friends with the only woman who has had my heart for half of my life. No matter what happens, you know im here for you. Thank you for the memories.

I folded the paper and put it in my pocket.

My heart felt very heavy as it sank into my chest.

Bobby has it all wrong. 

I spent that time talking with Kikwang, I would never sneak around like that he knows im not that type of person.

Quickly I ran into my closet, grabbing a pair of shoes.

I didnt bother taking my head wrap off.

I grabbed a random jacket and my phone and walked out of my room.

The boys were still in the living room sleep.

I grabbed my sticky note pad and a pen from the counter.

Be back soon, dont worry im safe, xx

I grabbed my keys and ran out the house.

The only place I figured he'd be was his house, which wasnt far from here.

I ran down two blocks and then ran across the street.

Then, I ran down about three more blocks until I saw the familiar property.

I knew where he kept his spare key so I grabbed it and quietly opened the door, making sure I placed the spare key back in its place.

His house was quiet so I made sure that I didnt make any noise when I walked around.

The first place I went to was his room.

Sure enough, there he was. 

Sitting on his bed, legs across with his laptop on his lap.

He has his earphones on, probably how he didnt hear me enter but once he saw me standing at his door he took off his earphones.

"What are you doing here?" He said, a little cold.

 I pulled the note out of my pocket.

"Really?" I held it a little in the air. 

"Are you not even going to give me the chance to explain?" I asked him.

"You dont have to explain anything. Its clear to see" He looked back down at his laptop, about to put his earphone back in his ear.

"Dont you dare!" I said, stopping him.

"Last night I went into the kitchen to get some food. Kikwang happened to be up at the same time and we were talking about relationships and our situation and how I didnt want to lose any of you. To our surprise Yoongi walks in the kitchen for 5 seconds cause he heard noises and then he left. I cant believe that you would disrespect me and say im sneaking around sleeping with someone. I would never do that to you" I said all in one breath.

I was exhausted from all that running.

"If thats how you really wanted to end this, that was a punk way to go out you know"

Bobby squnited his eyes at me.

"We've known each other for how long Bobby? You're not some stranger on the street, I love you" I said.

By this point, I had tears falling from my eyes.

This was super embarassing, I hated crying especially in front my significant other. I felt like it made me weak and I didnt like knowing someone could make my emotions this out of wack.

"I know barriers okay, I know what I can do and I know what's crossing the line" I said.

Bobby set his laptop to the side and walked over to me.

He wiped the tears from my face.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He said.

"Im not doing anything, you're so unreasonable and only thinking for yourself. You obviously dont trust me" I told him.

"No baby girl, I trust you. I-Im just feeling a little bit insecure honestly. You're constantly around those guys and I get scared that im far from your mind when youre with them" He said, while hugging me.

"Bobby if you were far from my mind, would I have run all the way to your house the moment I realized you werent in my bed" I pulled out of the hug.

"You ran all the way from your house?" He looked at me.

I backed away so he could still see that I was in my pjs.

"You're so cute" He rubbed his hand across my head wrap.

I reached my hand across my scarf and snatched it off my head, embarassed that I was still wearing it.

He laughed at how fast I snatched it off.

"I need to get you to myself, at least for a day" He grabbed my hands.

"How about I go home and change, come back here and you can take me out. Like the old days" I smiled.

"I think I like that plan" He smiled, rubbing his thumb across my jaw line.

I punched him in the stomach.

"Ah! What was that for?" He laughed clutching his stomach.

"For giving up on me so easily. I thought you loved me" I crossed my arms.

"I do love you, I just dont want to lose you in the process of fighting for you. Does that make sense?" He laughed.

"Hmm, I guess" I gave him that unsure look.

"Believe me" He pecked my lips and opened the door for me.

"Let me walk you out" He smiled.

"How did you even get in here" He asked.

"I know where you keep your spare key" I raised my eyebrows and laughed.

He opened the front door.

"See you in about an hour?" He questioned.

"An hour is perfect" I smiled.

I kissed his lips again, and waved.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Are you guys #TeamYoongi or #TeamBobby?