Chapter 4

To Find You

"What's up?" I said to a drunk Kensie.

"W-w-Why aren't youu out here enjoying da paaartyyy?" She asked. 

I tried hard not to laugh.

"I don't feel good" I lied, frowning. 

"Ohhh!" She yelled. 

I had to back up from her alcoholic breath. 

"I just s-saw Bobby leave out your room" She continued. 

"Yeah we were just catching up" I smiled at her. 

"Catching up with those lips,  woooooo. You go girl!" She yelled.

"Um no. And maybe you should start drinkng some water and monitoring this party because if somebody breaks something in this apartment,  I will ki-"

*bash*

The sound of glass breaking came through my ears. 

"HEY WHAT WAS THAT?!" Kensie yelled and walked over to the crowd of people who now huddled over the mess. 

I just sighed and rolled my eyes,  slamming door shut and locking it. 

I took off my dress and placed it on my chair when I saw my planner sitting in the chair. 

I looked inside and saw that I had no classes until graduation. 

"Oh yeah I forgot the professor canceled the last class of the year" I said to myself. 

That means I have two weeks of vacation until graduation and the real work begins. 

I placed the planner back down and walked into the bathroom. 

I sighed, knowing I have to take off this beautiful makeup that I wasted putting on in the first place. 

I didn't bother taking a shower as I just put on some shorts and a t-shirt and hopped into bed. 

I grabbed my phone (that I had to buy since I didn't have one in seoul) and my earphones.

If I was going to sleep, it was going to have to be on my own terms listening to my own music. 

I placed the buds in my ear and went to my music playlist.

The first song I clicked on was Angel by The Weeknd.

I heard the soft instruments play in the beginning of the song as I already began to feel myself drift off to sleep. 

***

The next morning, I woke up and looked at the time. 

Ugh 6:26am.

What, did I get only like 5 hours of sleep?

I brushed my teeth and slathered my hair with some leave in conditioner, putting it in a bun.

I saw my phone lighting up telling me that I had a notification. 

I grabbed it and it was a message from an unknown number. 

From: Unknown Number 

Good Morning baby girl,  it's Bobby. Kensie gave me your number (: if I still know you well,  you just woke up early and you're not happy about it lol Anyways, I'm coming to pick you up at 9am for breakfast so be ready okay? (;

I laughed. I am upset about waking up early.

I mentally prepared myself for what the house looked like after the party. 

I slowly opened my door and walked in the living room.

My jaw dropped on the floor. 

What the hell happened last night. The place was completely trashed.

I walked towards Kensie's room, not even bothering to knock. 

She was passed out. Halfway on the bed. 

"Kensie!" 

No response. 

"Kensie! Wake the up right now!" 

She slightly moved and fell back asleep. 

I groaned loudly. 

It's no use. 

She'll just be complaining about having a hangover and whining the whole time,  it's best I just do this myself. 

I grabbed my phone and decided to text Bobby back. 

To: Bobby 

You're right, I hate waking up early lol I think we'll have to push it back into lunch instead of breakfast because my place is trashed and Kensie won't get up so I have to clean it by myself. I should be done by 12:30 (:

I sighed and went to put on some shoes, leggings and a sweater. . 

I was not about to get anything gross on my bare skin.

I decided to listen to music as I cleaned so I went to my playlist and All time low by Jon Bellion started to play. 

~

20 minutes had past and I was barely finished cleaning the counter. 

*knock knock*

This better not be one the idiots from this party who came to pick up something they left because I'm throwing all of their away that they left behind. 

Or I may just sell it. 

I swung opened the door to see a shocked Bobby at how harshly I opened the door. 

"Oh" I softened. 

"I thought you'd be someone from the party that came to pick up something they left" I laughed a bit.

"No I didn't leave anything here haha I came to help you clean" He smiled. 

"Really?" I smiled too.

"Of course, I can't let baby girl clean all by herself. What kind of man would do that?" He said. 

"Aw Bobby,  you're so sweet. Thank you" I hugged him. 

He hugged me back, even tighter. 

Bobby was being such a life saver right now. 

With his help we cleaned the whole apartment within 2 hours. 

We both piled on the couch. 

"Again, thank you so much Bobby" I looked at him. 

"No problem" He smiled. 

"What, no baby girl?" I joked with him. 

"Oh, you like it when I call you baby girl...baby girl?" I laughed and stood up. 

"Where are you going?" He asked me. 

"I have to shower and get ready" I walked away. 

It took me about an hour to shower, change, put makeup on.  All of that girly stuff. 

I needed to make sure I scrubbed all of the sticky beer residue and leftover food off of me. 

I had put on a long sleeve bodysuit and a high waisted skirt with a pair of wedges.

I sprayed a few pumps of perfume and I walked out of my room into the living room to Bobby. 

"Are you sure you don't need to shower again since you helped me clean?" I asked him. 

"No I'm fine, I didn't get anything on me. You ready to go?" He stood up. 

"Yeah, I'll just text Kensie and let her know that she owes me big time for cleaning her mess" I laughed, walking to the door and texting at the same time.

I sent the text, putting my phone in my purse and locking the door. 

I put my keys in my purse as well and then Bobby gently placed his arm around my waist as we walked out of my building. 

"So where are we going?" I asked him as he opened the door for me to get inside his car. 

I sat down and thanked him. 

He came around the car and sat down.

"It's a surprise,  just relax" He laughed and started his car.