Chapter 12

To Find You

"Baby?" Yongguk said. 

"What the !" Yoongi yelled. 

"You guys it's not what it looks li-"

I was cut off when Yoongi walked over to Bobby and got all in his face. 

I ran and got in between the both of them. 

"Guys we are not doing this" I pushed Bobby towards my room. 

"Go in my room now and I will bring you some clothes" I told him.

He didn't listen and tried to walk back in Yoongi's face.

"Bobby!" I placed my hands on each side of his face.

"Go..To..My..Room...Now" I told him.

Slowly, he backed into the hallway and into my room. Never breaking eye contact with Yoongi.

"Don't leave!" I pointed to the guys and I walked into Kensies room.

I rummaged through her drawer finding things I wish I had never seen.

I found her boyfriends sweats and a t-shirt and quickly left her room.

I quickly went into my room without looking at the boys in the living room and found Bobby laying on my bed.

"Put these on" I threw the clothes at him. 

"Hey, don't get angry at me because you got caught" He said. 

"That's the thing I don't want to feel like I'm being caught. I didn't do anything wrong" I told him. 

"Um, well technically you did get caught" He looked at the clothes. 

"Don't say that" I shot back. 

"I mean it's true" He laughed a bit. 

"Just put those damn clothes on" I turned around and walked out my room. 

The guys were whispering until they saw me coming towards them and the room fell silent. 

"Don't give me that look guys, you just came at the wrong time. Bobby came over last night and I explained everything about how you guys saved me and you're all family. He even knows about my scars.  He didn't think I was crazy, he believed me and respects you guys for what you did for me" I said. 

"Did you tell him about us hazing you at first?" Hansol asked. 

"No and he doesn't need to know so don't tell him" I pointed at them.

Bobby finally came out of my room and joined us. And Bobby being Bobby, he had to make this a competition and wrap his arm around my shoulders. 

"You know she loves Yoongi right?" Tae stood up for his brother. 

"You know she loves me too right?" Bobby shot back. 

"Guys look" I took Bobby's arm off my shoulder and sat down next to Jimin. 

"We need to find a solution for this but I'm not going to just give you an answer now because I just simply cannot do that. I just want all my boys to get along" I said, wrapping my legs around Jimin.

"What did you have in mind?" Kikwang asked.  

"I was thinking of a scavenger hunt. We can use the time so you can get to know each other and bond" I smiled and look at everyone's reaction. 

Some looked excited and some just looked at me crazy. 

"Oh, I've heard about those things. Sounds fun" Bobby said. 

"Yeah that sounds great. Perfect choice baby" Yoongi added after. 

"Alright, let me get dressed" I said. 

"Actually I'll meet you guys back here in 30 mins. I wanna change into my own clothes. I don't live far from here" Bobby said. 

"Okay that's fine, let me walk you out" I said, getting off the couch. 

We stood outside the door as Bobby gave me a hug. 

"I'll bring back these clothes okay" He pulled away. 

"Okay" I smiled. 

"I'll see you in a bit" He bit his lip and I couldn't help but stare at them.

Next thing you know, he kissed me.

He laughed a bit and walked away from my apartment, leaving me there embarrassed and flustered.

I walked back into the room where all the boys staring at me. 

"Help yourselves with some food" I pointed to the kitchen. 

"I'm going to change" I quickly went into my room.

So here we are, standing in downtown Los Angeles at a park in front of our host for the scavenger hunt. 

There were 6 other groups participating with us. 

"So I'll go over the rules one more time" The host said. 

"Each team has a different part of the city, where you are given multiple destinations to reach. Once you've reach those destinations, you are going to ask for a key and also be given a note with your next destination written inside. When you've collected all the keys, you will come back to this exact spot. The 1st team to make it back with all their keys win $1,000, you got it?" He finished. 

"Yes" All the teams said in unison. 

He came around and handed each team a card. 

"When I give you the order,  you're all going to flip over your card giving you your first destination. Are you ready.....get set..... and go!" He yelled and everyone quickly flipped over their cards.

I flipped ours and it read 'The farmers market at the grove, a man at the ice cream shop will be waiting ' 

We all ran towards Bobbys Escalade and hopped inside.